Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I bet he's waiting for the next time BankerMom comes to town to grift himself the rest of the furniture for free. Why pay when you can grift it from someone else?
---
This is how this guy thinks. He knows when BankerMom and Dadx3 come to visit they will have to have somewhere to sit, so he KNOWS they will go buy either some stools or a table & chairs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

JerzGurl

...even in an assisted living facility, Kylie cannot keep from yelling... asshole.

• Angry
  • Sick

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
As has already been said, if he was actually in real agony and pain, he would not feel like even getting out of bed and certainly wouldn't be running around Publix all manic. Amazing how he was instantly and miraculously cured as soon as Casey got home.

I don't believe him for a second and I don't feel bad about saying it. Throughout his hundreds of lies, it's the boy who cried wolf. He's desperate for IDEAS, CONTENT, and FUNDS.
Here's your Kyle Pallo #45 He's Desperate for IDEAS, CONTENT, and FUNDS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heygrid

Depending on his CPM but it’s possible.
If that’s true, I’m done hate watching completely. There is no way this moron should be making $100k per year for these low-effort video vomits. I’m going to do my part to send him back to shelf stocking at Target where he belongs.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Since he's so predictable, and repeats the same grifts over and over, I predict the next 'ailment' is going to be a vlog about how he's so stressed (from working so hard) and he's going to threaten to take a break from making vlogs for a while. This will get all the stans worked up...

I can see the comments now:

"Oh no, Kyle, buddy! Please don't stop making vlogs!"
"We need our Daily Dose! What we can we do to help!?"
"You just work so hard, you need to take a break sometimes Kyle! Maybe a relaxing cruise?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JerzGurl

Kyle Pallo #45 I used to be weird but now I'm a successful, unemployed, buffoon, desperate for content!

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He goes on Barnstormer and Tron and squeals “this is awesome… two rollercoasters back to back”. Only a 5 year old child would call Barnstormer a rollercoaster! 🙄 Or I guess anyone with a 5 year old mentality. View attachment 2406306
I like how everyone else on that kiddie ride with him are parents with kids and then you have the 30 year old, loser man-child by himself in the back screaming his head off:

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"YEAHHHHHHH!"
"LOOK AT THIS VIEW!"
"WOOOOHOOOOOO"
"WE'RE GOING SO FAST"
"WOOOOOOOOO"

001483.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He really is just boorish white trash.

Poor little niece. It WOULD, however, be a great vid if she shoved that camera back into his face and took out about four of his front teeth. 😬

I'd make a gif outta that. 🤣
His niece is clearly uncomfortable with the camera. He's a real POS to keep taunting her and shoving it in her face like that. If I were Uncle Sean, his camera would be smashed to pieces on the floor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Nate does whatever the clothing brand douchebags tell him to do. He's a paid puppet, not a world traveler or even someone who does any research. He does a quick google search and then pastes it into the description of the video. He's basically a drunken muppet and his handlers pull the strings.
It’s better than doing nothing but have mommy and sissy drive you around the most boring place on earth eating pretzels and cheese curds and getting drunk. 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
Nate does whatever the clothing brand douchebags tell him to do. He's a paid puppet, not a world traveler or even someone who does any research. He does a quick google search and then pastes it into the description of the video. He's basically a drunken muppet and his handlers pull the strings.
It’s better than doing nothing but have mommy and sissy drive you around the most boring place on earth eating pretzels and cheese curds and getting drunk. And at least Nate’s getting paid. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I know many of you don’t care for PMM, hell some people down right hate him but just look at the difference in this video to today’s dump. Kyle is boring AF, lame, lazy and can’t even find anything fun to do in his own hometown. Yet Nate who isn’t exactly a world traveler managed to find something exciting to do in this video and wasn’t afraid to explore.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Halloween is his favorite holiday and he can't pass a Halloween trinket without buying it?

Being trashed from all invites has really stunted this dwarf.
He's butthurt that he didn't get a HHN invite. So Lil' Kylie is going to take his ball and go home.

• Haha

onechanz

Making Money Moves…Yes We Are A Business Woman

Attachments

• Haha

garlicbreaddd

someone pointed out in the last thread that kyle had the bedroom door closed when he was vlogging in the kitchen before going to disney springs, but when he got back home and casey was there, the door was open and the bed was made. he can’t even take 2 seconds to make the bed bc time b issue, but leaves it for casey to deal with after she gets off work.

oh also kyle, that raspberry chocolate you had from the ganachery that you said was really good? it’s DARK CHOCOLATE. remember that you always say dark chocolate isn’t nummy and make a disgusted face every time you have it? or is that just another lie you can’t keep up with?
IMG_0551.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick