Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
A comment on today's video

You might be close on the showering. I am guessing one every four days?

The hat is a tell that he's not washing his hair.

I think the ONLY reason for the beard is he hates shaving. (And he's said so.)

Personal hygiene to him is the same as it is to a 5 year old, something to be avoided.

It's the same with making his bed, never do it. Straighten out the couch before making a vlog? Never going to happen.

This dwarf is just so damn lazy that he will never do the mundane personal things we all do all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Wait they spent $80 on stuffed peppers? I fast forwarded over that part because I don’t know who films that much of a grocery store. Casey Casserole cannot shop or cook.

So first it was $800 to help furnish his apartment, and he didn’t get anything, not even bowls. Now it’s $80 to make stuffed peppers? That’s how you know she doesn’t pay much at her sisters place. She can’t run a household.

Pixie Dust for brains.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
He claims that he never made a stand alone video on AS. What world is he living in? Yes you have kylie!
And Aynkloing Spondilitis is short for AS? I think its the other way around Klyie.

• Haha

ishmaelMish

Hello people.

Not been around since the Papa Meat vid, I needed a Pallo Pause ill health etc... It was great to get-away from the bell end. I felt like finding that papa meat video was my work done you know.

A cursory glance at his video titles shows me that he did end up infact doing a health crisis crying in the flat, send me money for Halloween Decorations, Slog.

I know I've missed a lot. Still no universal (LOL), still in his flat.... shocking. I just can't view the slogs anymore.

Papa Bless

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey and his family watch these vlogs and say NOTHING to him about his mistakes? She needs to step it up a notch and stop acting like a helpless little girl who needs saving. THIS "man" is not going to save you. He can't even read THREE signs in ONE place in a short period of time.
I think they've already learned by now that Kile can't handle any kind of criticism or correction. Another reason why so few people can tolerate being around him.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Yup and she probably has no clue and that is why she continues to spend $80 for a meal at home and then $40 something the night before to take in. I spend $150 for an ENTIRE week for 3 people. That includes having dinner almost every night. I bet I could have made that meal for a lot less.
---

Oh, don't you know, he can't even pick out 4 peppers. He told her she can do it as she knows better. He has NO clue how to do anything. She couldn't even give him a list to pick up stuff as he would have a panic attack picking out a damn onion.
He doesnt even know that peppers have seeds in them! I could have made that meal sans the cocktail for $20!

• Haha

JerzGurl

There's a new variant EG.5 and COVID cases and hospitalizations are beginning a sharp rise. ___ I have no way of knowing, but certainly it wouldn't surprise me if TYPHOID KYLE REDUX is on the move and spreading it again. He showed before he was willing to lie about quarantining and went on to party with the others and have a gay ol' time spreading it.
He's already shown a depraved indifference to human life and only gave a shit about it when HE got it.

If he's heading back or is in Hooterville, WI with the Clown Posse, it would be quite a gift to Maw & Paw Pallo and perhaps his GrandMaw&Paw, huh? 😬😵🤧😷View attachment 2407135

People are falling ill with COVID again. What to know about boosters, testing and masks
BY MICHELLE MARCHANTE AUGUST 26, 2023 5:00 AM
Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article278563734.html#storylink=cpy

COVID is once again on the rise
Dr. Alok Patel answers viewers' questions on the updated booster the CDC is expected to release in mid-September.
August 25, 2023
I came down with Covid after I flew to Melbourne Florida. I became symptomatic while my father was at MOFFITT getting his chemotherapy treatment. I had no idea I was sick and it came on instantaneously. I still had to drive Dad back to Melbourne. I was double masked and gloved up. This was before I tested. I just had a feeling. I tested as soon as got back to my parents and my gut was correct. I have been isolating in my parents spare bedroom. It's been 5 days now and I'm feeling like I never had it but I still won't risk my parents getting it. Knock on wood they are not sick so far. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylie contracted covid. I'm also quite sure he wouldn't cancel his plans due to it

• Heart

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Her spending $800 on junk and $80 on stuffed peppers says yes.
---

Done.
Thank you for creating the thread 🥳
---
Let’s play furnish Kyles apartment for 800 dollars. This was 835 dollars. Sorry working with limited time and budget. His accents over the island are gold. Bitch go home and try again Casserole Casey.

