Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DetroitFartCity

I like how he says he did OLL OF TOMORROWLAND before 8am. The entire land EXCEPT for Astro Orbiter, Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, People Mover, TRON, and Carousel of Progress. But yeah, he did all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
The "Are we getting married?" "Should we get married?" "We talk about getting married" talk/clickbait is absolutely off the charts on today's vlog. These two honestly need to get over themselves. Hell, my 16 yo high school daughter talks about getting married to her boyfriend & we all know that amounts to fuck all. Grown ups know shit's not real 'til you put a ring on it. I guarantee Marriott would prefer you simply feature the resort like a professional & put away the shamelessness, my guy, because you're embarrassing your sponsor & yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
“I’m not Kyle”

is post a gif in response but PeterKyle already did it for me.

We know it’s you Kyle. Get a job and stop spending your days online. I’ll look forward to your tweet (X?🤠) about how Kyle works harder. Etc, etc,
He believes that everyone must be as dumb as him. Doesn't take a detective to figure it out:
  • Previously was @Moose0051 which was his burner account he used to defend himself with his sister. Disappeared after people figured out it was Kyle.
  • Signed up for this new sock puppet account right after the 'Frank' story got out.
  • Used the name "Maverick" which is his favorite name for his "future son" who will "carry on his legacy."
  • Used "North Carolina" for his location (where Casey's family lives)
  • Same poor grammar and spelling as Kyle.
  • Uses the same words as Kyle (weirdos, clowns, low lifes, etc.)
  • Uses the same phrases/GIFs as Kyle ("Whatever helps you weirdos sleep at night")
  • Same obsession with Elon Musk/Trump/Top Gun as Kyle
  • Only appears whenever Kyle is online and always shows up right after he tweets.
We know that it's Kyle.

As his channel begins to fail, he's going to become more desperate and unhinged. I think we're seeing that play out now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Chernabog

Kyle pallo 49.5

1.1 posts and counting
Starting a new thread is more just a mere suggestion at this point; It's like an oil change every 3k miles, you can easily get 5k between services.

Kyle Pallo #51: We were going to make thread #50, but no one wanted to click "confirm"

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Honestly, as a bi man, I can’t tell you who I think would be less appealing in the sack. Between Kyle squealing and only paying attention to himself and Casey staring at the ceiling with all the intensity of a dead fish…
Here's what these two sound like in the sack. The ending is Kylie climaxing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The pizza was "juicy."

002680.png

002683.png

002685.png

Casey says it tastes "fun." Our two foodies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Has he ever opened a door for her?
He hasn't done anything that would be considered courteous that we've seen on camera, unless you want to count trying to buy her a $19 pearl trinket on camera when he was drunk and getting his card declined.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Grifty says he NEVER complains. He's just a reporter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's desperate to show all those 15 & 16 year old jerks in high school that were so so mean that he won at life. Checkmate, my guy, check...mate
He's going to SHOW THEM!
002732.png

OAR guy really hated high school.

002737.png

002734.png

002733.png

002735.png

002736.png

Now why would he be so bitter about high school sweet hearts? It's almost as if he couldn't get a girlfriend in high school and resorted to hooking up with a 12 year old girl...

• Haha
  • Heart