Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His life in Florida is fast paced. 😂😂😂
He’s clueless!
He has NO clue what face paced is or not relaxing. Every staycation they "need" to relax. Imagine if he REALLY needed to relax? After working 8 hours or 12 hours and another part time job? Having kids you have to run around from school to activities before and after you work? It's really a slap in everyone's face when he says things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FWIW - $100K doesn't really go that far, but my DINK household is over 2.5X that so my perspective could be skewed.

I've made no bones about the fact that I think he's an abysmal failure. He's not getting anywhere with that "career." He's incredibly overweight, choosing to piss away crucial years of his life instead of building a future

I think I can speak from experience--my better half and I are in our 30's and have lived the "maybe, could be" dream that KP wishes for - I worked a job in a 28th floor office on Michigan Ave. in Chicago (commuting b hard KP), and lived in one of the most expANsive zip codes in the country. Like most Millennials, I burnt out on that but it was a formative experience; we're privileged to now work remote and moved to, IMO, the best zip in Central FL (32789).

Not to get too far into a dick measuring contest but I was a poor aimless dumbass without a career only a few short years ago. Mental health b issue and I think KP could benefit from addressing his.

Until he proves me wrong and owns up to his shortcomings Kile's just a lazy, trashy idiot, (or a DUMBASS, if you prefer) who probably thinks $100K is him making it "big," and that he's now made it. His circle may consider his Disney living big -- I think that's testament to how much this dude needs explore life outside of his padded cell.

What's even sadder? The guy probably doesn't make these numbers and the figures we're quoting are a dream for him.

Sorry squirt, truth b hard. Get a job, or at least get the help you need to get you to want to make the effort.
I worked on a 28th floor on Michigan Ave!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OMFG! You mean hurricane tracker Stormy Pallo isn't in Florida? ___ He's the Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow
of hurricane reporters. SissyLexa' says so.
Who's going to take a room and food from stranded tourists?😈
Those puddles won't jump in themselves.🥴
And it never going to be the same without Grifty in his goggles.
splish.jpg
👈
Get your ass back Squirt. The state needs you.
idalia.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you hear when he was naming all the drinks at the party that he said there was no alcohol. Ummm...not the time and place Kiley for alcohol. SMH
He needs to keep some of the Tito's Miniatures in his pockets for "emergencies" like these.
001519.jpg

My Twitter Account was blocked by DUMBASS for liking some of the delightful comments on his account.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup he has said they all were going. Silly, who do you think is going to pay for the trip? lololol. Of course Casey needs to come alone for her discounts too.
Not sure why we just thought of this. He said the whole family was going to Disneyland, right? Didn't he only get one OBB ticket for himself?

He has NO clue what face paced is or not relaxing. Every staycation they "need" to relax. Imagine if he REALLY needed to relax? After working 8 hours or 12 hours and another part time job? Having kids you have to run around from school to activities before and after you work? It's really a slap in everyone's face when he says things like this.
He would NOT survive Long Island.

Reactions: 7
My Twitter Account was blocked by DUMBASS for liking some of the delightful comments on his account.
🤣 He's such a thin-skinned wittle baby. The fact that he reads a critical tweet about himself, then goes through the 'like list' blocking everyone who liked it absolutely cracks me up. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wake up at 10 AM
Brush teeth
Go film at a theme park for 1 hour
Go home and edit the video for 30 minutes
Play Call of Duty for 6 hours
Casey cooks dinner
Read Tattle on couch
Shower
Go to bed
Repeat
You forgot rinse hair in sink

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was beautiful how Uncle Sean wouldn't even acknowledge him, let alone speak to him.

Welcome back, Uncle Sean, Hatter Numero Uno
Yeah Uncle Sean must hate him. Look how he ignores Kyle as he walks right past him :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣 He's such a thin-skinned wittle baby. The fact that he reads a critical tweet about himself, then goes through the 'like list' blocking everyone who liked it absolutely cracks me up. 😂
That really has to chew up a lot of time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.