Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, as a bi man, I can’t tell you who I think would be less appealing in the sack. Between Kyle squealing and only paying attention to himself and Casey staring at the ceiling with all the intensity of a dead fish…
Here's what these two sound like in the sack. The ending is Kylie climaxing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I mean, I’m fairly certain Kyle has given us endless examples of his O face. Which haunts my nightmares.
Setting: 9:00 PM on the king mattress in the 'more luxury' apartment after a few Tito's miniatures, the smell of sweat and B.O. lingers in the air.

Casey [bored, laying on her back staring at the ceiling]: "Did you finish yet?"
Kyle: "A....A...ALMOST THEREEEEEEEEEEEE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
002687.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's called greasy from the oils of the meat, NOT Juicy. SMH

1696271249268.png

---
Yes, because sitting down eating and drinking was NOT taking it easy. I don't think he would know hard work if it hit him in the fact to actually NEED to sit and relax and take it easy

1696271360804.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, because sitting down eating and drinking was NOT taking it easy. I don't think he would know hard work if it hit him in the fact to actually NEED to sit and relax and take it easy

View attachment 2487163
But remember, he would have totally been a corporate banker in Chicago if he wasn't doing YouTube. Could you imagine him in an 'office job' with deadlines, meetings, dealing with clients, etc. I don't think he'd make it through a full day before he'd start sobbing and having a breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But remember, he would have totally been a corporate banker in Chicago if he wasn't doing YouTube. Could you imagine him in an 'office job' with deadlines, meetings, dealing with clients, etc. I don't think he'd make it through a full day before he'd start sobbing and having a breakdown.
There is NO way he would make it past a week in an office job.

Reactions: 9
Chicago?!? Abe Frohman wouldn’t even look at his resume.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I truly doubt that there is a bank in existence that would hire him. Even with his mother’s connections. I also am reminded of a vlog he made years ago near the end of his 2nd college program. He was down and almost in tears because he interviewed for, in his words, about 30 professional internships at WDW. He didn’t hear back from a single one for a second interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
QUESTION. WHERE DOES KYLE get his money. `with 30k he’s making about $100 a day. $36500 a year on YouTube. I understand he was living with five guys .. But now with his own apartment over $1,000 a month. Car payments. Insurance. Where is he getting cruise money flying to Green Bay ..California…
‘I understand he’s getting comp on restaurants . Food. Not buying clothing. But still We never really gotten the real story on his father money. Father does not look like he’s a high salary executive. Mother still working. People only work because they have to.

Reactions: 3
Please! He couldn't stand selling souvenirs at Hollywood Studios, so he had
I truly doubt that there is a bank in existence that would hire him. Even with his mother’s connections. I also am reminded of a vlog he made years ago near the end of his 2nd college program. He was down and almost in tears because he interviewed for, in his words, about 30 professional internships at WDW. He didn’t hear back from a single one for a second interview.
I don't know, when you graduate from college, I would think you want a paying job instead of an internship and Disney did provide him with that.

Reactions: 4
YouTube blogging is not work experience. With Kyle running to the park for a hour and half doing a video. Being finish by 11am is not what company’s are looking for. He did nothing to increase his viewship all he did was to get a few company’s to give him money

Reactions: 7
QUESTION. WHERE DOES KYLE get his money. `with 30k he’s making about $100 a day. $36500 a year on YouTube. I understand he was living with five guys .. But now with his own apartment over $1,000 a month. Car payments. Insurance. Where is he getting cruise money flying to Green Bay ..California…
‘I understand he’s getting comp on restaurants . Food. Not buying clothing. But still We never really gotten the real story on his father money. Father does not look like he’s a high salary executive. Mother still working. People only work because they have to.
isn't his father is a janitor at a school?
---
he interviewed for, in his words, about 30 professional internships at WDW. He didn’t hear back from a single one for a second interview.
are you really surprised? I highly doubt he is even capable of doing 10 interviews let alone 30. Had he done 30, he would have had a chance to learn the process and improve himself along the way and figure out that you can't shout "let's go!" or "woooooooooooo" in an interview

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Please! He couldn't stand selling souvenirs at Hollywood Studios, so he had
I don't know, when you graduate from college, I would think you want a paying job instead of an internship and Disney did provide him with that.
He was jobless at the end of his 2nd DCP. The only way to stay on is to either get a professional internship or find a full time position. In his case, merchandise agreed to hire him. We all know how that turned out.

Reactions: 7
btw, google puts Clown dad x 3 at 74 years old. Well past retirement age. Makes you wonder why he's still working. Well, there's only one reason.

Not sure how accurate it is since it shows Alexa at 30, Kyle at 29 but Ryan also at 29.

Reactions: 2
btw, google puts Clown dad x 3 at 74 years old. Well past retirement age. Makes you wonder why he's still working. Well, there's only one reason.

Not sure how accurate it is since it shows Alexa at 30, Kyle at 29 but Ryan also at 29.
Yes dad is 74 and mom is 63. Ryan is in his 40's. He has been married 17 years as per his fb page.

Reactions: 5
Lil' Kylie is worked up today.

002689.png

"Hotles"
002690.png

002693.png

002691.png

002694.png

Funny how 'Peter' ALWAYS shows up immediately after Kyle tweets.
002688.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.