Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine what sort of banker job he was thinking about in Chicago? Teller at a suburb branch? His degree is in Marketing and he does not come off as college educated at all.

Reactions: 8
Even after being corrected by most of his fans, he doubles down on the whole "Quick Service" thing. Kyle is never wrong and knows best.
So what he is saying when the dining plan comes back in 2024 I can use a quick service credit at GF cafe??? I’m taking his word and I will let them know KP sent me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’m not Kyle”

is post a gif in response but PeterKyle already did it for me.

We know it’s you Kyle. Get a job and stop spending your days online. I’ll look forward to your tweet (X?🤠) about how Kyle works harder. Etc, etc,
He believes that everyone must be as dumb as him. Doesn't take a detective to figure it out:
  • Previously was @Moose0051 which was his burner account he used to defend himself with his sister. Disappeared after people figured out it was Kyle.
  • Signed up for this new sock puppet account right after the 'Frank' story got out.
  • Used the name "Maverick" which is his favorite name for his "future son" who will "carry on his legacy."
  • Used "North Carolina" for his location (where Casey's family lives)
  • Same poor grammar and spelling as Kyle.
  • Uses the same words as Kyle (weirdos, clowns, low lifes, etc.)
  • Uses the same phrases/GIFs as Kyle ("Whatever helps you weirdos sleep at night")
  • Same obsession with Elon Musk/Trump/Top Gun as Kyle
  • Only appears whenever Kyle is online and always shows up right after he tweets.
We know that it's Kyle.

As his channel begins to fail, he's going to become more desperate and unhinged. I think we're seeing that play out now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He's such a narcissist that he believes everyone must be as dumb as him. Doesn't take a detective to figure it out:
  • Previously was @Moose0051 which was his burner account he used to defend himself with his sister. Disappeared for a bit after people figured out it was Kyle.
  • Signed up for this new sock puppet account right after the 'Frank' story got out.
  • Used his favorite name "Maverick" which is his favorite name for his future son who will "carry on his legacy."
  • Used "North Carolina" for his location (where Casey's parents live)
  • Same poor grammar and spelling as Kyle.
  • Uses the same words as Kyle (weirdos, tattle fools, low lifes, etc.)
  • Uses the same phrases/GIFs as Kyle ("Whatever helps you weirdos sleep at night")
  • Same obsession with Elon Musk/Trump/Top Gun as Kyle
  • Always is online the same time as Kyle and only posts within 5-10 minutes as Kyle tweets
Casey's Dad is in FL, Coral Springs. The rest, correct lol

Reactions: 4
btw, google puts Clown dad x 3 at 74 years old. Well past retirement age. Makes you wonder why he's still working. Well, there's only one reason.

Not sure how accurate it is since it shows Alexa at 30, Kyle at 29 but Ryan also at 29.
Don't forgot! Dadx3 has 2 jobs. He's also a clown

Reactions: 7
Casey's Dad is in FL, Coral Springs. The rest, correct lol
Thanks, I meant to type family since he was talking about North Carolina recently to see the rest of her family. I thought her dad might have moved from Coral Springs though? Could be wrong but thought he mentioned her step mom lives in North Carolina.

Last edited:
Thanks, I meant to type family since he was talking about North Carolina recently to see the rest of her family. I thought her dad might have moved from Coral Springs though? Could be wrong but thought he mentioned her step mom lives in North Carolina.
I thought they lived in FL but not close enough for them to take the ride. SMH. I think they said the uncle lives in NC and they are going to visit soon.

Looks like the ride is 3 hours. God forbid they can do that and have a staycation at her father's house instead of paying for these hotels and food eery weekend.

I thought they lived in FL but not close enough for them to take the ride. SMH. I think they said the uncle lives in NC and they are going to visit soon.
I'll be surprised if he makes that trip this year like he said. Going to an unfamiliar place that's not Wisconsin/NYC/Disney World/Caribbean cruise is going to be terrifying, even with a chaperone.

I wonder what happened to the Brightline/Miami thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll be surprised if he makes that trip this year like he said. Going to an unfamiliar place that's not Wisconsin/NYC/Disney World/Caribbean cruise is going to be terrifying, even with a chaperone.

I wonder what happened to the Brightline/Miami thing?
Yeah true as it won't be ALL about HIM. I am sure he found out the price and she can't get any discounts so that is out.

Reactions: 6
1696283631746.png

Today's meat turd vid is going down faster than
a drunk Lora on a Sat. night in the Disney parking
lot. Whoa!
Barely 11K views and already ratio'd out
Grifty the Dwarf's fat ass. SAD 😂
Hard to believe watching the Pygmy Pig slop down
some pizza, paddle on a little boat, cram some more
grease/sugar/salt into his piehole and follow it up
with a horror show of patchy hair, chubby bod and
farmer's tan 🤮 __ and all while wearing a damned
baseball hat in the pool didn't win over a few
thousand new fans, huh?
popcorn n.gif

Disney World Pizza You Won't REGRET
Trying: A Boat To Ourselves, NEW
Epcot Food Booths And POOL Day!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop:Dump
(y)948 ___ (n)1.4K
---
Grifty the Dwarf and all his sock puppets inspired me to take a few minutes and forward once again all the information about his past behavior to Marriott / Iberostar / Disney / Universal / Virgin __ etc.
Easy to file it all aside and add to it. ___ I do enjoy repeatedly sending it to each entity that hosts him or he seems to covet as a possible host. I encourge others to do the same.
The more the merrier! 😂
Takes only a couple of minutes and makes my morning latte taste even better.
He's toxic to any brand, a white trash poser and needs to be exposed for the fraud, parasite and grifting twit he is.
Ahhh.... the little adrenaline rush is well worth it.

Stand right there Mini Man. I get a kick out of living in your head. You need a kick as well.
Here you go . Have another: :ROFLMAO:
superman-ball.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Grifty the Dwarf and all his sock puppets inspired me to take a few minutes and forward once again all the information about his past behavior to Marriott / Iberostar / Disney / Universal / Virgin __ etc.
Easy to file it all aside and add to it. ___ I do enjoy repeatedly sending it to each entity that hosts him or he seems to covet as a possible host. I encourge others to do the same.
The more the merrier! 😂
Takes only a couple of minutes and makes my morning latte taste even better.
He's toxic to any brand, a white trash poser and needs to be exposed for the fraud, parasite and grifting twit he is.
Ahhh.... the little adrenaline rush is well worth it.

Stand right there Mini Man. I get a kick out of living in your head. You need a kick as well.
Here you go . Have another: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2487686

You certainly live in Grifty's head. 🤣

Cope and seethe, little man. Cope and seethe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.