Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "Are we getting married?" "Should we get married?" "We talk about getting married" talk/clickbait is absolutely off the charts on today's vlog. These two honestly need to get over themselves. Hell, my 16 yo high school daughter talks about getting married to her boyfriend & we all know that amounts to duck all. Grown ups know tit's not real 'til you put a ring on it. I guarantee Marriott would prefer you simply feature the resort like a professional & put away the shamelessness, my guy, because you're embarrassing your sponsor & yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not trying to make anyone feel bad for not having kids but it is just something that irks me when people with no kids say they are going on a date night. Probably because is it much harder for them to go out then say a couple not married or one married with no kids.

You go out on a first date or second or third. After that you are dating and just going out to dinner or a movie, etc.

Maybe I just see it differently. Any which way, what they are doing is NOT dating and we all know that. It is just him getting free food and drinks with her picking up the tab 99% of the time lol
i've been married 18 years and we have 2 kids. When i hear people with no kids talk about "date night", i think of it as just a nicer night out than they might usually do. like on a regular weekend they might just grab dinner at olive garden after running errands. But a "date night" would involve a couple steps up. a nicer restaurant, dressing nicer, (obviously not this part in kyle's case HAHA), maybe a concert of a singer thats more "romantic" like Ed Sheeran, michael Buble, etc. LOL
Like i think even without kids they can still distinguish between just going out somewhere, and a date night out. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
In all fairness, the two of them have the intelligence of children, the palates of children, the temper of children, and the fantasies of children. So Mickey and Minnie should be perfect for their wedding!
Oh absolutely. I wouldn't think anything less of this 2. I am sure ALL the characters and princesses will be there, even if Jer Ber is dressed up as Mickey to save money lol
---
Kyle and Casey are an exception. My last relationship it was hard for us because we worked opposite schedules. I didn’t work weekends either and she did. There are many variables and you can’t just generalize. Plus, I know a tit ton of dorks with crotch fruit who go out more than me and I’m single no kids etc…!

I’m sorry you feel that way but it’s a projection and I don’t feel it’s accurate.

you’re dating before you get married. You don’t live together yet for a while and you go out to experience things together in order to gauge aspects of the person and relationship. Then when you’re married it’s different. You have other priorities and you live together. Going out isn’t held at the same priority level because now you have other things to accomplish. It’s just part of the process and the game. However, I know plenty of couple who find a good balance. And also, once those kids hit a certain age it’s much easier to go out. Many of my friends now have teenagers and older so they’re making up for lost time.
I think we agree more than we disagree :)
---
The "Are we getting married?" "Should we get married?" "We talk about getting married" talk/clickbait is absolutely off the charts on today's vlog. These two honestly need to get over themselves. Hell, my 16 yo high school daughter talks about getting married to her boyfriend & we all know that amounts to duck all. Grown ups know tit's not real 'til you put a ring on it. I guarantee Marriott would prefer you simply feature the resort like a professional & put away the shamelessness, my guy, because you're embarrassing your sponsor & yourselves
Then on top of that wasted time today, he showed the EXACT same things in his next vlog while he was waiting to check in to the room. He has NOTHING anymore to vlog so it is all just wasted time to put something together.

Reactions: 12
Hard to believe these two are nearly 30 years old. They act like tweens in their first relationship. How embarrassing when Marriott goes back and watches this footage to see how well Dwarfy promoted the resort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Then on top of that wasted time today, he showed the EXACT same things in his next vlog while he was waiting to check in to the room. He has NOTHING anymore to vlog so it is all just wasted time to put something together.
He had to make up all this filler content so that he'd have 3 days off of "work" to spend lounging around in his lug-jur-ee family vacation rental while "owning" the hatters via his Peter sock puppet account.

• Haha
  • Heart
God in heaven! All in all, this is not just a farce, it's a tragicomedy of dysfunction, delusion and stupid. 🎭

ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted (1).gif
ugly.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since the father of the bride traditionally pays for the wedding, I imagine Kyle will hint for her father to fly him and his whole family to Hawaii (*Their lower class asses couldn't afford it.) at Disney's Aulani Resort for a magnificent wedding under the stars wholly arranged by Disney best planners (not Casey, of course).
He wouldn't care if the the old man had to mortgage his home to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:
Kyle will certainly be the Groomzilla. It will be all about what HE wants....duck her wishes. It will be Karen Kyle on steroids to impress the online dullard stans.

