Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"There's 39,000 people at the stadium yesterday and I usually get 50,000 to 60,000 views every single day so I was like HA, everybody in here has seen one of my YouTube videos today. That's how many of you guys view my videos every single day."

A legend in his own mind. Stroking his own ego.
And how many of them click the thumbs down? Or stop watching right away?
---
Wow, does he even LOOK to see what his numbers are? He is NOT getting that many views:

View attachment 2410252
I think he means back in 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I call Bullshit:

"
My WHOLE Family Flew In To Surprise My Grandma For Her 90th Birthday!

Reactions: 5
Hey Kylie 👋 I have a video idea for you. How about a Bachelor-style dating series consisting of Casey, Lora, and Alexa? The three contestants will compete against each other and go on a date with you. Then you will choose the winner by giving them a rose and taking them on a cruise.
Who buys the rose? Because we know he isn't going to

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can easily clip some audio of Kyle saying he loves (Sen)dicks multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even if Pallo is pulling in ~$100k, his "fame" isn't going to last forever.
In truth he isn't making very much.
FWIW - $100K doesn't really go that far, but my DINK household is over 2.5X that so my perspective could be skewed.

I've made no bones about the fact that I think he's an abysmal failure. He's not getting anywhere with that "career." He's incredibly overweight, choosing to piss away crucial years of his life instead of building a future

I think I can speak from experience--my better half and I are in our 30's and have lived the "maybe, could be" dream that KP wishes for - I worked a job in a 28th floor office on Michigan Ave. in Chicago (commuting b hard KP), and lived in one of the most expANsive zip codes in the country. Like most Millennials, I burnt out on that but it was a formative experience; we're privileged to now work remote and moved to, IMO, the best zip in Central FL (32789).

Not to get too far into a dick measuring contest but I was a poor aimless dumbass without a career only a few short years ago. Mental health b issue and I think KP could benefit from addressing his.

Until he proves me wrong and owns up to his shortcomings Kile's just a lazy, trashy idiot, (or a DUMBASS, if you prefer) who probably thinks $100K is him making it "big," and that he's now made it. His circle may consider his Disney living big -- I think that's testament to how much this dude needs explore life outside of his padded cell.

What's even sadder? The guy probably doesn't make these numbers and the figures we're quoting are a dream for him.

Sorry squirt, truth b hard. Get a job, or at least get the help you need to get you to want to make the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not going well for the tiny twit over at his X-Twit page. 🤭

today.jpg

(*Factoid: He averages LESS than 30K views in a 24hr period
and he has for a LONG time.)

today1.jpg
today3.jpg
200w (72).gif
lol-laugh.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think his future is either politics or a pastor, somewhere where he can have an echo chamber of grifting, which is what his channel has prepare him for

Reactions: 7
His life in Florida is fast paced. 😂😂😂
He’s clueless!
Wake up at 10 AM
Brush teeth
Go film at a theme park for 1 hour
Go home and edit the video for 30 minutes
Play Call of Duty for 6 hours
Casey cooks dinner
Read Tattle on couch
Shower
Go to bed
Repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wake up at 10 AM
Brush teeth
Go film at a theme park for 1 hour
Go home and edit the video for 30 minutes
Play Call of Duty for 6 hours
Casey cooks dinner
Read Tattle on couch
Shower
Go to bed
Repeat
Drink Alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.