Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giftboxjoe

I’ve been wondering about this “temporary” apartment… I wonder if he really signed a lower term lease and he will “move”somewhere else because he will say he didn’t really “like” the building etc.
Not luxurious enough for him.

Reactions: 1

Chernabog

If we are looking at IG, let's play a little game:
Add up all the pictures that make you thirst for Casey (Zero)
Add up all the pictures where Sam looks anything less than great (also zero).
If either of these change, I will superchat KP $666.

curious_penguin

Didn't he mention that he worked out some type of deal for the couch? I honestly can't remember, but if true, I guarantee he bought the floor display couch. 🤣 Maybe that's why the thing looked worn out within the first day.
There is a Restoration Hardware outlet store in Vero Beach. I wonder if they bought the couch there.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I know many of you don’t care for PMM, hell some people down right hate him but just look at the difference in this video to today’s dump. Kyle is boring AF, lame, lazy and can’t even find anything fun to do in his own hometown. Yet Nate who isn’t exactly a world traveler managed to find something exciting to do in this video and wasn’t afraid to explore.

It looks like he’s leaning to take a shit.

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
Casey says "I don't really like grapefruit."

I couldn't make out what the Humonculus said next but I think it was "Shut up Casey, you're just a bit player in this grifting shit show"

View attachment 2401684
I think Casey said " I don't like grapefruit juice , but it hids the hemlock very well.
---
I think Casey said " I don't like grapefruit juice , but it hides the hemlock very well.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Why are there drayguns in the UK Pavilion? Apart from the Welsh flag perhaps.
Aren't they more of a norse mythology thing? (Or China, but those don't tend to have wings.)
When I think ancient Britain I think Stonehenge, King Arthur, Castles. Dragons not so much.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Last month he had nearly 2 million views total for the month. June tends to be his best month. He's been averaging around 1.5 million views per month.

So by these metrics, he's making well over $100k per year, if true.
Depending on his CPM but it’s possible.