Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love these Cooking with Casey shows.

This looks delicious.

View attachment 2401701
I think we can all agree Cooking with Casey sucks… she just can’t cook. Why is it that he and PCdev force this on the women?

Is this the only way they see the women in their lives being able to contribute with cooking that looks awful. No one is searching how to make stuffed peppers lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kyle, if you're reading, today's vlog is a significant drop in your standards.
Do we not get a walk in the woods whilst you're pulling our heartstrings over your illness?
I'd be genuinely sorry even for you if you were genuinely in pain but I don't believe it for one second.
If you were in real pain vlogging it would be the last thing on your mind.
And you have lied too often.
Some further reading for you...
Go figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He claims that he never made a stand alone video on AS. What world is he living in? Yes you have kylie!
And Aynkloing Spondilitis is short for AS? I think its the other way around Klyie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Casey's Sister and Brother in law were not really on camera in this video. I wonder if they requested that. I was looking forward to seeing Kevin - oh well. Looks like Kevin was in Halloween Spirit in some sort of printed shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Luuuuggsuuurreee stay at the HoJo. Can't wait for the videos with the unmade bed, underwear on the floor, toilet paper on the floor. It's gonna be great. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are all 5 of them going to share a room? lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they need to go shopping every time they plan to cook? Is the fridge completely empty? Do they throw out all their spices after using it once? How can they spend $86 on ONE meal to feed just 4 people? And it’s stuffed freaking peppers! I spent a little over $100 when I hosted a brunch for 18 people. It’s called shopping sales and planning out your dishes based on what you already have in your fridge and pantry. View attachment 2401726
i was LIT-CHUR-ARY typing the same thing!! and to spend almost $4 on onion powder when you can get the same thing at walmart for 99 cents! they always shop at publix because they probably see it as the “high end” grocery store compared to walmart, trader joe’s, or aldi. of course, they only want the best of the best and can’t settle for less. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Why do they need to go shopping every time they plan to cook? Is the fridge completely empty? Do they throw out all their spices after using it once? How can they spend $86 on ONE meal to feed just 4 people? And it’s stuffed freaking peppers! I spent a little over $100 when I hosted a brunch for 18 people. It’s called shopping sales and planning out your dishes based on what you already have in your fridge and pantry. View attachment 2401726
Because they are playing house and have NO clue how to budget or buy things on sale or with coupons. My entire WEEK of food is $150 for 3 people. She needs to buy organic too it seems so that pushes up the prices. Why they made that drink made no sense. Neither of them liked Grapefruit. They would have been cheaper buying a large bottle of vodka and a mixer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"So all this right here costs a total of I THINK $86 dollars"

=

Casey paid for it.

Where is Casey getting all this money from?

Must suck to be Kyle, he gets a scary and painful flare up whenever he has a disappointing week in views. Maybe he should get a new legitimate career for his health and safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Casey's Sister and Brother in law were not really on camera in this video. I wonder if they requested that. I was looking forward to seeing Kevin - oh well. Looks like Kevin was in Halloween Spirit in some sort of printed shirt.
They took that picture that they put up on IG but said they weren't going to vlog it. Not sure if that was the same day though as they seemed to have eaten dinner really late that night.

Reactions: 2
Quick note.
Remember that it took a whole day at a Disney spa to cure his deep, dark, Woe is MEEEE' depression.

So it might take a Disney WISH cruise to save him this time with the flare up of his ass, uh, I mean A.S. so bad that he "....hopes none of you guys ever have to go through this."
sure.jpg
He's like Jesus and HE is suffering for YOU.
Come on sugardaddies' ___ It's a matter of life and death this time. Pony up! Maybe that cruise food can save him because their sugar, grease and liquor is sooo' much higher quality than he can get on land. He's having to get his girl-friend to fix food from Publix at his family's little vaca rental for god's sake. Hava' heart. WISH cruise or he's doomed.... doomed I say!

Keep goin' you wonderful Tattlers! You're spot on.🤜💪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to judge, but he did not appear to be someone in pain at all. He was his usual self while in Publix. Someone in a flare is usually miserable and stays in bed. I know that's how I am when my lupus flares up. His little "update" had to be included because he knows he wasn't acting like someone in a flare. Sorry, but I call bullshit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And why is he even concerned? In the past he hasn't batted an eye spending $100 or more on lunch at Disney.... or a $150 for a 'rare' glass of ...what was it...a brandy?
Difference is, of course, his funds are quickly drying up, his grift is faltering and HE has to fork over a few dollars.

Not to judge, but he did not appear to be someone in pain at all. He was his usual self while in Publix. Someone in a flare is usually miserable and stays in bed. I know that's how I am when my lupus flares up. His little "update" had to be included because he knows he wasn't acting like someone in a flare. Sorry, but I call bullshit!!!
He did say people didn't believe him when he was younger too. Probably because he lies so much and cries wolf. Nothing different from now at age 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"So all this right here costs a total of I THINK $86 dollars"= Casey paid for it.
I was also going to question why Kyle had to wait all day for Casey to come home before shopping for groceries. I mean, wouldn’t s supportive stay-at-home jobless boyfriend be able to run an errand by himself and pick up a list of items? But yes, I completely forgot that Casey needed to pay for the groceries. 🙄

I would be so pissed if after a full day at work, I had to come home, go buy groceries, pay for all the groceries, then cook for my significant other when I knew stayed home and lied on the couch all day. Oh boy, Casey, this is a glimpse into your future! 🚩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The sob story isn't true unless it is a walk in the woods story!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle, if you're reading, today's vlog is a significant drop in your standards.
Do we not get a walk in the woods whilst you're pulling our heartstrings over your illness?
I'd be genuinely sorry even for you if you were genuinely in pain but I don't believe it for one second.
If you were in real pain vlogging it would be the last thing on your mind.
And you have lied too often.
Some further reading for you...
Go figure.
Kyle's desperation for the big grift is increasing but his laziness and lack of effort is also increasing. It's quite a conundrum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.