Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo 50: If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kylie reading Tattle all day and talking to himself with his sock puppet account confirms for me that he must be bored out of his mind in the lugjurreeee apartment. All alone by himself on the couch, while he waits for Casey to get back from work so that she can cook for him and pay attention to him.

Hey squirt, how about you hit up that gym in your apartment complex? Or do some research for your videos?
hell, walk on the treadmill while reading Tattle and X, at least it’s something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually took the day off to get some good golf in (invite still stands for OAR guy to join)
got to test out my new paradym 3 wood which smoked off the deck and off the tee.
What's that--another a new thread? Way to go squirt--one step closer to another internet milestone!

Keep up the good work hatters/meanies/weirdos Hope you enjoyed my iPhone & hardhat thumbnail 👍

Last edited:
Uh oh! Uh oh! Somebody learned a lesson. 😂
Troll or just a sycophantic ass kisser, it was always hard to tell, but this still made me laugh.
mickey-mouse-bye.gif
500t.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Brilliant! I cannot stop laughing here! :LOL: :love:

View attachment 2481486
I made it about 4 minutes in before my ears started to bleed....just couldn't go on.
pain-ears.gif

That high pitched whiney intermittent Kyle voice, a dwarf with a hernia voice, ahhhhhhhhhhh..... just had to stop even though he was being ridiculed. 😂

Stopped here and just had to marvel at the shoulders on Farlexa. Kyle could have been a little terror on the football field instead of a jock sniffing mascot if he'd only been blessed with Chapped Lips the Hulk's juggernaught upper body. Whoa'!

alexa.jpg

---
I have a feeling this will happen more and more. His little manic / drunken / imbecilic X-twitter posts today just confuse and upset many of the Manic Midget's stans and many are fed up. He just doesn't get it. When he and his sock puppets, Freaky Farlexa, and the taintlicking tools who leech onto his X- page for attention actually cost him fans.
I have to admit that my cup of schadenfreude is overflowing at the freakouts and Pallo Clown Posse confusion going on over there and on his failing other online sites.
Pass the popcorn ......
karma-tea.gif

hor.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I made it about 4 minutes in before my ears started to bleed....just couldn't go on. View attachment 2481511
That high pitched whiney intermittent Kyle voice, a dwarf with a hernia voice, ahhhhhhhhhhh..... just had to stop even though he was being ridiculed. 😂

Stopped here and just had to marvel at the shoulders on Farlexa. Kyle could have been a little terror on the football field instead of a jock sniffing mascot if he'd only been blessed with Chapped Lips the Hulk's juggernaught upper body. Whoa'!

View attachment 2481507
---
I have a feeling this will happen more and more. His little manic / drunken / imbecilic X-twitter posts today just confuse and upset many of the Manic Midget's stans and many are fed up. He just doesn't get it. When he and his sock puppets, Freaky Farlexa, and the taintlicking tools who leech onto his X- page for attention actually cost him fans.
I have to admit that my cup of schadenfreude is overflowing at the freakouts and Pallo Clown Posse confusion going on over there and on his failing other online sites.
Pass the popcorn ......View attachment 2481540

View attachment 2481529
the entire video is under 4 minutes so I get it, it feels longer than it is 🤣

• Haha
Pass the popcorn ......View attachment 2481540

View attachment 2481529
Just from glancing around at some of his comments and 'X' replies from fans, he's losing so many of them in his attempts to "own the hatters." Many are very confused and annoyed. Others are put off by his arrogance. I'm sensing an emergency family check-up soon. The family is going to have to step in and take over soon because if this keeps up he's going to be ending up on their doorstep much sooner than expected.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
the entire video is under 4 minutes so I get it, it feels longer than it is 🤣
But it is a great video. Better than that update of Grand Floridian. I am sure the employees working on the building really love the guy filming them as they work. Work, that strange concept for Kyle.

Reactions: 10
So he states he's running late for his breakfast reservation then he proceeds to spend 10 minutes of the video looking at construction around the resort.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Other than wearing “patience pants”, Kyle apparently also wears “big boys pants”. Since he can eat alone (at the Grand Floridian) he can do anything in life. LMAO
IMG_6342.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Other than wearing “patience pants”, Kyle apparently also wears “big boys pants”. Since he can eat alone (at the Grand Floridian) he can do anything in life. LMAO
View attachment 2481634
That was hilarious. Bro I do on vacations by myself…

I still can’t get over “Disney eggs” like wtf? It’s not exclusive to Disney. You have bulk made eggs for buffets that are usually overcooked yet steamed in the hotel pan. You have eggs scrambled to order such as today. And that’s just scrambled. Disney does nothing special or different than any other restaurant or caterer. They don’t put poppers in them, they don’t put coke in them…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he states he's running late for his breakfast reservation then he proceeds to spend 10 minutes of the video looking at construction around the resort.
It was quick service restaurant (LOL) so they could wait for the DUMBASS.

• Haha
The way Kyle burns bridges and loses friends, he should get used to eating alone.
Thread title material. True story though. There’s clear a common denominator in all the relationships, him. While everyone loves to throw around terms like NPD and gaslighting; Kyle truly does those things to his significant other, friends and family.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.