Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Honestly, as a bi man, I can’t tell you who I think would be less appealing in the sack. Between Kyle squealing and only paying attention to himself and Casey staring at the ceiling with all the intensity of a dead fish…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Dismom2

VIP Member
Casey should be ashamed of herself too. She can do her own research and read the threads. Hope it’s worth it for her. Pathetic. And don’t give me that “y’all only see a small portion of our lives.” He treats you like shit ON CAMERA when he should really be on his best behavior, so that only makes us wonder what he does to you when the cameras are off. Her older sister is foolish for allowing this nonsense. My family would have been like hell no.
This is my thing, too. if this is how he treats her when he knows hes recording and when he has the "power" to edit- then it must be even worse off camera. why would you present your worst self to the "world"?? Ive said before- but you only have to watch some of PMMs videos with his friend Kristen- I dont even think they're dating, but he treats her better than Kyle treats Casey. He showed a dessert then slid it over to her saying "After you..." One time there were rolls she liked, and when the waitress came over Nate said "I think she would like some more rolls" (Kyle would NEVER think of somebody else before himself like that!!) and just the nice tone he uses when he asks her to hold his camera, or her birthday dinner when she ordered the $90 surf and turf and Nate didn't bitch at all about how expensive the food was there.
Why Kyle puts his worst self out there when he has all the control over what he puts out is beyond me...

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm cracking up at how the PS5 box is nearly as big as him. 😂

002877.png

Those boxes are not that big (only 17 inches tall), but it looks huge next to the little guy.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hey Kyle since I know you read here, Molly and Alan from Mammoth Club are on the Disney Wish right now. How much you want to make a bet it’s hosted??? 😂😂😂 Guess the sugar daddies are holding on to their pennies since you weren’t able to secure a free trip this year. 😂🤣
Lil' Kylie would be on the Disney Wish right now and have 20 cruises lined up for the rest of this year if it wasn't for Casey holding him back. :mad:😤

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
She seems just as lazy as he is with getting to places on time and missing out on things. They did the same thing at Iberostar with breakfast or lunch as they were there when they were taking in the food. I get you work full time but so do most everyone else and when breakfast says 8-11 or whatever time it might say, you do NOT get there 5 minutes before and think they will have a full breakfast selection out for you. Especially at Disney where people are getting up early to get out for the day and enjoy the parks, by 11, they are in the parks getting for lunch in about an hour or so.

She claims she goes to bed early too so how late are they staying up that they can't get out of bed until 10 or so?
Good question. What's most amusing is Kyle sees his late morning wake ups as a feature of his "baller" lifestyle & not a bug. He actually believes it's part of why the hatters are so jealous of his life. When I see Kyle proudly filming himself dragging his tired ass out of bed at 11am, jealously is the furthest thing from my mind. What I see is a shiftless bum who stumbles through life taking what's given to him. That he actually shows his ass online daily shows a complete lack of intelligence & self awareness that no one except for the truly pathetic should ever wish for

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He is finalizing realizing his hair is thinning and it’s always greasy from the kitchen shampooing 🥴. Hence the hats.

Vain little fucker.
There's an ever-growing bald spot on the top/back of his head. This is why he never shows himself from the back without a hat on. You can only see it sometimes in JoJo's videos:

002588.png

You can also catch a glimpse of it on his livestream for the family cruise, when he gets up from the table with Alexa to grab water but the footage is really blurry.

bald-spot.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just when I think little fu*ktard Pallo has reached his peak of laziness, stupidity and simplemindedness, the foolish, incompetent midget demonstrates in today's horrific vlog vid that he is a black hole, an event horizon of dysfunction and infantilism, a ridiculous white trash whining piece of human garbage.

I take no pleasure in saying that _______ nahhhh' I enjoyed it. :LOL:

View attachment 2494616

He's totally out of control. The whining, the crying about needing Casey there to soothe him, convincing himself how "hard he works," crying about not having a house, crying about his broken TV stand, non-stop complaining, always having some new "want" that he expects other people to GIVE him, staying up until 2AM every night seething about the meanies and hatters. In-person he must be the equivalent to a black hole that just sucks the energy right out of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if he's snorting some illicit drugs. We already see concerning, peculiar behavior (manic outbursts during the daytime, depressed mood during the nighttime especially using his alias to post on social media). Combine this with alcohol and its a recipe for disaster. He needs some serious help!
I just don't know where he'd buy illicit drugs. He's too scared to talk to sales people.

I honestly think it's less from drugs and more from severe dysfunctionality and issues, which have been enabled over the years from his own family and online stans. The sniffing and face twitching could be a tic when he's not the center of attention. He doesn't know what to do with himself so he either starts twitching or makes clown faces into the camera to try and get the attention back on himself.

2023-05-30 16_18_49-🔴 LIVE_ Celebrating My Birthday In Walt Disney World! - YouTube.png

000385.jpg

kyle-pallo-casey-durliat.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
starswimmer135 said:
Haha he definitely is equating this with celebrities who have to “hide” in public. Just so refreshing he can eat lunch without anyone running up to him
002586.png

002587.png

Yep, he's 100% equating that he's like a celebrity and the hat helps him "hide."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oh the difference in the ways Kylie and jojo react when their SO’s cry. KP made was more concerned with his vlog when Casey cried. I just watched Krysta(?) cry at HHN at UO Hollywood and jojo hugged her and constantly reassured her and showed concern about her. Why am I not surprised?
Kylie comforted Casey (when he made her talk about her mother's death for "likes") by making clown faces into the camera and then put her in a headlock. He just treats her like a princess.

002671.png

• Sick
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The midget is happy with his life and doing better than ever, but there's just one thing missing. He feels that he really WANTS a house.

002848.png

Nothing should be stopping him from buying a house if he makes $400k per year like he flexes online.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Hey Kylie! If you have to announce that something is supposed to or going to be romantic. It isn’t romantic. It is staged.

• Heart
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
We've reserved special dinners and eaten at the Victoria & Albert several times, last time in June for our anniversary, and it's always a treat. Pallo says he wants to take Casey there. :sick: I'm not sure the experience would ever be the same for me if that happens. At least I'll have memories BP, Before Pallo the Pig soiled the place.
Don't want to correct you, my friend, but Kyle never said he wanted to go to Victoria & Albert's. He did mention taking Casey somewhere called Victorian Alperts though? Sounds interesting, I'll have to look for it next time I'm there

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Oh boy he challenges all the hatters to do what he does. OMG, I challenge him to walk in one of our shoes for a week.

1696608626253.png

• Haha