Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PATREON FALSE PROMISE TRACKER 💀
June 29, 2023 - 3 months ago - promises to change things up and start updating soon
View attachment 2491832
(Looks like he may have removed the text from this post. I wonder if someone called out his bullshit in the comments.)

What a shame that Patreon allows someone to run an abandoned account as a GoFundMe, with an unemployed conman who dangles fraudulent promises in front of his stans to try and keep them subscribed longer so he can get more money out of them.
1 (500) 2-slack ass continues to repeat he's a slack ass.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His best friend JoJo hasn’t even seen the apartment yet. Sham friendship.

Reactions: 12
I didn't get to watch until later last night. I don't know why I did because I got the gist of the dump from all your comments. I know this has probably been said but Kylie was seething when he couldn't get in the restaurant for breakfast. Seething. Who the hell does he think he is? He mentions it was 10:50 when they tried to get a table. Tough tit asshole! I really think he thought they should have made an exception for the star that only he thinks he is.
I also could not believe how annoyed he looked when Casey was speaking while they were waiting for their food. Again, seething. He definitely has serious anger issues. Especially if he isn't the center of attention.
He literally turns my stomach by the way he eats. He is absolutely disgusting. He has no manners. He has no class. I don't know how Casey can sit next to him and not lose her appetite.

He is lowlife scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't get to watch until later last night. I don't know why I did because I got the gist of the dump from all your comments. I know this has probably been said but Kylie was seething when he couldn't get in the restaurant for breakfast. Seething. Who the hell does he think he is? He mentions it was 10:50 when they tried to get a table. Tough tit asshole! I really think he thought they should have made an exception for the star that only he thinks he is.
I also could not believe how annoyed he looked when Casey was speaking while they were waiting for their food. Again, seething. He definitely has serious anger issues. Especially if he isn't the center of attention.
He literally turns my stomach by the way he eats. He is absolutely disgusting. He has no manners. He has no class. I don't know how Casey can sit next to him and not lose her appetite.

He is lowlife scum.
Casey should be ashamed of herself too. She can do her own research and read the threads. Hope it’s worth it for her. Pathetic. And don’t give me that “y’all only see a small portion of our lives.” He treats you like tit ON CAMERA when he should really be on his best behavior, so that only makes us wonder what he does to you when the cameras are off. Her older sister is foolish for allowing this nonsense. My family would have been like hell no.

Reactions: 13
Casey should be ashamed of herself too. She can do her own research and read the threads. Hope it’s worth it for her. Pathetic. And don’t give me that “y’all only see a small portion of our lives.” He treats you like tit ON CAMERA when he should really be on his best behavior, so that only makes us wonder what he does to you when the cameras are off. Her older sister is foolish for allowing this nonsense. My family would have been like hell no.
Casey made a comment a few times on the vlogs that said she doesn't even read the comments on the videos because she's worried about what people will say. She also had a Twitter account, which people were sometimes tagging her with mini-man's trashy behavior and lies. She must have eventually saw it because she deleted her account after that.

It seems that she has some issues of her own, especially with maturity, lack of self-respect, etc. Everything is "magical" for her, and I'd bet that she avoids doing any research into him because of fear that it will ruin the "magic" of this sham relationship that she's deluded herself with. She's just so blinded by love for her first "real" boyfriend.

What's even worse is how can her sister and dad watch these videos and not be seriously concerned for her? The whole family must be off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Casey made a comment a few times on the vlogs that said she doesn't even read the comments on the videos because she's worried about what people will say. She also had a Twitter account, which people were tagging her with mini-man's trashy behavior and lies, but she must have eventually saw it because deleted her account after that.

It seems that she has some issues of her own, especially with maturity, lack of self-respect, etc. Everything is "magical" for her, and she probably avoids doing any research because of fear that it will ruin the "magic" of this sham relationship that she's deluded herself with.

What's even worse is how can her sister and dad watch these videos and not be seriously concerned?
I'm not going to make excuses for Casey, because she's an adult, but all of this, the way she is, is because she lost her mother at a young age. Casey is not going to listen to us, her family, her friends about what an abuser Kyle is. Sadly, she has to learn on her own. I was Casey. I lost my mother at a young age and latched on to the first abusive asshole who gaslit and manipulated me for almost 5 years. I was the sole breadwinner yet was still made to believe how lucky that I was to have him. My relationship with him led to the loss of all my friends and everything that I loved doing and I see that happening here. For me, it wasn't until I had to go to the hospital with injuries that I came to the realization that I deserved better, even if it meant being alone. I do hope that it doesn't come to that but she's not going to leave because he controls her. He's making her think that life with him is the best that she will get and she believes it. I honestly wish I could speak to her because I see so much younger me in her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's making her think that life with him is the best that she will get and she believes it. I honestly wish I could speak to her because I see so much younger me in her.
She wouldn’t listen to you anyway. She’s too besotted for some unknown reason. She’s going to have to learn the hard way, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This is my thing, too. if this is how he treats her when he knows hes recording and when he has the "power" to edit- then it must be even worse off camera. why would you present your worst self to the "world"?? Ive said before- but you only have to watch some of PMMs videos with his friend Kristen- I dont even think they're dating, but he treats her better than Kyle treats Casey. He showed a dessert then slid it over to her saying "After you..." One time there were rolls she liked, and when the waitress came over Nate said "I think she would like some more rolls" (Kyle would NEVER think of somebody else before himself like that!!) and just the nice tone he uses when he asks her to hold his camera, or her birthday dinner when she ordered the $90 surf and turf and Nate didn't witch at all about how expensive the food was there.
Why Kyle puts his worst self out there when he has all the control over what he puts out is beyond me...

Reactions: 18
I'm not going to make excuses for Casey, because she's an adult, but all of this, the way she is, is because she lost her mother at a young age. Casey is not going to listen to us, her family, her friends about what an abuser Kyle is. Sadly, she has to learn on her own. I was Casey. I lost my mother at a young age and latched on to the first abusive asshole who gaslit and manipulated me for almost 5 years. I was the sole breadwinner yet was still made to believe how lucky that I was to have him. My relationship with him led to the loss of all my friends and everything that I loved doing and I see that happening here. For me, it wasn't until I had to go to the hospital with injuries that I came to the realization that I deserved better, even if it meant being alone. I do hope that it doesn't come to that but she's not going to leave because he controls her. He's making her think that life with him is the best that she will get and she believes it. I honestly wish I could speak to her because I see so much younger me in her.
Glad you were able to get out of that and I hope you are doing better now!
---
Casey made a comment a few times on the vlogs that said she doesn't even read the comments on the videos because she's worried about what people will say. She also had a Twitter account, which people were sometimes tagging her with mini-man's trashy behavior and lies. She must have eventually saw it because she deleted her account after that.

It seems that she has some issues of her own, especially with maturity, lack of self-respect, etc. Everything is "magical" for her, and I'd bet that she avoids doing any research into him because of fear that it will ruin the "magic" of this sham relationship that she's deluded herself with. She's just so blinded by love for her first "real" boyfriend.

What's even worse is how can her sister and dad watch these videos and not be seriously concerned for her? The whole family must be off.
But your boyfriend has said racist, homophobic, MEAN things in the past. I’ve never seen Kyle make an apology or even address these tweets like most people do when stuff like that comes to light.

Reactions: 4
Wow..13 hours later and only 15k views. I guess no one is interested in seeing Casey try on glasses. And Kyle claims to be a professional working hard at his job yet he starts the video out with himself shirtless in bed? Nobody wants to see that. The channel collapse is near.View attachment 2491902

So going to the mall now is dangerous or unpleasant... what a pathetic POS.

ven·ture
/ˈven(t)SHər/

verb
gerund or present participle: venturing
  1. dare to do something or go somewhere that may be dangerous or unpleasant.
    "she ventured out into the blizzard"

She wouldn’t listen to you anyway. She’s too besotted for some unknown reason. She’s going to have to learn the hard way, unfortunately.
I wouldn't tell her to leave him. I wouldn't even call him an asshole and point out all the crap he does. That would only make her dig in more to defend him. I would just tell her how much I see myself in her and share my story, along with its happy ever after ending (well, mostly). Whether she choose to see Kyle's tendencies in my story is up to her. Obviously I'm not going to publish my years of therapy and novel here, but Kyle is so much like my ex, and our relationships are so similar, it's sickening. I'm usually not a save the world kind of person, but I'd like to think I could get through to her. But she has to come to her own realization that she's better than this.

Glad you were able to get out of that and I hope you are doing better now!
---

But your boyfriend has said racist, homophobic, MEAN things in the past. I’ve never seen Kyle make an apology or even address these tweets like most people do when stuff like that comes to light.
I'm good! Married for over 20 years and even had my own Fairy Tale Wedding (at actual Disney World not at the Swan Reserve). My ex-husband was a terrible human, which includes racism. He didn't apologize for anything ever because he did no wrong. It was always someone else's fault, everyone is against him and look at how terrible these people are to me, they are all so mean. If social media and vlogging existed in the 90s, he would be Kyle. But he had me convinced that I was lucky to have him and he was the best I could do. Casey is convinced that Kyle is the best she can do and she's lucky to have him in her life. Even if it means pulling out her credit card for every expense and quitting her job.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She seems just as lazy as he is with getting to places on time and missing out on things. They did the same thing at Iberostar with breakfast or lunch as they were there when they were taking in the food. I get you work full time but so do most everyone else and when breakfast says 8-11 or whatever time it might say, you do NOT get there 5 minutes before and think they will have a full breakfast selection out for you. Especially at Disney where people are getting up early to get out for the day and enjoy the parks, by 11, they are in the parks getting for lunch in about an hour or so.

She claims she goes to bed early too so how late are they staying up that they can't get out of bed until 10 or so?

Reactions: 10
Wow..13 hours later and only 15k views. I guess no one is interested in seeing Casey try on glasses. And Kyle claims to be a professional working hard at his job yet he starts the video out with himself shirtless in bed? Nobody wants to see that. The channel collapse is near.View attachment 2491902
50% of the vlog length was them sitting at the ramen counter, and Target/Home Depot Halloween shopping. Scintillating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So going to the mall now is dangerous or unpleasant... what a pathetic POS.

ven·ture
/ˈven(t)SHər/

verb
gerund or present participle: venturing
  1. dare to do something or go somewhere that may be dangerous or unpleasant.
    "she ventured out into the blizzard"
I'm originally from the Midwest and I'm guilty of saying this also at times.

• Haha
She seems just as lazy as he is with getting to places on time and missing out on things. They did the same thing at Iberostar with breakfast or lunch as they were there when they were taking in the food. I get you work full time but so do most everyone else and when breakfast says 8-11 or whatever time it might say, you do NOT get there 5 minutes before and think they will have a full breakfast selection out for you. Especially at Disney where people are getting up early to get out for the day and enjoy the parks, by 11, they are in the parks getting for lunch in about an hour or so.

She claims she goes to bed early too so how late are they staying up that they can't get out of bed until 10 or so?
exactly. if your job is to "get content" and you're being sponsored there specifically to "get content" and show off the place... then you make sure you get up and ready in plenty of time to show what you're supposed to show. And by the way that also means being fully dressed and ready before you start making that content. Just like you would be fully dressed and ready when you show up to any other job :rolleyes:

• Heart

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the Duggars, Bates, IBLP cult families. She sounds and acts like them. Makes the man the "star" and head of the relationship, almost worshipping him.
I think she doesn't read comments as yes, she is afraid of what people are saying and if she does read some he shows her, he tells her people are jealous.
I highly doubt her father sits down and watches the vlogs everyday. He might have watched when he was in them as he mentioned that. Unless he thinks she is doing nothing wrong. You never know. People are weird.
---
This is my thing, too. if this is how he treats her when he knows hes recording and when he has the "power" to edit- then it must be even worse off camera. why would you present your worst self to the "world"?? Ive said before- but you only have to watch some of PMMs videos with his friend Kristen- I dont even think they're dating, but he treats her better than Kyle treats Casey. He showed a dessert then slid it over to her saying "After you..." One time there were rolls she liked, and when the waitress came over Nate said "I think she would like some more rolls" (Kyle would NEVER think of somebody else before himself like that!!) and just the nice tone he uses when he asks her to hold his camera, or her birthday dinner when she ordered the $90 surf and turf and Nate didn't witch at all about how expensive the food was there.
Why Kyle puts his worst self out there when he has all the control over what he puts out is beyond me...
EXACTLY. It is like the way someone treats another in public. If they treat them badly in public, how much worse is it in private? Also if she doesn't stand up for herself on film where you have 20,000 people watching, do you think she would stand up when she is alone with him? I would be so embarrassed if I was on youtube where anyone and everyone can see me and being treated the way she is.
AND...it is not just once when he might be in a mood or stressed or whatever (as we all can be not very nice at times), it is the constant coming at her or being selfish with food or drinks or whatever. It is very telling. He has NO interest in here as a man would be doing things for HER first at least some of the time.
---
exactly. if your job is to "get content" and you're being sponsored there specifically to "get content" and show off the place... then you make sure you get up and ready in plenty of time to show what you're supposed to show. And by the way that also means being fully dressed and ready before you start making that content. Just like you would be fully dressed and ready when you show up to any other job :rolleyes:
Exactly. He calls this a job. I even get dressed before I starting working from home. I might not do my hair fully or makeup but I am ready for the day. I clean up the house, get a load of laundry in, etc. He wakes up, no contacts or glasses, says he can't even see what he is recording and finds that ok.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone is familiar with the Duggars, Bates, IBLP cult families. She sounds and acts like them. Makes the man the "star" and head of the relationship, almost worshipping him.
I think she doesn't read comments as yes, she is afraid of what people are saying and if she does read some he shows her, he tells her people are jealous.
I highly doubt her father sits down and watches the vlogs everyday. He might have watched when he was in them as he mentioned that. Unless he thinks she is doing nothing wrong. You never know. People are weird.
She does almost seem to worship him, like a cult. Her bedroom at her sister's place is covered in photos of him. You can see the change happen over the past year in her personality and behavior. She used to disagree with him, correct him on things, and criticize his eating/speaking, didn't appear in almost every vlog, and never shouted/screamed on kiddie rides like she does now. He has her totally controlled, almost brainwashed. Just look how fast she changes her opinion to match his whenever she accidentally disagrees on something now. Come to think of it, even if her sister or dad tried to have an intervention she would probably dig in even more. At this point, the only way for her to learn is by going through years of A LOT of trauma and pain, getting financially drained by him, getting gaslit into to quitting her job, and years/decades of therapy after.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.