Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this, the mounting bills, the pressure of some adult responsibilities, his whining when he has to pay for anything, grifting off his medical issues (whatever the duck they really are), the constant complaining when the often dull routines of daily life set in and he can't rely on his stans and sugardaddies / old cougars to bail him out for the price of a shower show because the bloom of youth is off that miniature rose___ ALL of it, every detail was so very predictable.
It's the oldest general rule in basic psychology: "The best predictor or future behavior is past behavior."

It did not take Nostrodamus to predict this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And why is he even concerned? In the past he hasn't batted an eye spending $100 or more on lunch at Disney.... or a $150 for a 'rare' glass of ...what was it...a brandy?
Difference is, of course, his funds are quickly drying up, his grift is faltering and HE has to fork over a few dollars.
Yup and she probably has no clue and that is why she continues to spend $80 for a meal at home and then $40 something the night before to take in. I spend $150 for an ENTIRE week for 3 people. That includes having dinner almost every night. I bet I could have made that meal for a lot less.
---
I was also going to question why Kyle had to wait all day for Casey to come home before shopping for groceries. I mean, wouldn’t s supportive stay-at-home jobless boyfriend be able to run an errand by himself and pick up a list of items? But yes, I completely forgot that Casey needed to pay for the groceries. 🙄

I would be so pissed if after a full day at work, I had to come home, go buy groceries, pay for all the groceries, then cook for my significant other when I knew stayed home and lied on the couch all day. Oh boy, Casey, this is a glimpse into your future! 🚩
Oh, don't you know, he can't even pick out 4 peppers. He told her she can do it as she knows better. He has NO clue how to do anything. She couldn't even give him a list to pick up stuff as he would have a panic attack picking out a damn onion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As has already been said, if he was actually in real agony and pain, he would not feel like even getting out of bed and certainly wouldn't be running around Publix all manic. Amazing how he was instantly and miraculously cured as soon as Casey got home.

I don't believe him for a second and I don't feel bad about saying it. Throughout his hundreds of lies, it's the boy who cried wolf. He's desperate for IDEAS, CONTENT, and FUNDS.

Reactions: 17
As has already been said, if he was actually in real agony and pain, he would not feel like even getting out of bed and certainly wouldn't be running around Publix all manic. Amazing how he was instantly and miraculously cured as soon as Casey got home.

I don't believe him for a second and I don't feel bad about saying it. Throughout his hundreds of lies, it's the boy who cried wolf. He's desperate for IDEAS, CONTENT, and FUNDS.
When's he going to buy those HHN tickets too? Waiting for someone to buy them for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Here's your Kyle Pallo #45 He's Desperate for IDEAS, CONTENT, and FUNDS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yup and she probably has no clue and that is why she continues to spend $80 for a meal at home and then $40 something the night before to take in. I spend $150 for an ENTIRE week for 3 people. That includes having dinner almost every night. I bet I could have made that meal for a lot less.
---

Oh, don't you know, he can't even pick out 4 peppers. He told her she can do it as she knows better. He has NO clue how to do anything. She couldn't even give him a list to pick up stuff as he would have a panic attack picking out a damn onion.
He doesnt even know that peppers have seeds in them! I could have made that meal sans the cocktail for $20!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He doesnt even know that peppers have seeds in them! I could have made that meal sans the cocktail for $20!
Nope he did not and didn't know what Rotel was.
Yup that meal could have easily been made for $20. If you really wanted a cocktail, another $22 for a bottle of vodka and $3 for a box of Crystal Light to mix with lol

Reactions: 7
As has already been said, if he was actually in real agony and pain, he would not feel like even getting out of bed and certainly wouldn't be running around Publix all manic.
He mentions when he was younger people would assume he's faking if he claimed he was in pain.

Why would faking even be on his mind now? Why even bring it up?

It looks much better to Casey that his excuse for holding the Barbie Couch down all day is because of his AS rather than just because he's an unemployed lazy piece of grift.

This picture right here tells the story. He set up his camera on purpose to enact a head in hands, in great pain, Oscar Nominated fake out:

Faker.jpg

Who does this dwarf think he's fooling? Bent over in pain and a few minutes later singing his way around a grocery store?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think he keeps the little bottles around so he can hide them from Casey? Who has a dinner party and uses miniatures? DUMBASS.
1692896302506.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think he keeps the little bottles around so he can hide them from Casey? Who has a dinner party and uses miniatures? DUMBASS.
For someone who 'doesn't drink anymore', it's strange he has a supply of 'easy to hide' bottles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who has a dinner party and uses miniatures? DUMBASS.
Who has a dinner party without chairs? Also DUMBASS. 😂 At least they didn’t sit on the floor and eat off his towel this time.

Kyle, the next thing you need to buy are things called CHAIRS. They usually have 4 legs and a raised platform for people to put their bottoms on. You can even get small chairs for smaller people or high chairs for shorter people! 🪑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait they spent $80 on stuffed peppers? I fast forwarded over that part because I don’t know who films that much of a grocery store. Casey Casserole cannot shop or cook.

So first it was $800 to help furnish his apartment, and he didn’t get anything, not even bowls. Now it’s $80 to make stuffed peppers? That’s how you know she doesn’t pay much at her sisters place. She can’t run a household.

Pixie Dust for brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle says there are “disgusting people” who make fun of disabled people who use scooters:

412A11E1-E0D4-4E82-80CC-1A644BFD429B.jpeg

And who made this comment during Thanksgiving about ECVs?
658ACE05-AA4D-44FB-A749-ADBCC5244B1B.png

C’mon Kyle. We all know you’re a hypocrite (look that word up in the dictionary if you don’t know the meaning).

So who’s the “disgusting person” here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Kyle says there are “disgusting people” who make fun of disabled people who use scooters:

View attachment 2401871
View attachment 2401870

C’mon Kyle. We all know you’re a hypocrite (look that word up in the dictionary if you don’t know the meaning).

Kyle’s opinions have changed now in hopes someone forks over some cash right before his Disneyland trip, where he is staying at the Howard Johnson…..again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2401871
View attachment 2401870

It's just constant projection from this guy. Like how he also complains about "inconsiderate" and "rude" people often.

Reactions: 11
I was also going to question why Kyle had to wait all day for Casey to come home before shopping for groceries. I mean, wouldn’t s supportive stay-at-home jobless boyfriend be able to run an errand by himself and pick up a list of items? But yes, I completely forgot that Casey needed to pay for the groceries. 🙄

I would be so pissed if after a full day at work, I had to come home, go buy groceries, pay for all the groceries, then cook for my significant other when I knew stayed home and lied on the couch all day. Oh boy, Casey, this is a glimpse into your future! 🚩
Casey also has to help lift little man into the baby seat on the shopping cart and buckle him in. Joking aside his shopping cart handling skills are 🔥 he’s going to ace that interview at target!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.