Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know Kile reads here. He thinks by pecking on the lips is what we all mean by chemistry. Chemistry goes WAY beyond anything sexual. It definitely is a huge part but trying to show the "haters" that you hold her hand or kiss her every few months does NOT mean you have chemistry. It is SO obvious they don't. You can't force it. You either have it or don't. I think they would be better off admitting they are just friends.

Adding to say there is NO flirting at all between these two. It is all about him and she just complies. SO early in this relationship to have no flirting.
I’ve seen FLDS with more chemistry than those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WRONG again....

• Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Dolphin Resort and the Swan

1696263893393.png

---
Oooo...I didn't realize that a DJ is for low class people who are not staying at this high luxury hotel. The last time we stayed at the GF they had a DJ. Isn't that an expensive, luxury hotel too? SMH

1696264162586.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adding to say there is NO flirting at all between these two. It is all about him and she just complies. SO early in this relationship to have no flirting.
He flirts more with Lora, who he says he sees as a sister, than he does with Casey.

I’ve seen FLDS with more chemistry than those two.
I've seen siblings with more chemistry than those 2. WAIT! We've seen him flirt more with Alexa than he does with Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Kylie! If you have to announce that something is supposed to or going to be romantic. It isn’t romantic. It is staged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
WRONG again....

• Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Dolphin Resort and the Swan

View attachment 2486882
---
Oooo...I didn't realize that a DJ is for low class people who are not staying at this high luxury hotel. The last time we stayed at the GF they had a DJ. Isn't that an expensive, luxury hotel too? SMH

View attachment 2486887

oh and then he says that people at the Swan and Dolphin hotels just don't know they can go there. Ummm...if they googled just like I did they would. SMH
---
Hey Kylie! If you have to announce that something is supposed to or going to be romantic. It isn’t romantic. It is staged.
THANK.YOU.

doesn't help that the two of them are horrible at acting.

hey kyle, if you're reading, why don't you give her a french kiss? nah, bet you won't. just like you can't even hold her by your side since you always have to give her the bro head lock.

• Haha
Ok I am just a little confused. This is the flatbread from Tangerine? He says Sausage. If it is from Tangerine. It is Soppressata. That is NOT sausage, it is Salami.
1696264862275.png

---
1696264900986.png

---
doesn't help that the two of them are horrible at acting.

hey kyle, if you're reading, why don't you give her a french kiss? nah, bet you won't. just like you can't even hold her by your side since you always have to give her the bro head lock.
Do you REALLY think they french kiss? Or does he grab her ass or make any sexual advances to her at all?

• Haha
  • Sick
Ahhh SHE clarified what is on the flatbread. Maybe Kile should just give HER the vlog as he can't get anything right and just doesn't care.

Reactions: 8
Do you REALLY think they french kiss? Or does he grab her ass or make any sexual advances to her at all?
Even if he tried grabbing her ass, Casey would probably disapprove. She won't even say the word "sucks." I'm pretty sure she tells him she's waiting for marriage. And for Kile, he's obviously not even attracted to her and just using her for discounts/money so he just settles for his tissues while fantasizing about Lora/Nick/Alexa. 🧻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Weekend full of Golf (Ryder Cup and a couple rounds)....and now back to the grind.

Boy Oar guy is sky high with his grifted stay at the mid-level Marriot!

The comments get to him - he always reacts in short order. Speaking of short - his height complex is off the charts. If JoHO is 5'10, this dude has to be less than 5'5" I say this as a short dude myself (actually 5'7")--no need to lock knees out and stand on your tippy toes to stand over the freshly 21s unless you're mentally small too.

Casey is a prop. Oar guy seems like he's mostly into guys and Lora's pizza box 🍑 (tell tale sign of a midwestern girl 🤷)

Hope you enjoyed my comment 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
of course not. he's not into her.

he doesn't even look at her like he did with Sam the other day.

btw, he can't even link her IG properly and be bothered to check if it's a working link

1696266757409.png

• Haha
of course not. he's not into her.

he doesn't even look at her like he did with Sam the other day.
That was telling when Sam was talking and he was actually looking at her and listening. Compared to when Casey talks and he's always staring at himself in the camera and making faces. And don't forget how he had to chime in with his sock puppet account on how he's "surrounded with babes like Sam." What a thing to say while you have a girlfriend.

Really shows how clueless Casey is that she doesn't realize that he has zero attraction and respect for her. Or maybe she does but is so desperate that she just doesn't care. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was telling when Sam was talking and he was actually looking at her and listening. Compared to when Casey talks and he's always staring at himself in the camera and making faces. And don't forget how he had to chime in with his sock puppet account on how "babes like Sam" hang around him. What a thing to say while you have a girlfriend.

Really shows how clueless Casey is that she doesn't realize that he has zero respect for her. Or maybe she does, and is so desperate that she just doesn't care. 🤷‍♂️
yup. don't forget the noises and random accents he throws in when Casey is talking.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Honestly, as a bi man, I can’t tell you who I think would be less appealing in the sack. Between Kyle squealing and only paying attention to himself and Casey staring at the ceiling with all the intensity of a dead fish…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, as a bi man, I can’t tell you who I think would be less appealing in the sack. Between Kyle squealing and only paying attention to himself and Casey staring at the ceiling with all the intensity of a dead fish…
I guess it boils down to whether you prefer getting your leg humped by a chihuahua or doing missionary with a mannequin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.