Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
OMG he has NO manners whatsoever. He is like the 6 month old baby I saw last night grabbing for the ice cream he tried out and loved it. WTH, he just goes in and grabs it from her.

1692977140159.png

---
OMG I am making a total of how much they spent on food. Haven't even gotten this far yet. lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, that was a grand total of $68.25 for the food and 2 drinks. So $140 in food alone for those 2 days. Again, no table, no chairs, no TV stand BUT $140 in food that most people get a week's worth of food for their family. These 2 spent that much for 2 meals.
I bet he's waiting for the next time BankerMom comes to town to grift himself the rest of the furniture for free. Why pay when you can grift it from someone else?
---
Most couples watch movies, tv shows together. And why isn’t she interested in what he has to say?

tell me you’re not into him, without telling me you’re not into him.
I don't blame her for getting annoyed. He NEVER shuts up. I could just imagine trying to focus on a movie with him and he's babbling on about self-centered nonsense the entire time. It's like when he's on a dark ride at Disney and won't shut up the whole time.

With that said, they have no chemistry and there's no romantic relationship here so as to why she continues to put up with him is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“There are a few reasons alcohol is bad for people with ankylosing spondylitis,” doctors say. “For one, it disrupts the ratio of good to bad bacteria in the gut, and a lot of autoimmune diseases tend to be related to gut health.”

SnapChet

VIP Member
It HAD to be done. Love this very, very....very posed and staged little bit of stupid melodrama (He sets up the camera like Bear Grylls performing a death defying stunt, and then Kylie Drama sashays over to the couch to do his best "Camille" death scene: "Oh death! Where is thy sting?")
.....and, evidently, this bit of insulting theater was shortly before he zipped out to the grocery store with Dowdy Discount Durliat to perform his usual manic clown routine.
(I'm in such trouble if Mrs Chet catches me! 🤭 :unsure:😎)

faker1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
All of this, the mounting bills, the pressure of some adult responsibilities, his whining when he has to pay for anything, grifting off his medical issues (whatever the fuck they really are), the constant complaining when the often dull routines of daily life set in and he can't rely on his stans and sugardaddies / old cougars to bail him out for the price of a shower show because the bloom of youth is off that miniature rose___ ALL of it, every detail was so very predictable.
It's the oldest general rule in basic psychology: "The best predictor or future behavior is past behavior."

It did not take Nostrodamus to predict this.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Even ChatGPT is a hatter. Lil' Kylie better call up Farlexa and have her write some angry emails to OpenAI...
"I WON'T STOP! DO YOU HEAR ME!?"
troma-tromas-war.gif

---

This YouTube video from Kyle Pallo is a prime example of rambling and incoherent content that fails to provide any meaningful value to viewers. The lack of structure, clarity, and purpose is astounding. The video appears to be a vlog about a visit to Disney's Magic Kingdom, but it's marred by excessive tangents, disjointed thoughts, and an utter lack of editing.

The narrator's commentary is filled with repetitive statements, constant mentions of the app not working, and unnecessary details that do not contribute to a coherent narrative. The video seems to jump from one random observation to another, without a clear focus or direction. The narrator's constant remarks about the app not working become monotonous and irritating.

Additionally, the overuse of phrases like "I mean" and "you know" further highlights the lack of preparation and scripting. The commentary lacks substance and insightful analysis about the attractions, park experience, or any relevant information that viewers might find useful for planning their own visit.

Furthermore, the narrator's attempt at humor falls flat due to the lack of comedic timing and delivery. Instead of engaging the audience, the video becomes a tedious listening experience.

The lack of concise and structured content suggests a lack of effort in creating quality content. This video exemplifies how not to approach vlogging and content creation. It's essential for content creators to have a clear message, purpose, and engaging delivery to provide value and entertainment to their audience. Kyle Pallo's vlog provides none of this.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Other than controlling his drinking (which stemmed from the Scarlet Night incident) and always keeping tabs on him (because of her desperation/insecurity), I don't think she's that controlling.
Trying to control Kyle is a fool's errand.
He's the human equivalent of a shopping cart with a wonky wheel.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Why is it that every time he goes to California, he claims he doesn’t know when he’s going to return? He knows exactly when he’s going to return he’s just melodramatic.

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
no-work-out.jpg

Let that sink in folks. Avert your eyes. 29 years old. Hasn't seen a gym in half a decade. And why on Earth did he think this was something to VLOG. Cover up man. There were children present. Grandpa Shorts and all...The Hair everywhere. Look away....

• Sick
  • Haha

KilesCookie

So Kile messed his pepper up by making the mouth too wide and it fell apart. Casey points this out and instantly Kile points out that the top was also ripped and that’s what caused it to fall apart. Even the smallest amount of criticism is too much for this guy, and of course Casey went with his theory right away and dropped the wide mouth topic. Maybe it’s a good call though, she wouldn’t want any holes in the walls before her sister and BIL show up!

• Haha
  • Angry

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_1231.png

That awkward high five when the Brewers score the go ahead run. They want to have their usual celebratory kiss so bad! 😘

• Haha
  • Sick

onechanz

Once again, Casey can not have an opinion, even on the heat. He insists it is not hot and it is windy. She doesn't want soup because it is hot. Then she agrees. STOP IT CASEY. You can say, no it is too hot for ME to have soup:

View attachment 2403726
Seconds before this moment, he calls her muffin and she said “I went from Chicken Little to Muffin Top”

Muffin Top?!?!?! She doesn’t realize that this is an insult especially from a dude? She things it’s cute because it’s “The best part of the muffin”. If she only knew what a true ‘muffin too’ is…

• Haha
  • Sad

SnapChet

VIP Member
Not going well for the tiny twat over at his X-Twit page. 🤭

today.jpg

(*Factoid: He averages LESS than 30K views in a 24hr period
and he has for a LONG time.)

today1.jpg
today3.jpg
200w (72).gif