Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video have less than 600 views in 8 hours I am sure this is going to help him get 1 million subs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He thinks he's really "owning" you hatters by spamming it. "I'M GOING WORLDWIDE BAYBEEEEEEE LOOK WHAT A BIG SHOT I AM WOOOOOOOOOOOO 🔥🔥 "

He doesn't realize how stupid he looks, after the fact that they saw who he actually was and decided to remove the tweet. Probably won't be long before they remove the YouTube video too, especially if it's brought to their attention.

And there's no question about it, Peter/Maverick is Kyle. He's too dumb to realize how easily people can figure out that it's him... same manic and egotistical behavior, 1st grade vocabulary, gets popular sayings wrong, often misspells words, and does that weird random capitalization which makes no sense. And then there's the same obsession and fixation with Elon Musk/Trump/Mr. Beast/Top Gun/Disney.
And it's remarkable how shortsighted and idiotic he is to put that out when inevitably the humiliation and embarrassment of it being removed (because the outlet became aware of what a lowlife and disgusting liar and depraved loser Pallo is and to whom they had given air time) is spread even more.
People simply want to know what he did that led to them taking down the post. He is, as usual, his own worst enemy.

With a 'friend' like his sock puppet PeePeeMav' who needs enemas'?
000000000000000.jpg
"Whuut'... me worry?" 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm cracking up at how the PS5 box is nearly as big as him. 😂

002877.png

Those boxes are not that big (only 17 inches tall), but it looks huge next to the little guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does he realize that kind of furniture is not meant to be shipped put together. If he got shipped normally and god forbid put it together himself, he wouldn't have this problem. Also, this has made my entire day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Furniture stores should start banning him. But he won’t be finishing tit for years or ever again so next time he’ll just grift new stores.

Reactions: 7
Bitching endlessly over DoItYourself crappy furniture and
moaning over your health really brings em' in, huh? 🤣
Should have entitled it: My never-ending (look up the
word hyphenated, by the way) witch and moan fest.

Put on your Big Girl Panties squirt, and man up.
You're health problems are that you're Typhoid Kyle, you
spread disease (remember COVID?) and your vlog makes '
people sick. :LOL:
My Never Ending Furniture Saga Continues:
A HUGE LET Down, My Health Update

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily Growning Ratio. SAD
ration2.jpg

SIX hrs in ...my god.
Already ratio'd.

(y)833 ___ (n) 1K

• Haha
Reactions: 11
002875.png

002874.png

---
What is this site in his browser tabs? Is he soliciting for donations somewhere?

002878.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing else interesting.

View attachment 2495204
---
Look how low the TV is on his 2nd free TV stand he put in the bedroom. The top of the TV is barely higher than the bed.

View attachment 2495211
I still can't get over just how depressing that little place is. It's a dump, devoid of any design or theme or style. It isn't 'shabby chic'; it's just shabby.

And isn't that the cabinet he 'promised to a friend'? It was an obviousl lie from the beginning: He'd never give it, but would perhaps sell it. And he has NO friends. :LOL:

And if you have to have a TV monitor in your bedroom, why have it so low you can't even see the thing from bed unless you hang, face forward and on your stomach, over the foot of it?

We have a 55" monitor in the wall behind a painting on the wall that slides to the side if we want to watch something on the set. That TV has got to be one of the most unused appliances in our home. Still, if we want to watch it, we CAN see it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
002882.png

Poor old pathetic ShaunC is his only lone defender on the Breakfast TV video. The rest of the comments on there are overwhelmingly against the grifter. And more are showing up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we sure DragonSouled79 is not Kyle too? His spelling is atrocious. "steaight up" "chuldish".
His spelling, admittingly, was fine before. Maybe he's back on the booze.

FYI - he was an alcoholic, lost his job, moved back to his parents place in Florida and said he's working on getting sober. But maybe his unhealthy obsession with Kyle Pallo and defending him against the 'meanies/hatters' has drove him off the wagon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Here's how Pallo's video comments would look if he couldn't shadowban and block everyone.

002886.png

002885.png

002884.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.