Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
So he's going to Oogie Boogie Bash twice... this week with Casey and then again in October with his whole family. I'd get so tired of all the repeated Disney trips to the same place. When I was in my 20s I enjoyed visiting and experiencing new places.
Disney is Kyle’s “safe space”. He’s always so uncomfortable going anywhere that isn’t Disney.

Alexa has been getting really frustrated with him recently. I think it’s starting to sink in that not only has the pallo clown posse money train come to an an end, but that the people on tattle actually make great points, and that Kyle is deserving of a lot of the backlash he receives.

Banker mom seems like she feels sorry for him and knows he might soon be sleeping on her couch.

Reactions: 13

BlurryCat

VIP Member
All of the stans are commenting that this is his best vlog ever. I haven't watched any of it yet. Has he finally produced an entertaining, engaging piece of content?

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Sadly, I don't think her cooking is cruise ship quality.
I'm not writing down these recipes for personal use. No Chef's Kiss there.
---
Has anyone checked on Twitter lately? Is Farida still going off on her bender?
---
Doormat make his vlogs so much more boring. And she's ALWAYS there now. This 6 day Disneyland trip is going to be snoozer. :rolleyes:
Does the HoJo Anaheim have Club Level? Do they have a Valet to pickup toilet paper and underwear?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Who the hell flies from Florida to Wisconsin on the way to California to see a PRE-SEASON football game?

Somebody gave Kylie's plan a second thought.

• Haha

starswimmer135

Idk his dosing regimen, but it seems quite coincidental that he had a flare up of AS after he forgot his medication at his old apartment for 3-4 weeks

• Haha
  • Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
If this is only a temporary apartment he could easily improvise a TV stand.
One of those big plastic storage creates covered with one of the many throws he's been given, for example.
It really doesn't take a lot of imagination.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
...even in an assisted living facility, Kylie cannot keep from yelling... asshole.
Wow the POS is screaming and WOOOOOO'ing through the hallways of the assisted living facility.

001513.jpg

In the elevator he's screaming like a banshee and shoves the camera in his niece's face then asks if she's annoyed with him.

001512.jpg

001511.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

KyliesMadHatter

He mentions that he always buys Southwest Early Bird because he forgets to check in 24 hours before (cuz you know time b issue and he is just so busy). He also tells us he sat toward the front of the plane so he can get off quicker. He doesn't specifically call this a HACK but we all know he thinks it is.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I just noticed Pallo sitting on that couch. Are you kidding me?
Did they even sit on the floor display to see if it 'fit'? :ROFLMAO:

Were he to sit back against the pillows, he look just like this.
couch22.jpg
Only nowhere near as cute. 😆

• Haha