Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truthfinder407

Yeah, I know we joke about him, but he honestly creeps me out. There's something not right about him. If I had to guess, and I hope I'm wrong, he may have done something inappropriate with a VERY young girl while he was in high school. Maybe this is why he went and lived with his brother?

As far as being a creepy stalker, his old tweets certainly show that. Keep in mind, he was in his early 20s here and wasn't some kid. And this is just one girl, there's several other young girls which he's tagged in hundreds of tweets.

These were posted several threads ago, but I know we have some new people here who need to see how creepy this guy actually is.

View attachment 2413425
View attachment 2413426
View attachment 2413427
View attachment 2413428
View attachment 2413429
Holy shit, I knew he was a loser but this my friend is GOLD…. Wow, I know everyone has a “weird” phase growing up but it seems like he was an absolute freaking weirdo…. To me it seems like he’s just completely full of sh!t and someone needs to call him out. The guy goes around thinking he’s some type of celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

GreyStroke

Screw Target. He needs to work at Party City. He can have Halloween for 4 months of the year and blow up balloons the other 8 months.

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Who the hell flies from Florida to Wisconsin on the way to California to see a PRE-SEASON football game?

Somebody gave Kylie's plan a second thought.
LOL So true! We have club level season tickets for the Detroit Lions, who btw, are an incredibly hot ticket right now here in town, and we still give ours away every year, & this dude's willing to pretend he's flying to GB to watch the Packers 3rd string play Seattle's 4th? The only way he moves those tickets is if some knuckle dragger who wants to interact with the Kyle Pallo way overpays for them. Of course, taking advantage of some sad sack stan is one of Kyle's most favorite things, so win/win for the man child

Bit OT, I've definitely been enjoying the comments here, haven't been watching the vids at all as we get our oldest off to her first year of college next week. She's going to "a school in Boston", don’t want to drop the "H-bomb" here ;) , but lets say we're crazy proud & super excited for her. Tattle's been a hilarious escape from all the dorm room design chatter & schedule planning, so much appreciation to everyone here

TLDR, Y'all rock

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Has anyone checked on Twitter lately? Is Farida still going off on her bender?
---
Doormat make his vlogs so much more boring. And she's ALWAYS there now. This 6 day Disneyland trip is going to be snoozer. :rolleyes:
Not much from Farlexa today but Shaun C is on a tear, even trying to defend Kyle's lack of showering.
Screenshot_20230825-001629_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
There was one at the old place wasn't there, Jojo was always using a gym.
JoJo although skinny as hell, is in fine shape. Most of these Corporate GATED (He always let's us know he lives in a GATED Community) do have a gym. Another Gym he probably never saw.... Adding he is only 29 and he is not even attempting to defy the laws of gravity. It's not pretty. Things are sagging and WIDENING. Kylie - What's the Plan? PMM?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
You think with the 8+ hours of free time he has every day, and the fact that his "job" is to be in front of a camera that he would utilize at least 30-60 minutes per day to walk 100 feet over to that free gym and workout. If he was fit, he'd be able to attract a lot more sugar daddies. Guess Call of Duty is more important though.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Thanks????
1693151137712.png

---
I would not be as excited as Kylie to be on this new plane
1693151450096.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

garlicbreaddd

“exposing myself” and “my private videos” should never be used in the same video title, kyle

he may not be on a media list, but he’s gonna end up on some type of list if he keeps saying he’s exposing himself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
You think with the 8+ hours of free time he has every day, and the fact that his "job" is to be in front of a camera that he would utilize at least 30-60 minutes per day to walk 100 feet over to that free gym and workout. If he was fit, he'd be able to attract a lot more sugar daddies. Guess Call of Duty is more important though.
He could even bring his tablet with him and read his Tattle threads while he goes on some cardio machines! Multitasking!!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I wish she would stop talking to him like a preschool teacher. Honestly they don't even talk to kids like that. That high pitched sound is more for infants. SMH
It's so cringe. Also the way that she praises him and rubs his back like a toddler all the time. In today's dump Kile wipes down the handle on the cart and Casey says "I'm sooooo proud of you!"

• Sick
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Ughh.. he continues with the word salad. Today he says that back in high school all it took was a blood test to make him feel better then he corrects himself and says not to feel better to diagnose it. Why don't you just stop, say that sentence correctly and not include the first jumble - it's called editing. KYLE B LAZY

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Why do they need to go shopping every time they plan to cook? Is the fridge completely empty? Do they throw out all their spices after using it once? How can they spend $86 on ONE meal to feed just 4 people? And it’s stuffed freaking peppers! I spent a little over $100 when I hosted a brunch for 18 people. It’s called shopping sales and planning out your dishes based on what you already have in your fridge and pantry.
1E3A8791-3F55-40C0-A73E-722D60B5E215.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I'm wondering how long it will be before Casey realises that if Kyle will happily lie on camera to the entire world about pretty much anything he also might be doing the same with her.
Love is blind...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I don't drink. But when I do, I choose Tito's miniatures so I can easily hide them.
1692899133183.png

---
Hi Kevin.

1692899393619.png

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
001501.jpg

WHAT!!!!!!! Kyle just said that there was 39,000 people at the baseball stadium and he gets 50,000 to 60,000 views every day on his videos so he was thinking "wow more people than this watch my videos everyday." What delusional planet is he on I haven't seen him get 50,000 in a long time let alone every day.
"There's 39,000 people at the stadium yesterday and I usually get 50,000 to 60,000 views every single day so I was like HA, everybody in here has seen one of my YouTube videos today. That's how many of you guys view my videos every single day."

A legend in his own mind. Stroking his own ego.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry