Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who cares about who Hilton uses to present a product that I spent a lot of money to own, I will certainly be writing a firm letter to them after I write this. I doubt that they will be offering you another invite after they read the letter this hoisehikd sends along with examples of why I am offended at their invite.
Hey Kylie! Just letting you know I'm also sending a very detailed email to Hilton. I want to do you a favor and make sure that the "marketing team" has all their bases covered and a full understanding of your reputation and who exactly they are inviting to promote their hotels since it seems they might have overlooked some things. Although, to be fair, the daily dump you sh*t out today mostly spoke for itself. But I digress.

And since you bragged about "more to come," I'll be putting together a template this week to send similar emails out to all other potential properties in the area. That way any future property can come to a more robust and educated conclusion before deciding to #host you. But don't fret little man, you say that you put your all into your content, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about, right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think these folks are laughing at his outfit. Look at theirs compared to his.
---
sushi isn’t all that adventurous and is quite common to the American palette.
I'll just say in 2009, our extended family took a trip to Disney, we went to California Grill and my FIL had sushi for the first time and liked it. He was 64 at the time. He tried it without moaning and groaning or making 5 year old faces too.
---
Yeah, I'm not listening to anyone's advice who's putting a truth social handle in their name on other social media.
---
Yeah, I'm sure the marketing team at Hilton really studied hundreds of hours of Kyle's vlogs to learn that Casey doesn't like seafood. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2458582
View attachment 2458581
Yeah, they're watching your train wreck life. You could just ask them when you get there if there's an alternative to seafood. Does just not want to eat it or does she have an actual allergy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Casey's changed a lot. She used to confront him, tell him his eating was disgusting and to do better, would correct him on his pronunciation, and overall just seemed more herself. The stupid is definitely rubbing off on her. She never corrects him anymore and she's acting more and more like him. She even started doing the fake/obnoxious screaming and shouting on rides for the camera.
He probably gaslighted her about correcting him. “I don’t go to your place of work and correct you, so you shouldn’t be correcting me. I’m the STAR! I know how to do this! If you want to be invited along to fancy places, you just agree with me!” A narcissist will make one question their reality.

• Sad
  • Angry
He probably gaslighted her about correcting him. “I don’t go to your place of work and correct you, so you shouldn’t be correcting me. I’m the STAR! I know how to do this! If you want to be invited along to fancy places, you just agree with me!” A narcissist will make one question their reality.
Yes it seems like she has no opinion of her own anymore. She doesn't stand up for herself either like in the car when he told her he HAD to have snacks and beer ready BEFORE the games started on Sundays now. Who knows what she was doing in the morning that she could not meet him and she should tell him to go buy his own stuff or she could have stopped on the way there. They don't seem very organized and this is going to bite them in the ass in the long run when they can't communicate.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine being one of the other people there paying $250-$500 to be there and getting stuck at the same table with him, with his phallic-shaped camera in your face and the drunken dwarf never shutting up the whole time "LET'S GOOOO BAYBEEE MORE WINE WOOOOOOO WINE ME UP BAYBEEEEEEE THIS IS SO FANCY MMMM THAT WAS NUMMY CAN I HAVE ANOTHER?"

I'd be demanding a refund. I really hope some other diners there complained.
It was a media event. They were all there with their cameras

Reactions: 4
This guy is truly a piece of work how does he not know Florida has black bears after living there for how many years half of Florida is like a mix of woods jungle and swamps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In his stupid thumbnail he can't even put a picture of a black bear. He's acting like it was a Grizzly sitting right out in the open. I guess when you dress like a slob and get drunk at your job this is what we can expect.
20230919_102149.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
What in the duck am I watching? This is supposed to be his bonus video? LOL. He is garbling his words for the first 5 minutes I’ve watched. My ears are bleeding.
4E3F08AB-D567-4D86-8F0F-C20348AA518E.png
5D61BCAB-F8B3-4DE3-B400-1D8198F41D6C.png

Fanny slam = Fantasyland
33FF709F-34AD-43C7-B423-E19B97323508.png
2C93C287-0C2D-4545-B741-49793B11B528.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kylie, it's called the "Haunted" Mansion. Not the "Honda" Mansion. You should know this.

002219.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"News reporter" Kyle has no clue that bears lived in Florida, has no clue that the helicopter is from WESH2 coverage, assumes the professional team looking for the bear is absolutely terrified because he's terrified, and has no clue about anything. He says "I'm not sure" a million times and it's clear that he bothered doing no research on the incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.