Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he meant to say greasy! How could it not be greasy with all that sopresata (which neither know what it is)!
I don't think he understands the concept of greasy. His hair and body are always greasy. He probably says they are juicy too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So was this Kyle’s worst performing shirtless thumbnail video? 👀

His channel is sinking down the drain day by day!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not on Twitter/X/Whatever the hell it’s called. Does this Peter/Maverick guy post about anyone/anything else other than Kyle? How long has this account existed?

Reactions: 4
I’m not on Twitter/X/Whatever the hell it’s called. Does this Peter/Maverick guy post about anyone/anything else other than Kyle? How long has this account existed?
He created it in August and only likes or replies to things about Kyle or far right talking points. If his activity there is any indication of who he is as a person, he has some deep anger issues that he should think about addressing. Doesn’t seem like he’s healthy physically or mentally.

It was created in August. Around the time that the Frank story came out.

Reactions: 8
It was created in August. Around the time that the Frank story came out.
His very first "like" is a tweet by his sister defending him on the Frank story.

Easy to tell that it's Kyle, but if you compare it to @Moose00051 it's uncanny with the same overuse of GIFs, specific overuse of the term "tattle fools" and fixation on SnapChet. He stopped posting as 'Moose' when people figured out it was Kyle.

He created it in August and only likes or replies to things about Kyle or far right talking points. If his activity there is any indication of who he is as a person, he has some deep anger issues that he should think about addressing. Doesn’t seem like he’s healthy physically or mentally.
I never doubted the potato story but this brings it into a new light. Beneath that phony 'Forever Disney Kid' veneer is an angry, rage-filled little man. As dumb as Kyle is, he has to see that his channel is circling the drain and he's lashing out with anger. Before, he never really paid much attention to "the haters" when things were going good. He'll continue to look for people/things to blame for his own failings, including his hate for anyone who isn't white, women, etc.

Casey needs to run far away, and fast, or she's going to face the same anger. And it's going to get much worse.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He was, but his current voter records show him in NC.
Ahhh you are correct. He sold the house in FL in 2019 and built one in NC at the same time. I wonder why he always says she will go and visit family or her uncle in NC when he doesn't just say her dad and stepmom?

Reactions: 3
He doesn't even follow kile.

Bet we will see that change soon so I've added screen shots

He has never tweeted anything. Only 1 retweet and the rest are soley replies to kile directly or to people who have replied or posted/tagged kile.

IMG_4205.png
IMG_4204.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

View attachment 2488633View attachment 2488632
Here's his first 'Likes' when he created he account on August 31st, the same day the Frank story came out.

002712.png

He started getting more into the political/far right talking points later on, after realizing that he can use the account to be his "true self" without filters. We've seen Kyle occasionally like some of the same talking points on his main account.

Peter is a glimpse into Pallo's real personality without the fake 'Disney kid' act. Interestingly, it's more in-line with how he acted in his early days (2013-2016) on Twitter/X with the blatant homophobia, racism, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Here's his first 'Likes' when he created he account on August 31st, the same day the Frank story came out.

View attachment 2488639

He started getting more into the far right talking points and political stuff later on, after realizing he can use the account to act more like his "true self" without filters. We've seen Kyle occasionally like some of the same type of stuff on his main account.
notice that ILuvDisney was blocked but then goes completely silent? probably thinks he can throw us off his tracks lol

another account that started in August and only follows hobo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
notice that ILuvDisney was blocked but then goes completely silent? probably thinks he can throw us off his tracks lol

another account that started in August and only follows hobo
It's also possible that ILuvDisney was a troll and Pallo/Peter took the bait for a good while until he eventually caught on . Some of the stuff they posted was just so over-the-top 🤣

Last tweet before they supposedly got blocked I noticed they called Peter "Kyle."

Last edited:
Open scene
Kyle: We got to be romantic. Ready?"
<Dry, awkward kiss with Casey>
<Kyle mugs at camera with a tit eating grin>
Casey, hinting: "Did you know swans mate for life?"
Kyle: "My butt was wet back there..."
Close scene

What. A. Dipshit.
He's a real romantic guy lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's also possible that ILuvDisney was a troll and Pallo/Peter took the bait for a good while until he eventually caught on . Some of the stuff they posted was just so over-the-top 🤣

Last tweet before they supposedly got blocked I noticed they called Peter "Kyle."
ILuvDisney was obviously a troll… but exactly who is the question. I’d like to think they are Susan Amen, but that’s mainly because I love her and miss her LOL!

• Heart

He has never tweeted anything. Only 1 retweet and the rest are soley replies to kile directly or to people who have replied or posted/tagged kile.

View attachment 2488633View attachment 2488632
So if he's not following Kyle, then he's searching for tweets containing Kyle. That's one of two things. The first obviously is that he's Kyle. The second is that he is ultra obsessive and that's not healthy for Kyle in the long run.

Reactions: 7
002716.png

---
So if he's not following Kyle, then he's searching for tweets containing Kyle. That's one of two things. The first obviously is that he's Kyle. The second is that he is ultra obsessive and that's not healthy for Kyle in the long run.
I'd say it's both things, it's obviously Kyle and his own behavior is clearly not healthy. He's always been obsessive with what people say/think about him (his need to block anyone who gives any kind of criticism.) It drives him crazy that there's a place (Tattle and X) where people can critique him and he's not able to erase it.

I wouldn't put too much stock into them not following Kyle. The entire account was created to "defend" himself. He originally followed himself when he was 'Moose' but probably thought if he didn't follow himself this time, that people wouldn't catch on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I HATE when unmarried people, especially ones with no real responsibilities and can go out almost ANY time call going out to do something a date.

a prearranged occasion on which an established couple, especially one with children, go for a night out together.

1696343397924.png

---
OMG SET FOOT lololol
1696343492108.png

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2488639

He started getting more into the political/far right talking points later on, after realizing that he can use the account to be his "true self" without filters. We've seen Kyle occasionally like some of the same talking points on his main account.

Peter is a glimpse into Pallo's real personality without the fake 'Disney kid' act. Interestingly, it's more in-line with how he acted in his early days (2013-2016) on Twitter/X with the blatant homophobia, racism, etc.
YIKES… I mean, the downfall of KP has been steadily happening for a while now just from his crappy home video-esque vlogs, but can you imagine if this Peter truly is Kyle and it was somehow proven? That would truly be the nail in his coffin. Commence cancellation.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.