E5E21A4D-F40E-46A3-A8A3-37BB27B7DB2B.jpeg
E5E21A4D-F40E-46A3-A8A3-37BB27B7DB2B.jpeg
1567F821-5BBB-49F4-9FFC-0EE438E489F4.png
D0E61739-CB50-4DFC-A5A7-E41256EF4E12.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Best reply ever!! LOL
I was thinking the same thing. i think he created that account and its him
The way he says things sounds like Moose: “beat the sh!t out of you”. He hides behind his computer / phone and threatens others in cyberspace. In reality, he’s weak both mentally and physically . He’s unemployed. Needs monthly wellness checks from his parents. Lives in a partially furnished family subsidized apartment. Needs his family to shadow ban and filter critical comments for him. He’s nothing but a low-life man-child.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
He can't even throw his stan a bone and say thanks for the tip. No one tells wittle Kyle what to do. I hope his voice doesn't come back for a year and he has to mime all his vlogs 🤡. Since he wasn't screaming more than usual on the rides this week he probably has something contagious and of course he's now flying around the country going to multiple states on multiple flights.
20230827_001249.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Why do they need to go shopping every time they plan to cook? Is the fridge completely empty? Do they throw out all their spices after using it once? How can they spend $86 on ONE meal to feed just 4 people? And it’s stuffed freaking peppers! I spent a little over $100 when I hosted a brunch for 18 people. It’s called shopping sales and planning out your dishes based on what you already have in your fridge and pantry. View attachment 2401726
"So all this right here costs a total of I THINK $86 dollars"

=

Casey paid for it.

Where is Casey getting all this money from?

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hey Kylie, since you're on the trend of 'exposing yourself' you should also do a vlog where you go through all your old tweets you made throughout your 20s:

The 100s of Bieber tweets
The tweet calling your mom a bitch and your sister a big ass crybaby
The homophobic tweets and jokes
The several hundred tweets tagging 17 year old girls begging them to go on a date with you

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Watching how quick Doormat changes her opinion on not wanting soup because Kyle wanted soup was unreal. She's so scared to stand up for himself.

The man-child then starts making stupid faces once he gets his way (as usual).

001465.jpg

001466.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The way he says things sounds like Moose: “beat the sh!t out of you”. He hides behind his computer / phone and threatens others in cyberspace. In reality, he’s weak both mentally and physically . He’s unemployed. Needs monthly wellness checks from his parents. Lives in a partially furnished family subsidized apartment. Needs his family to shadow ban and filter critical comments for him. He’s nothing but a low-life man-child.
Kyle's old tweets are very revealing about his psyche. He's lived in his entire life on the internet. He feels safe and comfortable behind his phone or computer screen and within his Disney bubble. But he would never threaten anyone like that in real life. I'm still waiting for the day someone runs into him at the parks and films themselves calling him a lying, low-life grifter to his face. I guarantee he'll run away crying, as fast as his little legs can take him. We've already seen the footage in his hometown when someone gave him the middle finger and he nervously scurried away.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
One would think, since his “job” is to be on camera, he would care about his looks. No harm in going bald. Jete is bald and handsome (though he should fix his teeth) because he is fit. Kyle, hit the gym on a daily basis. You are 37. You should start to take care of yourself.

He should also work on his credibility. People are going to see him as the fraud we all do if he continues his “bookend” nonsense from yesterday. Own your mistake (on camera) and correct yourself. It is okay you messed up. You are human. Just own it. People will respect you more…because right now they don’t.
Exactly. People appreciate authenticity. They don't care the fact that you messed up, made a mistake, or have to correct yourself as long as you own it. But for some reason Kyle doesn't understand that. Instead he always acts like he's right, everything is someone else's fault, and other people are "weirdos" for simply pointing it out.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Sounds like Lil' Kylie might get EXPOSED for real.

001560.jpg

001559.jpg

Spill the tea Frank! There's no reason to protect this creep, especially if he did something heinous that he's trying to hide.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

JerzGurl

Kyle is immature and under-developed so he thinks the cost of everything is a “flex” when it really just raises more questions as to why he doesn’t have a tv stand, barstools, a headboard etc.

Kyle can never make his own decisions so he needs his audience, banker mom, & Casey to do them for him.
I believe you are right about the flex. He posts that to let everyone know he spent $400 on it, if he decides to purchase. No one gives a shit, Kylie! Go ahead and purchase and watch NFL on a TV on the floor, while eating on a towel on the floor. If you aren't going to spend the 400 on barstools, at least get a cheap coffee table at good will or something, you dumbass!

• Haha