Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But sellers b mean
What he wants is for someone, family or sugardaddy, someone who can afford it, to BUY HIS LAZY ASS A HOUSE.

He just got into that little one bedroom lugg-jury' apartment weeks ago and already he's going on about a bleeping house again, a house he can't possibly afford.
(*btw: Weren't we going to move to a more lugg-jury' unit in a week or two _______ months ago? 🤣 God, he's so tiring, such a lying POS.)

Like a child, he wants, wants, wants....another shiny object. He gets it and is happy momentarily, then the 'new' wears off and he wants again, and again, and again. It's an old story of a childish, no, infantile nominal adult. He will always be dissatisfied with what he wants when he gets it or something approximate. That will be the story of his life. Always wanting, always whining and always eventually dissatisfied. He's a loser and only keeps his pointy head above water with the help of others, the few stans and sugardaddies left, family and that stupid Doormat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The midget is happy with his life and doing better than ever, but there's just one thing missing. He feels that he really WANTS a house.

View attachment 2494628

Nothing should be stopping him from buying a house if he makes $400k per year like he flexes online.
wasn't he just recently saying he didn't want a house anymore?

Reactions: 10
What a Karen about the way fair stuff. I wish they hadn’t refunded him.

So he plays a “round of golf” but doesn’t film any of it? Sure, Kyle. You just went to the range.

Also the pink ball for Casey? She sounds greedy, weren’t his blue balls enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So let me get this straight, he bought a PS5 to play the new COD, and now he’s going to be buying the game on both PS5 and XBOX? Sound investment there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do find it amusing... I know myself and some others here were saying that he would quickly grow bored and tired of the "lug-jur-ee apartment." At first he was off the hook, manic, flexing his "pristine" apartment and saying how it's the nicest place he'll ever live and how happy he is.

And then within a few months, he's already whining and complaining that he wants something else. He wants and needs a house now.

There's no appeasing this dwarf.

Reactions: 14

So he plays a “round of golf” but doesn’t film any of it? Sure, Kyle. You just went to the range.

one can only hope that they keep track of his orders and his refunds. I wouldn't put it past him that he damaged it himself.
---
I do find it amusing... I know myself and some others here were saying that he would quickly grow bored and tired of the "lug-jur-ee apartment." At first he was off the hook, manic, flexing his "pristine" apartment and saying how it's the nicest place he'll ever live and how happy he is.

And then within a few months, he's already whining and complaining that he wants something else. He wants and needs a house now.

There's no appeasing this dwarf.
so whatever happened to the apartment that wasn't done yet that he had to move to this "temporary" one? :ROFLMAO:

So mini man did exactly what I said he would do. He put his second tv stand in his bedroom. He got Banker Mom’s back and ordered a PS5. He’s also considering ordering a drone.

Meanwhile he doesn’t have bar stools or a coffee table. Adulting b hard. Which he admitted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That’s probably his end game now when buying furniture online. He knows if he complains he can get it for free. I wouldn’t put it past him to purposely damage items at this point.

Reactions: 12
What he wants is for someone, family or sugardaddy, someone who can afford it, to BUY HIS LAZY ASS A HOUSE.
just wait, someone will buy it for him and then shortly after will move in after he does because Kyle doesn't know how to read contracts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle Pallo #50 Make your bed you lazy SOB.

I don’t expect this to be a contender. Needed to vent. 😂

• Haha
It's like a slow motion train wreck, it's hard to look away. It's fascinating, and oh so satisfying to see such a piss poor human and grifter fail.

He's totally out of control. The whining, the crying about needing Casey there to soothe him, convincing himself how "hard he works," crying about not having a house, crying about his broken TV stand, non-stop whining, always chasing some "want" that he wants other people to GIVE him, staying up until 2AM every night seething about the meanies and hatters. In-person he must be the equivalent to a black hole that just sucks the energy right out of you.
Poor Pallo, forever a victim, always complaining, nothing ever his fault, never does any research, it's no wonder he's desperate to become a "lifestyle" vlog...Kyle's lifestyle that is. He'll record himself sleeping til noon, taking boring trips to Publix & Target, occasional coffee drive thru's at Dunk'n, & waiting around the rental apartment for his girlfriend to come home from work. Outside of some of the sad shut-ins who already have a rooting interest in his channel, there's not a single new viewer who wants to watch any of that nonsense. His channel's in a death spiral & he doesn't have the originality or foresight to make a change worth a damn. I think we'll probably see a lot more videos like today, straight up begging for help, in the future, & I don't think even the most vested stans are interested in experiencing that mess

Reactions: 15
And credit score b too good. :cry:
He's the only person in the financial history of this or any other country whose credit rating is so good that it prevents him from buying a house.

It just has to be the genius generated by that puported 'marketing' degree he has, huh? He "b' so successful" banks and lending offices are just intimidated by his amazing credit score.

What a dumbass piece of work he is. And those knuckledragging marks who still support him are no better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So mini man did exactly what I said he would do. He put his second tv stand in his bedroom. He got Banker Mom’s back and ordered a PS5. He’s also considering ordering a drone.

Meanwhile he doesn’t have bar stools or a coffee table. Adulting b hard. Which he admitted to.
You called it.

So much for him donating it to a "friend."

002018.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.