Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why Kyle/Peter has never say anything about Detonation Disney guy.

He surely can beat Kyles butt easily. Kyle probably afraid of him.

Price of wedding there:

Ceremony Fee
  • $4,500/event
Package Prices
  • $220/person and up
  • Package prices vary depending on:
    • Package chosen
  • Packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
  • $18,000/event and up
  • Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
    • Day of week
    • Time of day
Service Charge or Gratuity
  • 26%
I hope Caseys family have the money to get Kyle his dream princess wedding. We dont want Kyle going Bridezilla mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Price of wedding there:

Ceremony Fee
  • $4,500/event
Package Prices
  • $220/person and up
  • Package prices vary depending on:
    • Package chosen
  • Packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
  • $18,000/event and up
  • Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
    • Day of week
    • Time of day
Service Charge or Gratuity
  • 26%
for a 100 person event that's only $56K

chump change for someone who makes $30k/month and daily makes his friends and family pay for everything for him
---
Seriously! I haven’t even been watching and even I know she’s mentioned several times that she wouldn’t want a Disney wedding, like more than once.
His Stan’s are so gullible, and he’s so desperate!!! 🙄
She knows the prices as well as what's involved. Probably knows she does not want to spend that much money knowing with Kile, it will get out of hand. The good thing for her, he doesn't have any friends so it would keep the numbers down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously! I haven’t even been watching and even I know she’s mentioned several times that she wouldn’t want a Disney wedding, like more than once.
His Stan’s are so gullible, and he’s so desperate!!! 🙄
Even if she doesn't want a Disney wedding, and this dull duo ends up getting married, Casey is not going to have a say in much of anything as far as the wedding goes. Kyle knows best and will get what he wants. Remember when she said she didn't want him filming her dad, yet he did it anyway?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Even if she doesn't want a Disney wedding, and this dull duo ends up getting married, Casey is not going to have a say in much of anything as far as the wedding goes. Kyle knows best and will get what he wants. Remember when she said she didn't want him filming her dad, yet he did it anyway?
yup... he'll wear her down and convince her "But, babe- the video will hit! we can spend anything we want on a wedding- we'll make it all back because we're such STARS!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why Kyle/Peter has never say anything about Detonation Disney guy.

He surely can beat Kyles butt easily. Kyle probably afraid of him.
I hope Caseys family have the money to get Kyle his dream princess wedding. We dont want Kyle going Bridezilla mode.
Since the father of the bride traditionally pays for the wedding, I imagine Kyle will hint for her father to fly him and his whole family to Hawaii (*Their lower class asses couldn't afford it.) at Disney's Aulani Resort for a magnificent wedding under the stars wholly arranged by Disney best planners (not Casey, of course).
He wouldn't care if the the old man had to mortgage his home to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:
Kyle will certainly be the Groomzilla. It will be all about what HE wants....duck her wishes. It will be Karen Kyle on steroids to impress the online dullard stans.

OK... that won't happen, but he'll make it known that he's very disappointed in HER for not making HIS dream come true.

Don't let them off the hook Kylie! THIS could be you for only $40K+ air fare. (Her old man was a pilot. More Durliat discounts! Winning!)
Basic packages (no air fare included) start at $15K....too cheap for you of course.
Since you have no friends, that will cut back on the reception costs as well. Savings! You're welcome.
aulai.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since the father of the bride traditionally pays for the wedding, I imagine Kyle will hint for her father to fly him and his whole family to Hawaii (*Their lower class asses couldn't afford it.) at Disney's Aulani Resort for a magnificent wedding under the stars wholly arranged by Disney best planners (not Casey, of course).
He wouldn't care if the the old man had to mortgage his home to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:
Kyle will certainly be the Groomzilla. It will be all about what HE wants....duck her wishes. It will be Karen Kyle on steroids to impress the online dullard stans.

OK... that won't happen, but he'll make it known that he's very disappointed in HER for not making HIS dream come true.

