Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I’ve been here at EPCOT all day and haven’t read the threads or seen the dump yet, but I did see the DRAYGONS in the UK pavilion and had to laugh and share LOL
IMG_0612.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SnapChet

VIP Member
Why do they need to go shopping every time they plan to cook? Is the fridge completely empty? Do they throw out all their spices after using it once? How can they spend $86 on ONE meal to feed just 4 people? And it’s stuffed freaking peppers! I spent a little over $100 when I hosted a brunch for 18 people. It’s called shopping sales and planning out your dishes based on what you already have in your fridge and pantry. View attachment 2401726
And why is he even concerned? In the past he hasn't batted an eye spending $100 or more on lunch at Disney.... or a $150 for a 'rare' glass of ...what was it...a brandy?
Difference is, of course, his funds are quickly drying up, his grift is faltering and HE has to fork over a few dollars.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
He could have gotten this more practical couch at Costco at a fraction of what he paid for. But we know this is not lug-jury-ass enough for Kyle:

It would have worked nicely in that APT of his. And I love the "Secret Storage" perfect to hide all the ALCOHOL Miniatures from Casey.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
His life in Florida is fast paced. 😂😂😂
He’s clueless!
He has NO clue what face paced is or not relaxing. Every staycation they "need" to relax. Imagine if he REALLY needed to relax? After working 8 hours or 12 hours and another part time job? Having kids you have to run around from school to activities before and after you work? It's really a slap in everyone's face when he says things like this.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Monthly check-in with the family on schedule. Independent adult, NOT. He’s almost 30, time to cut the cord.

View attachment 2405663
Right on schedule with the "check-in" with the family so that they can make sure their little boy is okay.

Family check-ins this year:
  • Aug 26 - ???
  • Jul 27 - Jul 31
  • Jul 9 - Jul 11
  • Jun 1 - Jun 7
  • Apr 26 - May 4
  • Mar 12 - May 16
  • Mar 6 - Mar 9
  • Feb 25 - Mar 1
  • Jan 8 - Jan 11
  • Dec 17 - Dec 30

He's going to beg them to move to Florida and I'm sure he's going to cry about how he can't afford barstools and the meanies online are making fun of him for it. BankerMom will have to cut another check.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
he said this Swarovski crystal encrusted Spaceship Earth was $7,900, when I know for a fact it’s $79,000 because they have the same one at the Arribas Bros store in the Germany pavilion that I saw a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 2400559

That shouldn’t come as much of a shock since (say it with me everyone…) READING NUMBERS B HARD!
Wanted to add a couple photos that document the $79,000 price.

1692883129712.png

IMG_4552.jpeg

Accuracy b hard for Kyle Pallo.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
As if you needed any proof that the mentally challenged, ego driven narcissistic and deluded dwarf hangs on every word here at Tattle.
Oh Squirt : WE SEE YOU.
lolol.gif

grifter.jpg

Oh, KylieMoose..... so butthurt. SAD ____ Lean over here Squirt so I can whisper this in your ear:
b2.gif

• Haha

Frankenweenie

He thinks it's a walk that he went on that 'flared it up.' Certainly wouldn't be the copious amounts of alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and sodium that he consumes. Either way, it looks like theatrics to me judging from a few minutes of the video, with the camera strategically placed on the floor and him showing how much agony he's in.

View attachment 2401583
It even have the recently acquired pumpkin in the corner rofl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
LOVE how Alexa put him down for the DSW thing :)

1693335634055.png

---
Same arm over the shoulder that he does for Casey. Ewwww.....That is how you can see how he feels for Casey:

1693335749967.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneysensation

VIP Member
He is on this way with his family to Disneyland this week where Casey will meet them.
The whole Clown Posse is going with him to Disneyland? 🤣🤣
Yup he has said they all were going. Silly, who do you think is going to pay for the trip? lololol. Of course Casey needs to come alone for her discounts too.
So he "needs" his family to accompany him whenever he goes. And of course, Casey doormat "needs" to come along too. Guess the trip from Orlando to Wisconsin must have be so scary for him since he traveled solo!

He is a clear example of how parenting has gone awry: the genesis of a man-child as a result of years of parental enabling.

Kyle Pallo #45 How NOT to raise a child

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Come on over guests, no table and chairs to eat dinner but we can just stand here and eat. Playing house, playing house.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
D23 happens at the Contemporary Resort, September 8th-10th.

The first night of Oogie Boogie Bash, September 5th at Disneyland.

Asking for suggestions that he will ignore, again. He doesn't even try. How can anyone respect his vlogging?
I don't understand how his stans cannot not see how little effort he puts into everything. He never responds to his fans, except for a few half-assed 1-2 word responses in his comments (because he thinks it will help the "algorithm"). He asks for suggestions and then ignores them. He's too lazy to drop a few updates on his Patreon for his biggest supporters who are funding his lifestyle. He can't be bothered to research stuff before he spews his incoherent "updates" in his vlogs.

And then you have people like ShaunC who literally spend all day, 24/7, defending him and no one else (he's currently writing paragraphs about Pallo on Twitter). :rolleyes:

001476.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Omg those stuffed peppers!!! Like YUCK the food she makes looks like basic white girl food. Sorry, but it screams Casserole Casey. She comes in wearing a cheap blazer and he’s like impressed, I guess when all he wears are lulu lemon shorts that’s impressive.

I can’t with his medical issues, there are people with cancer and they won’t say a word. He has arthritis and is crying like he’s got a death sentence.

What a short, little baby brat. He and Casey are so broke they can’t buy barstools and are stuck filming inside this apartment without furniture and lousy homemade meals. His life is seriously so depressing at the moment.

• Haha