OK... that won't happen, but he'll make it known that he's very disappointed in HER for not making HIS dream come true.

Don't let them off the hook Kylie! THIS could be you for only $40K+ air fare. (Her old man was a pilot. More Durliat discounts! Winning!)
Basic packages (no air fare included) start at $15K....too cheap for you of course.
Since you have no friends, that will cut back on the reception costs as well. Savings! You're welcome.
View attachment 2488887
will he be wearing shorts or community pants?

• Haha
So smug. This guy definitely loves sniffing farts.
But only HIS own farts. :ROFLMAO:
Something about that old joke when the man looks at an irritating child and says, "Wow! You're a real fart smeller, kid."

Kyle's early days. So... it was inevitable. _________________________________________ Today: Little has changed.
ass-butt.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how Casey's employer feels about her doing a tour and review of a competitor's wedding venue?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle Pallo #50 Kyle will be Bridezilla! Casey's just his beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird faces and nose sniffing (for the millionth time) while Casey’s talking. View attachment 2488964View attachment 2488965View attachment 2488967
Wouldn't be surprised if he's snorting some illicit drugs. We already see concerning, peculiar behavior (manic outbursts during the daytime, depressed mood during the nighttime especially using his alias to post on social media). Combine this with alcohol and its a recipe for disaster. He needs some serious help!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't be surprised if he's snorting some illicit drugs. We already see concerning, peculiar behavior (manic outbursts during the daytime, depressed mood during the nighttime especially using his alias to post on social media). Combine this with alcohol and its a recipe for disaster. He needs some serious help!
I just don't know where he'd buy illicit drugs. He's too scared to talk to sales people.

I honestly think it's less from drugs and more from severe dysfunctionality and issues, which have been enabled over the years from his own family and online stans. The sniffing and face twitching could be a tic when he's not the center of attention. He doesn't know what to do with himself so he either starts twitching or makes clown faces into the camera to try and get the attention back on himself.

2023-05-30 16_18_49-🔴 LIVE_ Celebrating My Birthday In Walt Disney World! - YouTube.png

000385.jpg

kyle-pallo-casey-durliat.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Those girls they were dining with are probably Casey’s friends who work weddings/events there. That’s why they were “hooked up” with dinner and a tour of the wedding venue. I swear Kyle makes it seem like he’s the man or something because he’s doing these desperate stale vlogs. He’s such a big baller, but he can’t believe he actually got to stay two nights in a row at a hotel. Wow Kylie you’ve made it! Longest staycation ever! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don't know where he'd buy the drugs. He's too scared to talk to sales people.

I honestly think it's less from drugs and more from severe dysfunctionality and issues, which have been enabled over the years from his own family and online stans. The sniffing and face twitching could be a tic when he's not the center of attention. He doesn't know what to do with himself so he either starts twitching or makes clown faces into the camera to try and get the attention back on himself.

View attachment 2489051
Alcohol is a depressant. Not sure what's in the version that Kyle drinks :
alcohol.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those girls they were dining with are probably Casey’s friends who work weddings/events there. That’s why they were “hooked up” with dinner and a tour of the wedding venue. I swear Kyle makes it seem like he’s the man or something because he’s doing these desperate stale vlogs. He’s such a big baller, but he can’t believe he actually got to stay two nights in a row at a hotel. Wow Kylie you’ve made it! Longest staycation ever! 😂
That's exactly it. He trying to flex that he's the big man with all the hook ups. Yet, he himself has none.
---
Alcohol is a depressant. Not sure what's in the version that Kyle drinks :
View attachment 2489059

dude probably watched 2 girls one cup and got off on what they were eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Them freaking out over getting to stay 2 nights in a mid-range Marriott was amongst one of the most pathetic things I've seen. 🤣 Such a baller!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.