Don't let them off the hook Kylie! THIS could be you for only $40K+ air fare. (Her old man was a pilot. More Durliat discounts! Winning!)
Basic packages (no air fare included) start at $15K....too cheap for you of course.
Since you have no friends, that will cut back on the reception costs as well. Savings! You're welcome.
View attachment 2488887
Casey should demand a MULTI-Carat Carrot ring from Kyle:
ring.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I HATE when unmarried people, especially ones with no real responsibilities and can go out almost ANY time call going out to do something a date.

a prearranged occasion on which an established couple, especially one with children, go for a night out together.

View attachment 2488711
---
OMG SET FOOT lololol
View attachment 2488713
I’m not defending Kyle but knock it off with this mindset. You choose to have kids and you know there are sacrifices. The concept of dating is what you do prior to marriage so in essence going out constitutes a date. You’re not superior because you chose a certain life and to have kids. And those without are not any lower than you.

I’m not trying to start anything here but man, that rubs me the wrong way. When I bought my house in Texas the neighbors actively looked down upon us because we didn’t have kids by then. Seriously?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not defending Kyle but knock it off with this mindset. You choose to have kids and you know there are sacrifices. The concept of dating is what you do prior to marriage so in essence going out constitutes a date. You’re not superior because you chose a certain life and to have kids. And those without are not any lower than you.

I’m not trying to start anything here but man, that rubs me the wrong way. When I bought my house in Texas the neighbors actively looked down upon us because we didn’t have kids by then. Seriously?
Not trying to make anyone feel bad for not having kids but it is just something that irks me when people with no kids say they are going on a date night. Probably because is it much harder for them to go out then say a couple not married or one married with no kids.

You go out on a first date or second or third. After that you are dating and just going out to dinner or a movie, etc.

Maybe I just see it differently. Any which way, what they are doing is NOT dating and we all know that. It is just him getting free food and drinks with her picking up the tab 99% of the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not trying to make anyone feel bad for not having kids but it is just something that irks me when people with no kids say they are going on a date night. Probably because is it much harder for them to go out then say a couple not married or one married with no kids.

You go out on a first date or second or third. After that you are dating and just going out to dinner or a movie, etc.

Maybe I just see it differently. Any which way, what they are doing is NOT dating and we all know that. It is just him getting free food and drinks with her picking up the tab 99% of the time lol
Kyle and Casey are an exception. My last relationship it was hard for us because we worked opposite schedules. I didn’t work weekends either and she did. There are many variables and you can’t just generalize. Plus, I know a tit ton of dorks with crotch fruit who go out more than me and I’m single no kids etc…!

I’m sorry you feel that way but it’s a projection and I don’t feel it’s accurate.

you’re dating before you get married. You don’t live together yet for a while and you go out to experience things together in order to gauge aspects of the person and relationship. Then when you’re married it’s different. You have other priorities and you live together. Going out isn’t held at the same priority level because now you have other things to accomplish. It’s just part of the process and the game. However, I know plenty of couple who find a good balance. And also, once those kids hit a certain age it’s much easier to go out. Many of my friends now have teenagers and older so they’re making up for lost time.

Reactions: 4
In all fairness, the two of them have the intelligence of children, the palates of children, the temper of children, and the fantasies of children. So Mickey and Minnie should be perfect for their wedding!
Exactly. I think Mickey and Minnie is perfect for their wedding. Can't wait to see Bridezilla Dwarfy stomping around and preening for the camera. I'm sure there's going to be a livestream setup and collecting superchats for the ceremony. After the vows (which Kyle will butcher) he'll let out an ear-piercing "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

And he's just desperate enough to do this. He'll get at least 6 months of "content" from the engagement/wedding/honeymoon. Expect him to ramp up the wedding stuff to try and saving his dying crap-tastic channel. Casey is already onboard because she's just so in loveeee with her man-child. It's all Pallo's call now and depends on how much he can milk her dad for to try and get the best 'Disney Wedding' to impress his dullard stans with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Kile DID say that was set up for like 80 people so YES it is not a large area for a ceremony.
I really can’t see their wedding party having many people. Kyle would be scrounging for groomsmen definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dating is dating, with or without kids. we are DINK and still date frequently. Just because we don't have crotch goblins, doesn't mean we can't date.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.