Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kyle should trade jobs with each of us on Tattle for a day. I’ll even volunteer to swap first! He’ll have a wonderful time in the medical department of a maximum security jail, I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #45 Fortunately Casey Couldn’t Make it.
---
This group seems to have a lot of practice at this. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
This particular cousin (Kraig?) stopped appearing in the vlogs after a certain point, even though a number of viewers commented about him being fun.

The cousin seemed to be low key obnoxious on purpose during the balloon preparation :LOL:

Reactions: 3
This particular cousin (Kraig?) stopped appearing in the vlogs after a certain point, even though a number of viewers commented about him being fun.

The cousin seemed to be low key obnoxious on purpose during the balloon preparation :LOL:
I think you mean Loki 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that’s true, I’m done hate watching completely. There is no way this moron should be making $100k per year for these low-effort video vomits. I’m going to do my part to send him back to shelf stocking at Target where he belongs.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but i believe using adblock does not effect view count on youtube.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He would NOT survive Long Island.
OMG NE.VER
---
Please, I work on Long Island and live in Queens. He'd probably wet his pants.
No one would deal with his grifting on LI. His work ethic sucks so he would constantly be fired.
---
I think Kyle should trade jobs with each of us on Tattle for a day. I’ll even volunteer to swap first! He’ll have a wonderful time in the medical department of a maximum security jail, I’m sure.
While I don't have a dangerous job, I go all day and night with not only my full time job but a part time gig, a husband, 2 adult kids who live at home whom I am cleaning up after all the time. Laundry, cooking, outside work, bills, taking care of a dog, etc etc.

Reactions: 7
Screw Target. He needs to work at Party City. He can have Halloween for 4 months of the year and blow up balloons the other 8 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Random question: Has Kyle ever interacted with Shaun in any way, shape or form?

Reactions: 4
Someone correct me if I am wrong but i believe using adblock does not effect view count on youtube.
You're correct. Having an AdBlocker on will count as a view if you watch for more than 5 seconds, but it will not count towards the monetization of the video. So it gives Kile the view but he makes no money off of it.

Reactions: 9
No, he's never responded to Shaun from what I've seen.
I guess I just dared him to now.

So, Shaun, if you're reading this, and I'm right and he does finally acknowledge your existence, know it's only because he was called out for it, not because he gives a damn about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Tito's miniature 12 packs in his future. Perfect for the R&H Couch and the Barbie Beemer (now 14+ years old with a dashboard lit up like a Christmas Tree).
That poor girl is NEVER going to keep that Liliputian drunk from his 'chuggers.' I forsee the "Kyle Pallo's Alcoholic's Guide" YouTube channel (alongside his golf/lifestyle/cruise/food review/real-uh-tur/ etc. channels 😂 ) coming soon.

That little family vacation apartment is going to be lit and Casey Discount might find a few surprises when she's cooking there.
al1.jpg
al4.jpg
al5.jpg
al6.jpg
al8.jpg
al2.jpg

And even after a baby, a resourceful alcoholic can find a way:
al11.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now Kyle is exposing himself to his father? Just look at the face he makes before putting that meat into his mouth...we mean DADx3.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.03.36 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can't with today's hot, steamy, dump!!! He is desperate for content... he blames "what all the other vloggers were doing" for his obnoxious, stupid vlogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.