Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t have a screenshot of this, but up until recently, that peter/kyle account followed mr. beast. who else is obsessed with mr. beast?? i’m not sure why or when he unfollowed. maybe he realized we would catch it? LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG again. Do these 2 live under a rock with their incorrect phrases or unknown ones???

1696344272777.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't bother to put pants on again to go to a nice dinner where she is all dressed up. SMH

1696344682127.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG again. Do these 2 live under a rock with their incorrect phrases or unknown ones???

View attachment 2488738
It’s truly incredible. Almost makes me want him to have some sort of diagnosis because it’s scary to think that a “normal” adult could be so stupid.

Hell, he could rename his channel ‘AuDIStic’ and garner sympathy views as a medium-functioning, on the spectrum vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Friends? When are they showing them? This is, what the 3rd video already of this place?

1696344743870.png

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched in a while. Feeling brave today.

Kyle says they will comp your valet parking if you dine at one of their signature dinings.
6F03B7CE-D2E0-410F-99F0-3A1B7B7C8A90.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don’t have a screenshot of this, but up until recently, that peter/kyle account followed mr. beast. who else is obsessed with mr. beast?? i’m not sure why or when he unfollowed. maybe he realized we would catch it? LOL
I also remember Peter following Mr. Beast when I was digging around and making that comparison that revealed that Peter uses the same particular words and phrases that Kyle always uses.
---
Stupid ass doesn't think that empty hotels and empty theme parks = empty pockets for him lol
These vlogs are all just a 'flex' for him and he's not trying to get more people in the doors. In fact, business being slow means he's more likely to get invited on these free stays as they desperately try to get people to visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"Checking Out a Venue To Get Married At Disney World!" :rolleyes: Someone is desperate for views.

002717.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.