Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. A midrange Marriott. Bonvoy points are (imo) not great currency compared to Hyatt or even Hilton. He probably has 0 points anyways so it’s a moot point. He doesn’t have a platinum card or Chase Reserve card to transfer to any program. He doesn’t have DVC. What a joke.

WhAt a woRLd TravELLeR though Kyle! Dayum, he is looking ROUGH. Like for real, Michael Kay part 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was that shifty look and awkward stare here? Was Lil' Tito waiting for mommy's permission to drink?
002643.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OMFG! 7 hrs into this cringe Daily :poop: Dump and already ratio'd. SAD 😂

Hard to believe that acting like a room at a Marriott is akin
to an invitation to stay in the WH Lincoln Bedroom or a Royal Guest Suite
at Buckingham Palace. Casey's reaction (on a property where she works daily :ROFLMAO:)
was total cringe. My god Mousey, if you ever got a family suite at the Essex House in
NY you'd soil yourself if staying at that local hotel is so thrilling. God. Even the
standard suites at a place like The Venetian, The Crockfords or The Bellagio in Vegas puts
that place to shame. Calm your jets sweetcheeks. The act is over the top....or are
you really that naive...or just trying to support Grifty the Failing Dwarf? SAD
What a silly couple of rubes.
I Stayed At Disney Worlds BEST Hotel!? The Swan Reserve
On Disney World Property: A Suite Room Tour!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyloser Pantload
ratio'd.jpg

(y)1K ___ (n)1.3K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Since this stay was grifted, there's ZERO complaints. Everything is amazing, perfect, and the best ever. Kyle hates Old Fashioneds but now he's an Old Fashioned guy now.

002644.png

Can't believe there's going to be 4-5 episodes of this deadly dull shtick at a Marriott. 😂

002645.png

---

Casey soiled herself here.

002647.png

002646.png

casey-durliat.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Couldn't help myself. I just contacted the Reserve and forwarded them all the factual information on Pallo, his behavior during COVID, during Hurricane Ian and a number of the examples of breaking park rules and a forwarded a few of his homophobic, racist, and misogynistic emails.

Glad to inform them of the quality of the person acting as if Marriott and Disney were hosting him. Left a strong suggestion that they do better and, if they did host him, do some simple research before they damage their brand.
May do little or no good, but ahhhhhhhhh.... I enjoyed it. 😂 Worth a few minutes.
---
Wow! And THIS is before it gets ugly. :LOL:
That 4K camera is doing neither of them any favors. It just reveals the ugly truth, I suppose. 🤭
caseyface.jpg
scared-what.gif
horror.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Casey's reaction (on a property where she works daily :ROFLMAO:)
was total cringe. My god Mousey, if you ever got a family suite at the Essex House in
NY you'd soil yourself if staying at that local hotel is so thrilling. Calm your jets sweetcheeks. The act is over the top....or are you really that naive...or just trying to support Grifty the Failing Dwarf? SAD
What a silly couple of rubes.
When she nearly collapses to the floor in "excitement." 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, but the interiors in that resort reminds me of some of the latest Courtyard by Marriott refurbs. Nice, but nothing special. We stayed at the Marriott County Hall in London last summer & it blows that place out of the water

Reactions: 7
I started thinking about the song “Creep” by Radiohead when reading this post.

“I wish I was special…so bleeping special….but I’m a creep! I’m a weirdoooo”

….“I don’t belong here”
Oh, you mean just like this:

Yes, different vloggers from different coast, but man, they are all alike in so many ways. Aren't Tattlers the best -- true content creation!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Shaun, hours before you commented, someone already said the only way to get the suite now is donating to a charity fundraiser. There's even a link that explains the suite can't be bought and it's not available to the public. (Yeah I do imagine it's used for special marketing things, or celebrity visits and they have to keep quiet about it.)

So why even ask more questions, Kyle's not going to acknowledge and reply to you.

Sidenote - I did like the Hotel Alarm Clocks in the Room at the Swan Reserve and found them online and bought several for the house.

Reactions: 4
Shaun, hours before you commented, someone already said the only way to get the suite now is donating to a charity fundraiser. There's even a link that explains the suite can't be bought and it's not available to the public. (Yeah I do imagine it's used for special marketing things, or celebrity visits and they have to keep quiet about it.)

So why even ask more questions, Kyle's not going to acknowledge and reply to you.
Kyle's going all out for that Cinderella suite:
(BTW: The fact so many of the dullards and taintlicking stans took his brainfart seriously just demonstrates how remarkably gullible they are.
He couldn't get a tour of that VIP suite, much less have a night there.___ HE'S A NOBODY! HE'S A BROKE NOBODY! 👈 :ROFLMAO:
barbie kyle.jpg
BooBoo Jesus Kitty Kyle
courtesy of Susan Amen.💄🙏🙏💍👄💋💄🙏

• Haha
Couldn't help myself. I just contacted the Reserve and forwarded them all the factual information on Pallo, his behavior during COVID, during Hurricane Ian and a number of the examples of breaking park rules and a forwarded a few of his homophobic, racist, and misogynistic emails.

Glad to inform them of the quality of the person acting as if Marriott and Disney were hosting him. Left a strong suggestion that they do better and, if they did host him, do some simple research before they damage their brand.
May do little or no good, but ahhhhhhhhh.... I enjoyed it. 😂 Worth a few minutes.
---
That 4K camera is doing neither of them any favors. It just reveals the ugly truth, I suppose. 🤭
View attachment 2483532 View attachment 2483538View attachment 2483548

You are doing the Lord’s work, SnapChet

Reactions: 7

---
View attachment 2483532 View attachment 2483538View attachment 2483548
Doing the lord's work. He needs to be ended. He doesn't deserve his fake bullshit bleeping nonsense life. Let's ruin his life forever!

Reactions: 4
Kyle Pallo 50: Herpes are Taking a Staycation on His Lower Lip Again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
KP is getting a little too lugjurreeeeeee for his stans.

002649.png

002650.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.