Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG! I'm ded'!
200w (41).gif
The cute little grammatically mangled "...no lifes losers"
He's even terrible as a troll. __ And the perfect pic at the bottom.
kylehatters.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we started off in August just being there a few weeks, and then October and now maybe February? WHY???

1694791976310.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, Alexa is in town; are there any nipple shots in today's vlog? If not, I'm not giving him a view.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and somewhere Casey screams “Hey!!!???”
In yesterday's vlog we saw Casey cleaning much of the trashed place including the counters (which were a mess) to get it all ready for his sister. Of course the douche doesn't give her any credit. It's all because he's living alone and doesn't have "messy JoJo" around anymore. Sure thing, squirt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The couch is so big it's perfect for hiding the Tito's Miniatures. I wonder if Farlexa found any?

1694792793292.png

Maybe he keeps them in the middle

1694792907961.png

• Haha
In yesterday's vlog we saw Casey cleaning much of the trashed place including the counters (which were a mess) to get it all ready for his sister. Of course the douche doesn't give her any credit. It's all because he's living alone and doesn't have "messy JoJo" around anymore. Sure thing, squirt. :rolleyes:
Much like the “We” as Casey cooks.

Reactions: 8
So we started off in August just being there a few weeks, and then October and now maybe February? WHY???

View attachment 2451052
One of the few elements that still keeps my interest is how any bottom feeding pathologically lying piece of human garbage like Pallo is able to keep even the dwindling numbers of 'fans' hooked on this obvious lie-filled daily crap show.

The best thing going for him, of course, is just the Disney backdrop. He's never had much more. His channel evidently grew quickly during the pandemic and lockdown when people were forced to shelter in. And in spite of his depraved, disgusting behavior, he was succeeding in spite of himself.

Since then, the drop off has been pretty steady. The pig pen where he lived, the old car purchase, the drop in patrons were all obvious signs of the decline. The further he moved from Disney the more he failed. Even his mishmash of misinformation, word salads, idiocy and outright lies about Disney are far better than focusing on just him, The Discount and the Pallo Clown Family Show.

His family has time and again put his needs above their own, stepped in, and kept him from living on the streets or being back on their doorstep forever.

His lies are continuous and a lifetime of lying at will, getting away with it, lying more and more, that takes a toll. Many have tuned him out while the sycophantic asslickers hold on like cult members to a tiny idol. It's puzzling but still fascinating in a way.
With the Handmaiden's income, her discounts, his family underwriting much of his grift, and what he still manages to get from a DOA Patreon acct. are keeping him going, but it's coming undone in a number of ways. Big promises and no delivery and a daily stream of lies and more lies and word salad bullshit will hold the cult taintlicking fools like Hulkster, Pooney and Diva, but he can't keep this going for long and he seems incapable of change.

Now if Disney would only ban all vlogging! :ROFLMAO: (It's a good dream.)

Reactions: 14
"It smells so good" has to be his most used saying.

002046.png

I ran another transcript search across his entire channel and it returned 640 videos. One video (Boarding The Disney Wish!) has 38 mentions of "it smells so good."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s safe to say the family is definitely helping him pay the rent. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s paying about $1000 with Alexa paying $500 and the parents paying $500.
Imagine being a 37 year old man unable to afford rent and having to rely on your family to subsidize.
---
and somewhere Casey screams “Hey!!!???”
He’s such a douche. He filmed her cleaning his kitchen mess yesterday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine being a 37 year old man unable to afford rent and having to rely on your family to subsidize.
Even worse, he's a 37 year old man who needs his family to subsidize his rent, yet still pretends he's rich and some "big shot" that everyone is jealous of.

• Haha
So he still gets this wrong. He corrected himself and then concludes it's all 50% off. English b hard.

1694794020168.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.