Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dwarfy the twit says his main task at this hotel is to do a food review at their fancy restaurant.

I would bet anything that nobody from Hilton has EVER seen Pallo do a food review.
Hilton is probably expecting a refined, in-depth, and nuanced food review that's going to get people to want to eat at their hotel. Instead they'll get a man-child holding a fork the wrong way, shoveling food into his gaping mouth while describing the food as nummy, juicy, turds, or disgusting. Will it be better than cruise food or Iberostar food?

002144.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This rube and his white trash sister wife would rather have Kraft Singles American Processed Cheese Food

View attachment 2455795
Not only can Kyle not say it properly, he doesn't even know what it is that he's trying to say. The word “charcuterie” refers to cold cooked, cured, or smoked meats, so in the most “official” sense, a traditional charcuterie board is just a meat platter.

They gave you a cheese plate, dumbass.

Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 1.55.22 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s probably another reason he took Casey and not Alexa. Casey at least knows about different foods and how to pronounce things even though she is no foodie by any means. Hell, she eats olives and blue cheese which is super adventurous to white trash Alexa and Kyle. He needs her there since it’s going to be a “fine dining” experience. 😂
But Alexa is the "foodie."

002174.png

002173.png

(He's blowing a snot rocket out of his nose on camera here)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylow says snap crackle pop! this fridge is loaded. Maybe to someone like you Kyle, who typically stays in value resorts and never travels anywhere, it looks loaded but to me it looks raided and a little bit dirty.
20230917_172612.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I found this event online held at the Signia by Hilton at Bonnett Creek. Seems anyone could go for $250.00. Does it mean Kylie wasn’t hosted? We don’t know yet, but certainty it isn’t as exclusive as ge would want us to believe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will Kyle wear his new mommy shoes for the first time to this fancy fancy dinner tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What really stands out to me is how much he reads Tattle. His entire video today he referenced things that have been said here.

- Not going to dinner with Alexa and Alexa “having her own plans” because we call her sister wife.
- Shaving his chest because he looks like Chewbacca.
- Mentioning that he doesn’t like crowds, and then saying directly into the camera, “you all know that”.
- Not going down the slide at the pool because there was a ton of kids there and we always call him creepy.
- Saying that he’s glad he’s experiencing hotels outside of Disney.
- Zooming in to show the TV so everyone knows that the room is in his name.
- Mentioning multiple times that the hotel holds conferences, which was mentioned here last night.

HI KYLE! 👋
Experiencing hotels “outside of Disney” but still in the Disney bubble.

I found this event online held at the Signia by Hilton at Bonnett Creek. Seems anyone could go for $250.00. Does it mean Kylie wasn’t hosted? We don’t know yet, but certainty it isn’t as exclusive as ge would want us to believe.
So, Mr. Generosity could have bought a ticket for Alexa. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_1309.png

I don’t actually think Kyle and Alexa were lying about her meeting up with a friend. #1 stan, Brian Stevens, happens to be at WDW currently. He and Alexa probably had a “business meeting” in the conference center to discuss the need for additional capital for Captain Kyle’s sinking ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Jeff bought the tickets for himself, planning to invite Kyle along. Jeff's wife is having none of that, so he gave both tickets to Kyle. We know Kyle is such a cheapass, he's not paying that price himself. Even Alexa doesn't want to spend the $250 for this event. Thus the planned meetup.

I wonder if that was a hard choice for Kyle. Alexa or Casey for the date? :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Oops here comes another chipped tooth.
As someone else pointed out, this isn’t some exclusive invite that Kyle got. This is something they do every year because I just went on their Facebook page and they do different events throughout the month. He’s going to this one because he said it was 3 hours. The others are 4 hours. I’m sure maybe Jeff helped him get invited since he’s a “YouTuber” and they saw it as a way to promote the hotel.
IMG_6106.png
IMG_6107.png

---
Nate went to a similar event a few years ago and did a video about it. I think Jackie from Super Enthused did as well.

After reading that summary of what to expect, good thing he has Casey with him because he'd have no clue what anything is. Also since he has the palette of a toddler, he's probably going to say half of it is "disgusting."

Expect him to wear his complimentary Iberostar shirt which he always breaks out for the fancy events and maybe Club 33 hat. The mommy-bought Big Boy shoes have only have been worn once, when he met Casey's dad, so it's doubtful if he'll wear them.

3 hours is a long time of sitting down for the ADHD infant, so expect some manic episodes and screaming fits. Casey is going to have to keep her toddler calm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
After reading that summary of what to expect, good thing he has Casey with him because he'd have no clue what anything is. Also since he has the palette of a toddler, he's probably going to say half of it is "disgusting."

Expect him to wear his complimentary Iberostar shirt which he always breaks out for the fancy events and maybe Club 33 hat. The mommy-bought Big Boy shoes have only have been worn once, when he met Casey's dad, so it's doubtful if he'll wear them.

3 hours is a long time of sitting down for the ADHD infant, so expect some manic episodes and screaming. Casey is going to have to keep her toddler calm.
That’s what I said earlier! That’s why he took Casey and not Alexa. She’s a hick just like him. He probably planned to take her originally since he thinks she’s a “foodie” but then realized she’s a picky eater just like him and his second choice was Casey. He probably also remembers that one video where she was pronouncing yucca wrong and he was pronouncing it right(the only time in his life). I remember in the next vlog he pointed out that she was saying it wrong the whole time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone else pointed out, this isn’t some exclusive invite that Kyle got. This is something they do every year because I just went on their Facebook page and they do different events throughout the month. He’s going to this one because he said it was 3 hours. The others are 4 hours. I’m sure maybe Jeff helped him get invited since he’s a “YouTuber” and they saw it as a way to promote the hotel.View attachment 2456414View attachment 2456415
---
Nate went to a similar event a few years ago and did a video about it. I think Jackie from Super Enthused did as well.
I think Dev also did it. None of them acted like it was an “exclusive event” beyond just thanking the Hilton for inviting them out. Based on that awful looking Charcuterie board they need all the help they can get.

Like I’ve previously said in Jojo’s thread, it’s on these hotels if they invite these vloggers without doing their research just based on their subscriber count.

None of them are foodies. I couldn't tell how many times I’ve tried the foods they recommend and was disappointed. It’s very obvious they only eat at Disney.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.