Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I somehow stumbled into Kyle‘s thread recently and now I can’t look away from his nonsense. Just when I think Disney vloggers can’t get any worse he shows up on my radar. I’m wondering what the odds are that Kyle either guilts Casey or makes promises he can’t keep so she quits her job to become another Youtube beggar. Casey’s dad where are you to knock some sense into her?
Troll Patrol is my new favorite channel 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That makes me very happy! 😂

I implored them to do a piece or a series on Pallo because the Grifting Midget is a fu*king gold mine for them. Told them to check out the threads here, do some basic research and I gladly sent them everything I could gather. It was a total pleasure to do it.

Hopefully, that will be the first of MANY pieces from them. Hope everyone goes over and gives them a thumbs up and subscribes and suggests they look into his past and give him their 'special' treatment as they've done to the Woo. 😂 Grifty has earned it.
They have terrific pieces on Adam the Woo, btw.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That makes me very happy! 😂

I implored then to do a piece or a series on Pallo because the Grifting Midget is a fu*king gold mine for them. Told them to check out the threads here, do some basic research and I gladly sent them everything I could gather. It was a total pleasure to do it.

Hopefully, that will be the first of MANY pieces from them. Hope everyone goes over and gives them a thumbs up and subscribes and suggests they look into his past and give him their 'special' treatment and they've done to the Woo. 😂 Grifty has earned it.
They have terrific pieces on Adam the Woo, btw.
I hope there are MANY more to come. He's the grift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You certainly live in Grifty's head. 🤣

Cope and seethe, little man. Cope and seethe.
Those little poutrage puff posts from his sock puppets make my morning coffee taste even better. There's no way on earth I could get a bigger laugh out of that. I don't begrudge anything his laughable trolling socks say to or about me because they can't possible come close to the things I've said about him.
laugh-slam.gif
I firmly believe in "turn about being fair play." 🤭
When I begin to tire of him, it inspires me, reinvigorates me to begin all over.
Those posts are like badges of honor and I do enjoy them. I encourage him
to do more.
---
A couple months ago, the two foodies dined at Olivia’s. OR food connoisseur’s limited vocabulary (“juicy”, “doughy”) evidently hasn’t improved at all:

View attachment 2487762View attachment 2487763
Fixed it! 🤭
doughy1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Those little poutrage puff posts from his sock puppets make my morning coffee taste even better. There's no way on earth I could get a bigger laugh out of that. I don't begrudge anything his laughable trolling socks say to or about me because they can't possible come close to the things I've said about him.
View attachment 2487809 I firmly believe in "turn about being fair play." 🤭
When I begin to tire of him, it inspires me, reinvigorates me to begin all over.
Those posts are like badges of honor and I do enjoy them. I encourage him
to do more.
Poor Dwarfy. All those remarkably accurate things you've said about him, and all he can muster up is to call you a keyboard warrior, basement dweller, and say you're jealous of his little one night hotel stays. 😂 🤣 Keep up the good work in calling out this grifting fraud and human parasite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Dwarfy. All those remarkably accurate things you've said about him, and all he can muster up is to call you a keyboard warrior, basement dweller, and say you're jealous of his little one night hotel stays. 😂 🤣 Keep up the good work in calling out this grifting fraud.
As I said, those little, laughable brainfarts of poutrage from Teeny Squatch just inspire me! 😂
I know when I've hit a sore spot, and I've absolutely riddled him ___ to the point he looks like Swish' cheese.
laughing-funny.gif

It was actually a compliment that he took MY pics and memes to post because he's too stupid and so easily rattled and triggered, he wasn't able to find any himself. SAD :ROFLMAO:

As I said, those posts are tiny little treasures and just inspire me to continue "evaluating" him.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And what an eventful day!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much to The Troll Patrol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleep Tight All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forgot! Dadx3 has 2 jobs. He's also a clown
The whole clown thing is so weird, though it goes hand in glove with JerBear's interests in constructing a haunted house in his garage every Halloween & being a janitor at an elementary school. It's always about children. Drawing them in, being around them, spending time trying to impress them. I'm sorry, maybe I'm a heartless bastard, because the only kids I'm interested in spending any time with are my own (& sometimes even that's a stretch), but I find the whole situation odd. That Kyle allegedly had a relationship as a 16-17 yo high school student with a 12-13 yo middle schooler only adds to the ick factor. Is it a case of "Like father, like son"?, don't know, but IMO, it certainly raises some interesting concerns

• Sick
"Quick service"

I wonder who has been fixated on the term "quick service" recently?

002696.png

quick-service.jpg

Too easy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.