Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Price of wedding there:

Ceremony Fee
  • $4,500/event
Package Prices
  • $220/person and up
  • Package prices vary depending on:
    • Package chosen
  • Packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
  • $18,000/event and up
  • Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
    • Day of week
    • Time of day
Service Charge or Gratuity
  • 26%

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The constant hinting at him and Casey getting married is so over-the-top in today's dump.

002720.png
002719.png
002721.png

At one point, Kyle says we're not getting married and they're not engaged yet, and Casey says "not yet." She is so "in luv" with her little squatch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Seriously? They think this is GREAT. Umm isn't that more for a children's bday party?

1696346475102.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We’re gonna call this the chocolate dark cake.”
98B2B87C-E296-48A2-BF4C-D100B92F286D.png
8431B5E0-47E4-4514-ACAC-85CB32E6A6DE.png

Apparently can’t pronounce the name of the cake.
A7FD236A-DE53-4C7D-A97A-AEF4DC348C95.png
A961A0E8-7DD1-4D76-AEFC-9FDE40719200.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought Casey said she wouldn't want a Disney Wedding.
Seriously! I haven’t even been watching and even I know she’s mentioned several times that she wouldn’t want a Disney wedding, like more than once.
His Stan’s are so gullible, and he’s so desperate!!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
What a catch, huh? The bloat from drinking too much. That 'Joker' permanent grin.
the drooping eye. The growing lines and scratchy complexion. SAD
29 going on 50. It's all catching up with Mini Squatch ___ and fast.

beyg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously! I haven’t even been watching and even I know she’s mentioned several times that she wouldn’t want a Disney wedding, like more than once.
His Stan’s are so gullible, and he’s so desperate!!! 🙄
I think because she knows the prices. This one, while a different planning group, seems probably just as expensive. Over $200/head.

Reactions: 6
Daily Kyle :poop:Pile from yesterday. SSDD
Disney World Pizza You Won't REGRET Trying:
A Boat To Ourselves, NEW Epcot Food Booths And POOL Day
!
The immediate regret most had was actually viewing
this horrid meat turd of a video. Greasy pizza and you
gobbling down slop and then treating everyone to
you in a pool with a baseball hat and farmers' tan
isn't the crowd pleaser you think. 🤮
Only Deby Sue, Hulkster, Poony' and your sock puppets'
could be entertained by that. Do better dwarfy.
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's
Daily :poop: Dump
Ratio'd out his fat ass, of course. SAD

(n)1.5K ___ (n)2.9K

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These vlogs are all just a 'flex' for him and he's not trying to get more people in the doors. In fact, business being slow means he's more likely to get invited on these free stays as they desperately try to get people to visit.
Pretty clear when he started suggesting a few days back that he wasn't interested in building a larger subscriber base anymore & instead wanted to cater specifically to his "core audience" that the writing was on the wall as far as the viability of his channel. He doesn't want to offer anything that a Disney/travel fan would care about & instead wants to feature his low cost, low effort "day in the life" content to the dwindling mouth breathers still interested in gobbling it up. I have zero doubt he sees no growth, I mean c'mon, we all see it, & he'd rather save face with the hatters than come up with an actual solution to his problems. He might get a couple free resort stays in the short term, but they're definitely not a long term solution. There are only so many times Brian Stevens can chime in the comments with his usual line of bullshit, "Oh, Kyle! I have friends going on vacation soon! I'll be sure to tell them all about this resort", without the marketing teams catching on to the fact that they'd be better off setting fire to whatever minimal amount of money they comp the Boy Dipshit. Face it Kyle, the tit's circling the bowl. The faster you get smart to that fact, the better

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.