Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle says over and over that theyā€™re just friends. Is that for Caseyā€™s benefit or is it his guilty conscience talking? If there is no attraction at all, then why the need to say it over and over again?

And what type of flirty goodbye was that if theyā€™re just ā€œfriendsā€? Heā€™s more natural and comfortable with Sam than he is with good olā€™ buddy Casey.

Reactions: 8
He's making enough to get by right now and that's all, and that's with the family's assistance and The Handmaiden's discounts.

To make it easy, the amount of money a YouTube channel with 200,000 subscribers can make, and Pallo doesn't even have 200K, can vary wildly depending on several factors, including the niche of the channel, the type of content produced, the engagement of the audience, and the revenue generated by advertisements.

On average, a YouTuber can earn anywhere from $0.01 to $0.03 per view, with the average view earning around $0.18 the last time I looked. It might be slightly more now. Based on these rates, a channel with 200,000 subscribers that receives an average of 100,000 views per video could earn anywhere from $1,800 to $5,400 per video, assuming that all views are monetized, and even that is a big assumption. Those short 20 min. Daily Dumbs of Pallo's with dwindling viewers and high negatives don't earn anywhere near that.

However, this is just a very rough estimate, and the actual earnings can be higher or much lower depending on several factors, such as the number of advertisements displayed in the video, the type of advertisements, and the geographic location of the viewers. Additionally, YouTube also pays channels a portion of its advertising revenue, so channels with a large audience, and Pallo does NOT have a large audience and the comments are few, can also earn money from this source.

The most successful YouTubers also generate additional income from sources such as sponsorships, merchandise sales, and brand deals, which can significantly increase their overall earnings. Pallo does well to post links which pay pitifully, and NO major advertiser who does an ounce of research on the Grifting Midget would touch him with a 10 foot pole. No way and it's obvious why. He's now toxic and would poison a major brand.

No way to know the exact figures for little Kylie, but someone making $300K, as I've said repeatedly, would be in the 5% income bracket of the United States and would not be driving a 14 year old clunker, living in a tiny apt. subsidized by his parents, grifting off fools online and a dowdy girl friend' and sugardaddies. He's a joke. After YouTube's take of 45% off the top of revenue, and income tax and daily expenditures, plus some layout for household expenses, Grifty the Dwarf would be lucky, very lucky, to clear 40 to 50K a year....and I'm being generous.
A while back I saw a detailed video about how much YouTubers make. I donā€™t recall everything that it stated, but there isnā€™t an across the board amount they make per 1,000 views. It varies greatly. With kylieā€™s, was it 17% subscriber engagement? Along with other variables It is safe to say he isnā€™t earning that amount.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kyle says over and over that theyā€™re just friends. Is that for Caseyā€™s benefit or is it his guilty conscience talking? If there is no attraction at all, then why the need to say it over and over again?

And what type of flirty goodbye was that if theyā€™re just ā€œfriendsā€? Heā€™s more natural and comfortable with Sam than he is with good olā€™ buddy Casey.
There's also another 'flirty moment' right after the proposal where it looks like Sam is whispering something in his ear and they both start giggling.

I kind of get why he needs to constantly announce they are 'friends' when with any female "friend" he's around he shows so much more chemistry (and even flirting) when there is NONE of that with Casey. A lot of fans start to notice that and comment about it and it drives him nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Either he's trolling or he's having a major breakdown and completely losing it.
OR his ā€œluxureeeā€ apartment lie is starting to unravel and now heā€™s going to start fake looking for a house again. šŸ˜‚ I bet itā€™s going to end up that ā€œelectsā€ renting a house and thatā€™s gonna be the Pallo vacation rental his family will subsidize. He already hinted in one of his videos a couple weeks back that he might be getting ā€œsomething betterā€ when he moves from that apartment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
OR his ā€œluxureeeā€ apartment lie is starting to unravel and now heā€™s going to start fake looking for a house again. šŸ˜‚ I bet itā€™s going to end up that ā€œelectsā€ renting a house and thatā€™s gonna be the Pallo vacation rental his family will subsidize. He already hinted in one of his videos a couple weeks back that he might be getting ā€œsomething betterā€ when he moves from that apartment.
There was something really bizarre about the 'more luxury' apartment. How he went from destined for Casey's couch to suddenly moving when his sister flew in. How he said it was just a temporary apartment, didn't know how much rent was, claimed he needed to move again in a month, then by Oct-Nov, then that changed to Dec, then it changed to February. Something isn't adding up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well, he remembers that crap show lie filled laughable "I bought a house." got those knuckledragging, drooling, dullard cretins who follow him all hot and bothered, so, bereft of ANY new or fresh ideas, perhaps he's ready to go back to that dry well for another shot at getting his views up?
200w (41).gif
What a fucktard' he is.šŸ¤Ŗ A budding if not full blown alcoholic and certainly a full blown imbecile.

I'm thinking about buying a super yacht. Cruises are so yesterday. :unsure:
Found one for sale.
yacht.jpg
They wouldn't throw in the helicopter, so guess it's a NO dawg. ~sigh!šŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking about buying a super yacht. Cruises are so yesterday. :unsure:
Found one for sale.
View attachment 2477098 They wouldn't throw in the helicopter, so guess it's a NO dawg. ~sigh!šŸ˜­
$800 million is chump change to Kyle. I heard that he's going to buy the Disney Treasure.

He's also in the market for a private island and has his eye on this one

thejames_usvi_4_custom-06b438ea24075fa022d2bcf81f97d1a678cf8a5b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was something really bizarre about the 'more luxury' apartment. How he went from destined for Casey's couch to suddenly moving when his sister flew in. How he said it was just a temporary apartment, didn't know how much rent was, claimed he needed to move again in a month, then by Oct-Nov, then that changed to Dec, then it changed to February. Something isn't adding up there.
Exactly! His story is just not adding up. I was thinking, maybe he finally wore Casey down and is now trying to either buy or rent a house with her. I donā€™t know though you never know with this little lying midget.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, he remembers that crap show lie filled laughable "I bought a house." got those knuckledragging, drooling, dullard cretins who follow him all hot and bothered, so, bereft of ANY new or fresh ideas, perhaps he's ready to go back to that dry well for another shot at getting his views up?
View attachment 2477106
Just reading the Twitter ('X') responses from his fawning, drooling stans shows how gullible these fools are. He leads them around from lie to lie.

First he "wanted a house"
Then he "bought" a house
Then "lost" his house
Then was going to become a realtor
Then said he was looking for houses
Then said he wasn't looking for houses
Then said he doesn't really feel like owning a house anymore (because his credit score is too good)
Then came the lugjureeeee apartment
Now it's back to "I want a house"

And these fools don't even question it.

002521.png

002520.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.