Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on yesterday’s just now. Of course they find Antonito’s to be the best Mexican food. It’s terrible and suits their Midwest sheltered palates. I ate at the one in Hollywood city walk 3 months ago and it was pure garbage. First, they charge for chips and salsa. Their margaritas are overpriced and terrible, at least the one I had. The Al pastor tacos were a joke and had zero flavor. I’m sensitive to spicy but I love Mexican food so sometimes I’ll just deal with it and not add salsa etc. on these tacos I added a ton of salsa and it did nothing to add flavor. Plus it was like $18 for an entree!! No chips!!

Will edit as I go thru the videos from yesterday and today. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
In the words of Beck " Satan Gave Me a Taco"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Dev also did it. None of them acted like it was an “exclusive event” beyond just thanking the Hilton for inviting them out. Based on that awful looking Charcuterie board they need all the help they can get.
B...b...but according to KP, this is an ultra-exclusive event that only the crème de la crème of celebrities and business leaders get to attend, such as Kyle Pallo himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He asked 3 different times to "comment your guys'es thoughts down below" and didn't bother to reply to any comments.

002176.png

He looks like a dirty panhandler. That shirt looks horrible on him and the tuft of dirty hair looped through the front of his yellowing backwards cap. :sick: This is what you show up wearing to an invite to promote a hotel?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He asked 3 different times to "comment your guys'es thoughts down below" and didn't bother to reply to any comments.

View attachment 2456502

^^ Also as others have said, he looks like a dirty panhandler. That shirt looks horrible on him and the tuft of dirty hair looped through the front of his yellowing backwards cap. :sick: This is what you show up wearing to an invite to promote a hotel?
That shirt looks like a bathrobe. Stupid ass shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
The thirsty gays aren't happy

View attachment 2456545
I remember that LPSG thread about him someone linked to a while back, they'd say how much his long pit hair turned them on, and a lot more graphic stuff involving his body hair that I'm not going to repeat here.

And now mini-man ruined what was left of that to "own" the hatters. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey, girlfriend I’m getting a fancy hotel for the weekend for free. Isn’t that great?

Yes so romantic we can have some real quality time.

Yes! And my adult sister will be staying in there with us too so that makes it even better!

Virgins…
Is Casey staying overnight also? Or is she just the dinner date? And if she IS staying overnight, how will they split the beds?

A. Kyle and Alexa share a bed because they’re siblings.
B. Kyle and Casey share a bed because they’re a “couple”.
C. Alexa and Casey share a bed because they’re “BFFs”.

And if she ISN’T staying over, then Alexa is his real staycation Sunday date and Casey is just a rent-a-girl-friend to look better at the dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More fake flexing featuring Alexa #nothosted

Sarah's comment is spot on, and she's clearly offering genuine critique. Bets on how long it stays up?

Reactions: 4
I’ve had Mexican food in LA. It was amazing! We have very good Mexican food here in Chicago too. I think Kylie and Farlexa gauge Mexican food against that homogenized restaurant they go to in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
My offer to take Kyle to the Michelin-star Mexican place that’s in my neighborhood still stands. Provided he can wear long pants and a big boy shirt and hold his fork like a non-toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My offer to take Kyle to the Michelin-star Mexican place that’s in my neighborhood still stands. Provided he can wear long pants and a big boy shirt and hold his fork like a non-toddler.
Good luck with that lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1695045662531.png

---
This is what we wear to a fine dining experience?

1695046174202.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
View attachment 2457295
---
This is what we wear to a fine dining experience?

View attachment 2457313
Same damn shirt. I know FL is very lax but COME.ON., can he NOT just buy a pair of dressy pants for things like this? STOP buying all those tit Halloween decorations and spend some money on real clothes.

If I was Casey I would be PISSED that I got dressed up and he showed up like that.
---
So basically, I am lazy and leave everything up to her and skate through life while Casey acts like an adult to be prepared:

1695046560011.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Same damn shirt. I know FL is very lax but COME.ON., can he NOT just buy a pair of dressy pants for things like this? STOP buying all those tit Halloween decorations and spend some money on real clothes.

If I was Casey I would be PISSED that I got dressed up and he showed up like that.
---
So basically, I am lazy and leave everything up to her and skate through life while Casey acts like an adult to be prepared:

View attachment 2457320
Ughhh... he says "fine dining" like 15 times in the first 2 minutes of his blog yet he's wearing shorts and on clouds?! ( I can't tell 100% but they look like the on clouds)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.