Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the one BlurryCat posted?

doesn't take much to figure that out.
---
Well I thought I'd find it by going through the last 2 days of breakfasttv tweets, didn't see it there, so then I went to a response to the original tweet, and didn't see it there, so I guess duck me for not being a Twitter expert

Reactions: 1
Well I thought I'd find it by going through the last 2 days of breakfasttv tweets, didn't see it there, so then I went to a response to the original tweet, and didn't see it there, so I guess duck me for not being a Twitter expert
There's no way to see the original tweet anymore since it was removed. Here's what the original tweet looked like. I don't think anyone saved the video.

002859.png

For those who didn't see the video, it was a ~2 minute segment of a morning show where they talked about Kyle Pallo being a "popular Disney vlogger" and then showed some of his vlog footage from the other day of him spotting them doing a segment in the parks, but mistaking them for Good Morning America.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This little liar says he golfed today and shot an 80.

People, in shape, athletic people golf their whole lives without shooting 80.

He’s only been golfing a couple times and I’d bet my lungs he didn’t shoot under 120.

What a little dwarf liar.
9 holes. no way he has the stamina to do a full 18?
I’m pretty sure the Disney pass addon includes greens fees for their walking course (9 holes) . He really shot himself in the foot with that flex 🤣

Let’s go play 36 KP—you’ll smoke me with my 10 handicap.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure the Disney pass addon includes greens fees for their walking course (9 holes) . He really shot himself in the foot with that flex 🤣

Let’s go play 36 KP—you’ll smoke me with my 10 handicap.
I'd bet that he didn't even finish the course, then searched on his brand new, lug-jur-ee iPhone for "what is a good golf score" and saw all the results which say "80" and then used that to 'flex' on the hatters.

002870.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look who replied to that video:

View attachment 2494911

Now that it's been removed because they were 'informed' about the quality of the disgraceful scum they had given notice to, you can expect MiniMan's sock (suck:p) puppet and Winglessman' Maverick 'Peter :LOL:
to go on an alcohol fueled bender tonight____ spewing and sputterling like a Yellowstone geyser informing the hatters and meanies how popular, and rich, and successful little Kylie Pantload' is. 🤣

"You hatters b mean because Kyle wants (hic) to be interviewed by all the major networks
here and (hic) around the world. (hic hic) But he's picky about who he allows to promote his
spotless reputation and image. What now you losers and fools.... ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

goose.jpg
goose2.jpg

It should be epic!
laughing-funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now that it's been removed because they were 'informed' about the quality of the disgraceful scum they had given notice to, you can expect MiniMan's sock (suck:p) puppet and Winglessman' Maverick 'Peter :LOL:
to go on an alcohol fueled bender tonight____ spewing and sputterling like a Yellowstone geyser informing the hatters and meanies how popular, and rich, and successful little Kylie Pantload' is. 🤣

"You hatters b mean because Kyle wants (hic) to be interviewed by all the major networks
here and (hic) around the world. (hic hic) But he's picky about who he allows to promote his
spotless reputation and image. What now you losers and fools.... ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

View attachment 2494950View attachment 2494948
It should be epic! View attachment 2494957

Already starting.

002871.png

The manic midget is gloating, spewing and spamming the video everywhere. 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone called it earlier that Peter would post the video on Twitter.....3 times in the past 30 minutes.
View attachment 2494956
Already day-drunk. 🤣
lolol.gif
They pulled the notice after discovering what a POS they had given notice to. How monumentally embarrassing for the MiniMan. ___ He's made his proverbial bed and he will lie in it forever.
Sock puppet Shitburner PeePee Maverick won't help him. That repetitive repost after he was taken down in disgrace just makes him look even more pathetic and silly, and he's too stupid to realize it. It only spreads the info about 'WHY' he was removed even more, and that's a good thing. Expose the facts about the depraved little white trash liar and let the facts speak for themselves.
Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Peter is even liking Tweets/x's with KP being tagged. But Peter is NOT Kyle.

KPBadTweets7.JPG

So Peter is either a stalker or is Kyle. Hmmmmmm I wonder which one? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We were spotted by a BIG YouTuber while at Walt Disney World

002872.png

Lil' Tito must be going through so many tissues right now after seeing that title. 🧻 Casey is going to have quite the mess to clean up off the floor when she gets back from work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
By BIG its hard to tell if they were talking about this waist line, his bald spot, or his plans for 2023 LOL

• Haha
View attachment 2495000

How many times is he going to repost this? It’s bleeping pathetic. 🤣
He thinks he's really "owning" you hatters by spamming it. "I'M GOING WORLDWIDE BAYBEEEEEEE LOOK WHAT A BIG SHOT I AM WOOOOOOOOOOOO 🔥🔥 "

He doesn't realize how stupid he looks, after the fact that they saw who he actually was and decided to remove the tweet. Probably won't be long before they remove the YouTube video too, especially if it's brought to their attention.

And there's no question about it, Peter/Maverick is Kyle. He's too dumb to realize how easily people can figure out that it's him... same manic and egotistical behavior, 1st grade vocabulary, gets popular sayings wrong, often misspells words, and does that weird random capitalization which makes no sense. And then there's the same obsession and fixation with Elon Musk/Trump/Mr. Beast/Top Gun/Disney.

Last edited:
He's a BIG 5' 11" YouTube star and a BIG golfer on Twitter.

He's barely taller than a bedroom window, his channel is a failure, and his Golf score is 65+ strokes over on a Par 4 course.

YUGE things are coming this year, not playin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.