Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny, in yesterday’s vlog it didnt look like Farlexa was heading to meet a “friend” as they claimed the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny, in yesterday’s vlog it didnt look like Farlexa was heading to meet a “friend” as they claimed the day before.
Her friend was her book and a glass of wine in the room I am sure. What "friend" does she have in Orlando? She comes there to check up on him and eat. You never see her say she is doing something else besides Disney.

Reactions: 11
"News reporter" Kylie is on Twitter gracing us with his wisdom today.

002231.png

002232.png

He "feels" that this entire $60 billion is going toward the Florida parks, despite this $60 billion being allocated over the next decade across ALL theme parks (overseas) and the cruise line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This fool HAD to set the record for most lies told in one vlog today. What a god damned idiot

Reactions: 14
I swear,the cast member in blue is probably thinking " Oh tit! He's back again." Maybe it is time for the padded wagon for Kyle. Bear in the park, yeah, right.
she looks like she's devising a way to take the clown down.

Reactions: 4
Greetings from the Canadian Rockies. Simply had to check in for a peek. And OMFG! When I left he had just been busted on the “own the hatters” Big Lie when he attended a non Disney event and boasted Disney ‘invited him’ and it was more than obvious he was ,even then, just JoJo’s +1😂. Since then the Pallo tit Show has only gotten even more pathetic.
And what fresh hell it evidently has been!😳😎
The mangy midget shaved that elvish squat bod,huh? 🤢😵💫Ewww, just eww.

ScissorSisterWife Farida da Freak has parked her broom and added her odious hulking mass to the Grifty & The Doormat’s horror story.🤣 That gruesome family needs a revolving door shuttle in order to keep an eye on their special needs squatter in their tiny family rental.

More Lincoln Logs furniture mishaps, huh?🤔😵💫😆 GriftytheDwarf gonna’ grift!🙄

Just saw that moronic midget attended a ‘fine dining experience ‘ and from his appearance, simply judging from the pictures here, it was the white trash 🗑 Pallo version of ‘Ma & Pa Kettle visit the Sorbonne’!😂. Oh Hilton, DO BETTER!

Those are just the first few highlights I’ve seen, and there’s so much more 😆! And lie after lie after bullshit lie covers the rest.
Got to go, but this has been a morning treat with my coffee. Keep his stinking Hobbit feet to the fire fellow hatters and meanies. He’s earned the ridicule and scorn. On we go!✌🏻😇

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KPTV: Concrete Updates On The Eights.
You guys’es, we have a serious update. There’s a new hairline crack in the sewage river on up at Liberty Square!
---
Maybe this "friend" who is coming in to town next weekend so they can't do a staycation. You know he has something up his sleeve lol

View attachment 2459574
Or as he said in the past before we pointed it out here, “in his sleeve”. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By the way, today silver Castaway Club members can book the Treasure....tick tock Kyle....tick tock.....
The biggest question you guys'es might have is how does a bear get into Magic Kingdom. Well Kylie is here to answer it.

View attachment 2459395
Who doesn't know that bears can climb trees?
---
Dude this is not Camera Ready. Make your bed. Take a shower and wash your hair.

View attachment 2459458
Too many of these vlogging jokers think it's relatable to not shower before turning on the camera.

Reactions: 5
He gave no credit to WESH 2 News for the footage he stole to use at the end of his vlog.

002240.png

It would be a shame if someone contacted WESH 2 and they filed a copyright claim on the video to demonetize it. He wouldn't get a single penny from the video and you know Lil' Kylie would have a meltdown.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He gave no credit to WESH 2 News for the footage he stole to use at the end of his vlog.

View attachment 2459808

It would be a shame if someone contacted them and they filed a copyright claim on the video to demonetize it.

a million miles above the earth? that's some seriously good resolution.

I guess the idiot doesn't know the atmosphere is only 6214 miles up. And the moon is only 238855 miles away.

hey kile, you're a moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! I think I'll be skipping this one when I get home from work. BTW - I was supposed to go to that hotel for a conference when he was there. I'm sure those of you who watched, saw the Diligent branding near the conference rooms/ball rooms. They own the analytical software (ACL) that my team uses. I'm so glad I didn't have to go this year and "do business things business people do" this year!!!

On a different note, how long do you have to watch a youtube video for your thumbs down to actually count? Can it be just play, press thumbs down and leave?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2459808

It would be a shame if someone contacted WESH 2 and they filed a copyright claim on the video to demonetize it. He wouldn't get a single penny from the video and you know Lil' Kylie would have a meltdown.

And that's a black bear!

Reactions: 5
Wow! I think I'll be skipping this one when I get home from work. BTW - I was supposed to go to that hotel for a conference when he was there. I'm sure those of you who watched, saw the Diligent branding near the conference rooms/ball rooms. They own the analytical software (ACL) that my team uses. I'm so glad I didn't have to go this year and "do business things business people do" this year!!!

On a different note, how long do you have to watch a youtube video for your thumbs down to actually count? Can it be just play, press thumbs down and leave?
You can open the video, click the thumbs down within the first second and close it right after, and it will still count. There's no required amount of time to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.