Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
hysterical-laughter.gif
200w (4).gif

BEFORE:

002859.png

AFTER:

002858.png

The Breakfast TV morning show removed their showcase of Pallo's vlog after numerous replies to their tweet which revealed his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic tweet history along with how much of known liar/grifter he is.

Dwarfy must be SEETHING 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Casey made a comment a few times on the vlogs that said she doesn't even read the comments on the videos because she's worried about what people will say. She also had a Twitter account, which people were tagging her with mini-man's trashy behavior and lies, but she must have eventually saw it because deleted her account after that.

It seems that she has some issues of her own, especially with maturity, lack of self-respect, etc. Everything is "magical" for her, and she probably avoids doing any research because of fear that it will ruin the "magic" of this sham relationship that she's deluded herself with.

What's even worse is how can her sister and dad watch these videos and not be seriously concerned?
I'm not going to make excuses for Casey, because she's an adult, but all of this, the way she is, is because she lost her mother at a young age. Casey is not going to listen to us, her family, her friends about what an abuser Kyle is. Sadly, she has to learn on her own. I was Casey. I lost my mother at a young age and latched on to the first abusive asshole who gaslit and manipulated me for almost 5 years. I was the sole breadwinner yet was still made to believe how lucky that I was to have him. My relationship with him led to the loss of all my friends and everything that I loved doing and I see that happening here. For me, it wasn't until I had to go to the hospital with injuries that I came to the realization that I deserved better, even if it meant being alone. I do hope that it doesn't come to that but she's not going to leave because he controls her. He's making her think that life with him is the best that she will get and she believes it. I honestly wish I could speak to her because I see so much younger me in her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Only 4 hours of sleep, you say?

Guess who was up posting on their Peter sock puppet account until 2 AM the night before he filmed this?

002788.png

002789.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
[The Breakfast TV morning show removed their showcase of Pallo's vlog after numerous replies to their tweet which revealed his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic tweet history along with how much of known liar/grifter he is.]
Uh oh! Uh oh! There goes all those bragging rights and happy feelz' he thought he was going to have to 'own the hatters and meanies.' 🤣

Now THAT'S my good belly laugh for today! View attachment 2494720
002862.png

002864.png

002865.png

002860.png

002861.png

002863.png

It's the truth. 🤷‍♂️

Tough luck, squirt.

• Heart
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
Although Kyle did get Big Things this year in one sense:

One year ago today, we were on thread #12. 37 threads later, here we are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Kyle must've had too many mimosas and forgot to switch to his Pete Maverick account when responding to his tweet this morning.

kyle-pallo-swan-reserve.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The constant hinting at him and Casey getting married is so over-the-top in today's dump.

002720.png
002719.png
002721.png

At one point, Kyle says we're not getting married and they're not engaged yet, and Casey says "not yet." She is so "in luv" with her little squatch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Kyle must have been reading the previous thread and Twitter today. Sad little man had to change the thumbnail on the video in under 2 hours!!

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 11.44.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 11.46.50 AM.png

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Uh oh! Uh oh! Somebody learned a lesson. 😂
Troll or just a sycophantic ass kisser, it was always hard to tell, but this still made me laugh.
mickey-mouse-bye.gif
500t.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

AKW24

VIP Member
Adding to say there is NO flirting at all between these two. It is all about him and she just complies. SO early in this relationship to have no flirting.
He flirts more with Lora, who he says he sees as a sister, than he does with Casey.

I’ve seen FLDS with more chemistry than those two.
I've seen siblings with more chemistry than those 2. WAIT! We've seen him flirt more with Alexa than he does with Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
002676.png

002675.png

Kylie awkwardly grins and laughs into the camera after. Was this his attempt to "own the hatters"?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

JerzGurl

I didn't get to watch until later last night. I don't know why I did because I got the gist of the dump from all your comments. I know this has probably been said but Kylie was seething when he couldn't get in the restaurant for breakfast. Seething. Who the hell does he think he is? He mentions it was 10:50 when they tried to get a table. Tough shit asshole! I really think he thought they should have made an exception for the star that only he thinks he is.
I also could not believe how annoyed he looked when Casey was speaking while they were waiting for their food. Again, seething. He definitely has serious anger issues. Especially if he isn't the center of attention.
He literally turns my stomach by the way he eats. He is absolutely disgusting. He has no manners. He has no class. I don't know how Casey can sit next to him and not lose her appetite.

He is lowlife scum.

• Heart

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
6C57EBBE-BE7F-49A8-8D3B-18F981974231.jpeg

He’s a real misinformation man
Sitting in his misinformation land
Making all his misinformed plans for everybody

• Haha
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
Couldn't help myself. I just contacted the Reserve and forwarded them all the factual information on Pallo, his behavior during COVID, during Hurricane Ian and a number of the examples of breaking park rules and a forwarded a few of his homophobic, racist, and misogynistic emails.

Glad to inform them of the quality of the person acting as if Marriott and Disney were hosting him. Left a strong suggestion that they do better and, if they did host him, do some simple research before they damage their brand.
May do little or no good, but ahhhhhhhhh.... I enjoyed it. 😂 Worth a few minutes.
---
Wow! And THIS is before it gets ugly. :LOL:
That 4K camera is doing neither of them any favors. It just reveals the ugly truth, I suppose. 🤭
caseyface.jpg
scared-what.gif
horror.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha