Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, ya'll there are a bunch of cows roaming around Port Washington, WI as they broke free of their pen.

I can just see Kyle running down the street where his parents live, trying to run away from the cows.

MOOOVVEE, Let's Go!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
002887.png

More observations:

Kyle often refers to himself in the third-person and never capitalizes his name. 'Peter' also never capitalizes "kyle."

Kyle always uses 3 emojis in a row at the end of his posts. Just like 'Peter.'

002888.png

002892.png

002893.png

002894.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Today he lets us know that he's a BIG Brewers fan!
1696640578206.png

In Kile's world BIG fan = watches one game a year
1696640629542.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2495404

More observations:

Kyle often refers to himself in the third-person and never capitalizes his name. 'Peter' also never capitalizes "kyle."

Kyle always uses 3 emojis in a row at the end of his posts. Just like 'Peter.'

View attachment 2495407
View attachment 2495408
View attachment 2495411
View attachment 2495413

I love it! PedoPeterKyle always 'inspires' and reminds me to take a minute and send a fresh batch of the facts about him to each of the parks and any cruise line or hotel chain that might host him, and to any well known product that might think of sponsoring him, well to let them know the kind of disgusting filth and poser that is out there in the shallow disguise of a 'Disney vlogger.'

He's such a wonderful troll, huh! :ROFLMAO:

As I've said many times, it amuses me when he stays up all night, so triggered and poutraged, and tweets out little drunken brainfarts like that. And I don't begrudge him a thing because he doesn't have the ability or vocabulary to come even close to what I've said about him. And I have a very, very......very thick skin in such matters.
It does amuse me and encourages me to continue. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it! PedoPeterKyle always 'inspires' and reminds me to take a minute and send a fresh batch of the facts about him to each of the parks and any cruise line or hotel chain that might host him, and to any well known product that might think of sponsoring him, well to let them know the kind of disgusting filth and poser that is out there in the shallow disguise of a 'Disney vlogger.'

He's such a wonderful troll, huh! :ROFLMAO:

As I've said many times, it amuses me when he stays up all night, so triggered and poutraged, and tweets out little drunken brainfarts like that. And I don't begrudge him a thing because he doesn't have the ability or vocabulary to come even close to what I've said about him. And I have a very, very......very thick skin in such matters.
It does amuse me and encourages me to continue. :p
Staying up all night seething, poutraging, and being so triggered isn't helping that aging process either.
girl-rage.gif
002895.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do these instructions not work for anyone else, at least trying with Chrome on a desktop? Been a pet peeve of mine for a long time.

KP.PNG

Shadow banned on my other YT account. He replied to 2 of them and even left them up at least a while due to thumbs ups. Comment today… zero interaction from anyone meaning shadow banned. What a puss. He can’t take any constructive criticism even when the commenter is posing as an actual fan. I mean, we all knew that already but I can’t believe his actual fans keep coming back. Maybe they don’t know he’s silenced them?

Reactions: 8
How the HELL did HE lose? He ended up with the stand for free?

View attachment 2494664
It is absolutely sickening watching him con these companies into giving him his "purchases" for free. They are refunding his money and sending someone out to repair the first one he received. (Why didn't he choose the repair option when he reported the first one damaged? Why? Because then they wouldn't have refunded his money.) That is a win, win, grifter - not a lose, lose! Anyway, mini man needs to grift free furniture so that he can spend what little money he has on crappy Halloween decor!

Poor little Clown Boy PedoPeterKyle :ROFLMAO: is so bereft of insults he actually uses my own to try and insult me.:p

It's a bit flattering and I'm not actually surprised. He's so stupid and ignorant to a fault, and when he's drunk tweeting or X-ing (?) 🤣 at 2:00 AM, I know he has a hard time firing up the few dozen brain cells he has left that actually function.
Poor little Cyclops is so easy to trigger. Grrrrrr' :p

cum.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sure he made Casey look at that YouTube video about the "BIG YouTuber" without even mentioning how they completely removed their post after discovering who he really is.

Setting: 5:30 PM at the lug-jur-eee apartment, Casey walks in the door, tired after working for 8 hours.

Kyle: "CHICKEN LITTLE! CHICKEN LITTLE! COME LOOK! LOOK! WE... I MEAN, ME... I'M A STAR! THEY CALLED ME BIG! KYLE IS GOING WORLDWIDE! COME LOOK!"
Casey: "My goodness! I'm so proud of my little man! You did such a great job!"

Kyle: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
woooooo.jpg
:sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.