Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m five minutes in and it’s all speculation and contradiction of that speculation. He’s just flapping his gums for the sake of it. He knows less than zero.
The entire video was a waste. He probably ran up there when he heard the news thinking he would get some coverage of the bear. It was basically a waste of time. He could have mentioned it in another video about it and not wasted 24 minutes taping.

Reactions: 12
The entire video was a waste. He probably ran up there when he heard the news thinking he would get some coverage of the bear. It was basically a waste of time. He could have mentioned it in another video about it and not wasted 24 minutes taping.
Yep, I'm sure he thought he could capture footage of the bear and go viral. He shouldn't even have bothered uploading this. Today's vlog was supposed to be his sister and Alexa at Magic Kingdom. But our guy doesn't "work" for free, all that effort to travel 15 minutes over there and he wants to get paid for all that effort. :rolleyes: He also figured if he saved this to upload today, rather than yesterday, then he would get another full day off to play Call of Duty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In his stupid thumbnail he can't even put a picture of a black bear. He's acting like it was a Grizzly sitting right out in the open. I guess when you dress like a slob and get drunk at your job this is what we can expect.
View attachment 2459314
Kyle Pallo #48: Dresses Like A Slob, Gets Drunk on the Job, Deepthroats Corn on the Cob, Just an All-Around Knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This should have not even been a video to start but 24 minutes of monotony and speculation is just… sad. This guy is holding on for dear life.

Reactions: 13
002226.png

002228.png

---

He's ignoring all the criticism and advice in the comments and only replying to people praising him.

002227.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This should have not even been a video to start but 24 minutes of monotony and speculation is just… sad. This guy is holding on for dear life.
But..but..but...Casey just said that he is SO busy that she has to keep a calendar for him. Bawaahhhaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm...wake up at 10am, put on same clothes as 2 days ago, drive to some park, film for 2 hours, come home and play video games while waiting for Casey to get off of work.

1695138941450.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I am loving these news jokes about our little Falter Cronkite. No offense to the Christian adult contemporary fm station in Williamsport, PA, but we should label his channel WKWP. WKWP: In Your House, Cause You Already Know How To Bounce.
---
WKWP: Your #1 Choice For Jourmalism, Journeylism, Journagasm, More-Hard-Feeling Reporting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He says multiple times in this video that the bear "was on the loose" and "wandering" in the park. Both are completely false statements. He's just totally clueless as to how he's perceived. He's an absolute complete joke.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ChatGPT, what are your thoughts on today's riveting Kyle Pile?

---

This video by Kyle Pallo is an absolute circus of confusion and nonsense. I mean, seriously, a bear in the Magic Kingdom? The only thing scarier than that is having to endure this video.

First of all, Kyle's reaction is just laughable. He claims to be baffled, but it's hard to take him seriously when he can't even form a coherent sentence. The whole time he's blabbering on about a bear in the park and confused as to why there's a bear in Florida.

And let's not forget the thrilling helicopter footage of...absolutely nothing. Wow, we can barely see the helicopter, and it's barely providing any useful information. It's almost as if Kyle is just trying to stretch the video to hit that magical 10-minute mark for ad revenue.

The speculation about the bear's activities is just absurd. Did the bear eat breakfast at Be Our Guest? Was it riding Space Mountain? Kyle's wild imagination knows no bounds. Maybe the bear was just looking for a churro cart and ended up in the wrong place. Who can blame it?

The attempt at humor falls flat like a deflated balloon. His "bear necessities" joke is cringe-worthy, and his constant repetition of "bear on the loose" is about as funny as a root canal.

And the grand finale is a visit to the Country Bear Jamboree, where Kyle complains about copyright issues because he can't monetize the video properly. It's like he's more concerned about making money than reporting on the bear in the park.

In conclusion, this video by Kyle Pallo is a perfect example of how some YouTubers will grasp at straws to create content. It's uninspired, uninformative, and frankly, unfunny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of Walter Cronkite, does our Disney expert even know this gentleman was the original and much revered narrator of Spaceship Earth?
You just inspired me to find a ride through of the Cronkite era on YouTube.

I'll thank a Phoenician later.

Another new Patreon member!

Now at 69, up from 66 at the start of the month.

002229.png

I'm noticing a pattern, that he always gets a few more subscribers whenever he's around his family. 🤔

He got 2 new subscribers when he was in Wisconsin the other week, and another one after Alexa flew in this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another new Patreon member just signed up!

Up from 66 at the start of the month.

View attachment 2459542

I'm noticing a pattern, that he always gets a few more subscribers whenever he's around his family. 🤔

He got 2 new subscribers when he was in Wisconsin the other week, and another one after Alexa flew in this week.
Maybe this "friend" who is coming in to town next weekend so they can't do a staycation. You know he has something up his sleeve lol

1695141064236.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.