Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He can't even throw his stan a bone and say thanks for the tip. No one tells wittle Kyle what to do. I hope his voice doesn't come back for a year and he has to mime all his vlogs 🤡. Since he wasn't screaming more than usual on the rides this week he probably has something contagious and of course he's now flying around the country going to multiple states on multiple flights.View attachment 2407125
What an ass. A fan offers condolences and advice to drink tea and Kyle responds "Nahhhhh It'll come back when it comes back."

No "thanks for the tip" or "appreciate the advice." Why even post about it?

Once again he shows that he has no social skills and is a complete tool.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

ishmaelMish

Why is the twat constantly making out he comes from the big city!????? Please help.me!. An absolute egg! The big city of Kissimee! you live in a themepark you mega pratt!
has he ever been to an actual big city? How anyone can spend 2mins with his incessant wanking on constantly is mind blowing.

You're 38 mate! Saying Nummy is so suspect and gives major breast feed until 18 vibes.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I will never understand how Kyle can say Ankylosing Spondylitis just fine, but can’t say luxury, Swiss, or even the word OR.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
"So all this right here costs a total of I THINK $86 dollars"= Casey paid for it.
I was also going to question why Kyle had to wait all day for Casey to come home before shopping for groceries. I mean, wouldn’t s supportive stay-at-home jobless boyfriend be able to run an errand by himself and pick up a list of items? But yes, I completely forgot that Casey needed to pay for the groceries. 🙄

I would be so pissed if after a full day at work, I had to come home, go buy groceries, pay for all the groceries, then cook for my significant other when I knew stayed home and lied on the couch all day. Oh boy, Casey, this is a glimpse into your future! 🚩

• Haha
  • Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Kyle, if you're reading, today's vlog is a significant drop in your standards.
Do we not get a walk in the woods whilst you're pulling our heartstrings over your illness?
I'd be genuinely sorry even for you if you were genuinely in pain but I don't believe it for one second.
If you were in real pain vlogging it would be the last thing on your mind.
And you have lied too often.
Some further reading for you...
Go figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just like he did yesterday… he brings his camera to set it on his car to film him walking up holding that big box. He’s such a loser
He also walked inside the lug-jur-ee apartment, set his camera down on the counter, then walked back out the door with the groceries, closed the door, and then opened the door again to walk back inside with the groceries.

001445.jpg

Kile, when we suggested to improve your content, this was NOT it.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Must suck to be Kyle, he gets a scary and painful flare up whenever he has a disappointing week in views. Maybe he should get a new legitimate career for his health and safety.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Those bills are coming due. Perfect time for him to go on a 6 day vacation to Disneyland.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
What an ass. A fan offers condolences and advice to drink tea and Kyle responds "Nahhhhh It'll come back when it comes back."

No "thanks for the tip" or "appreciate the advice." Why even post about it?

Once again he shows that he has no social skills and is a complete tool.
He gets so salty and defensive. Can’t even write a complete sentence other than “No u r” as a reply:
6C6D8ACC-6A57-474D-939D-C32E3BEF26A9.jpeg

All these comments must be really getting to him. No wonder it’s time to escape “reality” with a trip to WI then to CA. And not even certain when his return date is. The TV on the floor with an overpriced plastic pumpkin is pathetic. Actually, he’s more pathetic!
91449773-753F-41F3-A86D-56DEBAFC92BE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Thanks to @BlurryCat for the newest thread title. It's blink and you'll miss a whole thread up over on in the Kyle Pallo threads. (Had to over use the prepositions just like oar Kylie). With the speed at which they're moving, you'd think that a lot was happening in Lil' Kyle's world. Alas, nothing is happening, unless you count shopping for endless tacky Halloween decorations.

We think the Halloween decorations may become permanent fixtures in the apartment, but how will Kyle get them to the top shelves. He can't reach them and he has nothing to stand on. Maybe we'll have a home vlog where Kyle puts Casey on his shoulders for decorating and hanging Christmas lights!

But really, it's just a whole lot of nothing happening and we're here for the circling of the drain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I hope Frank does spill the tea... Kyle seems like a creepy stalker. I don't know how Casey can stand being around him!
Yeah, I know we joke about him, but he honestly creeps me out. There's something not right about him. If I had to guess based off those tweets, and I hope I'm wrong, he may have done something inappropriate with a much younger girl while he was in high school. Maybe this is why he went and lived with his brother?

As far as being a creepy stalker, his older tweets are all one needs to see. Keep in mind, he was in his early 20s in many of these. These were posted several threads ago, but we have some new people here who need to see how creepy this guy actually is.

001567.png

001566.png

001565.png

001564.png

001563.png

001569.png

001571.png

001570.png

001572.png

001573.png

001568.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Today, the homunculus goes to Magic Kingdom, has a concrete update, rides a kiddy ride (Goofy's Barnstormer), complains the lines are too long at Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder, reports on Tiana's water tower that he's already filmed 12 times, pays to ride Tron while screaming like a schoolgirl and eats a slice of overpriced bacon. Funny, when the Doormat is buying he's having soup, poutine, beers, wings, brussels sprouts.....when he's paying he has a slice of bacon and a tiny free water.

Meanwhile, Paging Mr Morrow goes to Animal Kingdom at the same time and shows how to ride 5 big rides in an hour and a half.

• Haha