Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle could NEVER! It’s called being courteous.
View attachment 2454400
---
If anyone is interested in what a real informative vlog looks like. I didn’t even know this experience existed.

I don't get the Molly praise. A courtesy to all guests would be don't do any of this stuff. Don't run up to her in the parks though. They're a little better than others, but the bar is so low with these folks.
All any of these folks have to do is look on the Disney website under special events and tours and regurgitate the info. That took me about a minute and a half to find only because I hadn't been on Disney's website for a good while.

Reactions: 4
Peter disappeared when confronted about being Kylie. He showed up very late last night to like the one comment supporting him.

Same thing that happened with 'Moose' when he was confronted about being Kylie. Coincidentally, this was also when Kylie began saying he "loves exposing himself" in his vlogs. He disappeared, logged in a few times to "like" some tweets supporting him and then created a new sock puppet. Keep an eye out for a brand new sock puppet, using a name that self-obsessed Kylie loves (his favorite restaurant in the Dells, his favorite name for his future son, etc.) He's too stupid and has such limited vocabulary that he makes it too obvious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Kyle’s idea of the hotel is seen through the eyes of a 6 year old. “They do business here.” “The desk is for when guests have to do business in their room.” “The expo center is expanding for business people.

Hey Kylie! I see your “friend” Jeff convinced you to join Hilton Honors. I have tons of Hilton Grand Vacations points. There are 5 HGV properties in Orlando. Including a new one right next to Celebration. I prefer using mine at the Waldorf Astoria. Do you want to use some of mine??? See what I did there? I teased you like you tease your nephew, Casey and Farlexa when you ask them, “do you want it?”
This explains why Kyle shaved, for the pleasure of his awesome friend Jeff. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Hi, I'm Dwarfy and this is completely incorrect bullshit, but instead of just editing it out, I’ll just give different info later”

Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 1.41.50 PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
They both lie so much. Was it just me or was the acting so bad when Kylie told Alexa she was meeting a “friend” so she couldn't have dinner with them. I have so much trouble hate watching lately but I might as well to get that thumbs down counted!

Reactions: 12
This property is really happy with this grubby little dwarf with a tuft of dirty hair sticking out of his backwards baseball hat?

I can’t believe this is the ad campaign they were trying to achieve. Does Kylie look like a “business person doing business.?”

IMG_0503.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Kyle Pallo #48: Sock Puppet Accounts Are the Only Non-Cum-Stained Socks He Owns.

• Haha
  • Sick
They both lie so much. Was it just me or was the acting so bad when Kylie told Alexa she was meeting a “friend” so she couldn't have dinner with them. I have so much trouble hate watching lately but I might as well to get that thumbs down counted!
Definitely scripted.

• Haha
  • Sad
Good God this guy’s an idiot! Random clips from today’s dump. Also, did he only bring the outfit he’s wearing and wore to the pool for this “staycation”? Alexa looks like she’s the only one who brought extra clothes. Unless they’re in her 🎒 that apparently Kyle is trying to get a sponsorship out of. Also, Kyle was able to do all this courtesy of his sugar daddy Jeff. I’m sure he helped him join Hilton rewards and helped him get “invited” to this event.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This property is really happy with this grubby little dwarf with a tuft of dirty hair sticking out of his backwards baseball hat?

I can’t believe this is the ad campaign they were trying to achieve. Does Kylie look like a “business person doing business.?”

View attachment 2455717
If dislikes weren't hidden and thousands of people weren't shadowbanned on his channel, he'd never get #hosted for anything. All they see is 188k subscribers and see all the comments fawning over him, and obviously don't spend any time doing research on who they're inviting to market their property.

That face he makes when he secures the grift.

002171.png

• Sad
This rube and his white trash sister wife would rather have Kraft Singles American Processed Cheese Food

IMG_0508.png

• Haha
I don't like guys with flat undefined pecs. Dude get to a gym. No one wants to see this.
IMG_4910.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I don't like guys with flat undefined pecs. Dude get to a gym. No one wants to see this.
View attachment 2455804
What are the odds that he actually goes to the gym?

Peter Kyle was really butthurt on Twitter when everyone was laughing at his zero musculature hairy dwarf body after he was threatening to beat people up. It really got to the lil' guy, so in the next vlog he shaved his chest and says how he's going to hit the gym.

I think he might make a vlog that "shows" him doing a couple lifts in his apartment's gym to "own" the hatters, but he won't commit to it. He's way too lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Good God this guy’s an idiot! Random clips from today’s dump. Also, did he only bring the outfit he’s wearing and wore to the pool for this “staycation”? Alexa looks like she’s the only one who brought extra clothes. Unless they’re in her 🎒 that apparently Kyle is trying to get a sponsorship out of. Also, Kyle was able to do all this courtesy of his sugar daddy Jeff. I’m sure he helped him join Hilton rewards and helped him get “invited” to this event.
Does he have Alzheimer’s? His short term memory is astoundingly bad. “Is this water?” Yes Kylie! It is the same water you had when you were club level at Iberostar and asked Casey the same question!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.