Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
ChatGPT review of today's daily dump: :poop:

---

This video like watching a trainwreck that you just can't look away from. The sheer lack of structure, coherence, and meaningful content is astounding. I can only imagine the poor souls who watched this and tried to make sense of it all.

First of all, the host seems to be suffering from a severe case of verbal diarrhea. They stumble and mumble their way through sentences that make no sense whatsoever. If they were trying to make an announcement about a groundbreaking discovery, they failed miserably. It's like they're playing a game of "how many buzzwords and vague statements can I cram together?"

And let's not forget the "um"s and "uh"s sprinkled generously throughout. It's as if the host's brain is buffering while they're speaking, desperately trying to catch up with their mouth. I've seen smoother transitions in a kindergarten play.

The video's theme is apparently "rumors, speculations, and confirmations," but all I see is a jumbled mess of disconnected thoughts. They jump from topic to topic like a hyperactive hyena on ten pounds of caffeine, leaving the viewers in a state of confusion that would rival a labyrinth.

As for the attempts at humor, well, it's like a sad attempt at stand-up comedy. The jokes fall flat, and the forced laughter from the host's companion is nothing short of cringeworthy. Pumpkin spice lattes, muffin nicknames, and strange commentary on rice preferences – is this supposed to be entertainment or a cry for help?

The constant references to d23 and various Disney projects are thrown around without any actual substance. It's like the host believes that mentioning these things in rapid succession will magically make them more interesting or relevant. News flash: it doesn't.

And let's not overlook the baffling obsession with trams. Who knew that a segment about trams could become a highlight of this nonsensical ramble? It's the kind of content that leaves you questioning your life choices up to this point.

In conclusion, this YouTube video is a true masterpiece of incoherence and confusion. If you're looking for a prime example of how not to structure and present content, this is it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Idk his dosing regimen, but it seems quite coincidental that he had a flare up of AS after he forgot his medication at his old apartment for 3-4 weeks
Not watching. Got questions.

Was this after taking a dose he transported from apartment to apartment?

Did he keep th Humira cool enough when transporting it including a possible UPS store stop on the way. In August the afternoon heat in Orlando often exceeds 77 degrees.

Did he reach out to his doctor or pharmacist? Or was it simply bad enough to vlog, but not severe enough to call a medical professional?

D23 happens at the Contemporary Resort, September 8th-10th.

The first night of Oogie Boogie Bash, September 5th at Disneyland.

Asking for suggestions that he will ignore, again. He doesn't even try. How can anyone respect his vlogging?
So does he go to D23 as a plus one when he gets back or make up an excuse? We can also start the HHN countdown once it starts on the 1st.

Jesus! Someone ate their Wheaties today!

Last edited:
  • Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
He has said flare up about 200 times already. He can’t remember what blood test he got.

Both of his tv’s are on the floor including the one in his bedroom. He just repeats himself over and over again.

Low effort lazy content.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
WHAT!!!!!!! Kyle just said that there was 39,000 people at the baseball stadium and he gets 50,000 to 60,000 views every day on his videos so he was thinking "wow more people than this watch my videos everyday." What delusional planet is he on I haven't seen him get 50,000 in a long time let alone every day.
20230828_102420.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cavell1n0

Hi Kyle,

By your own admission, you sweat a lot. Quick suggestion: Maybe invest in some hair removal or at least shave some of that body hair down, bud. Casey can help. That would help immensely with the sweat and any possible smells. I mean you’re essentially running around Florida in a fur coat. Just think about it.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Shoutout to the hatters. Kylie says he paid for all the Brewers tickets for his family.

001492.jpg

So much for that teeth cleaning. Those chompers are already looking yellow again.

001494.jpg

001496.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

JerzGurl

I started watching today's shit show and he has full conversations with his only true friend, the camera, alone in the airport and on the plane. He looks like a complete moron...

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Based on the title of today’s video sounds like he’s looking to use his “medical issues” to grift some money to help furnish the rest of that apartment. Haven’t watched yet and don’t know if I want to.

• Haha
  • Angry

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Pushing her again to something she does not like. You can't find something BOTH of you like in that book or google another type of drink? Of course she gives in. Loosing respect for her more and more each day. They are the quintessential couple who claims they don't fight. Sure, they might not fight because one of them just constantly gives in and never speaks their opinion or stands up for themselves. Casey, stand up for yourself. Stop being bullied by him.

1692889516542.png

• Sad
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
She’s now such a huge part of his channel. He collects all the revenue from it but I think he should be paying her a salary for her work on the channel. It seems he can’t do much without her.
Not only is he NOT paying her for being a major part of the channel, but she's paying for most of his stuff in addition to always being around to cook for him, clean for him, comfort him, drives him around, books and pays for all his staycations, etc.

Imagine being that desperate for male companionship. 🥴 If that were my daughter, I'd be staging a major intervention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
And why is he even concerned? In the past he hasn't batted an eye spending $100 or more on lunch at Disney.... or a $150 for a 'rare' glass of ...what was it...a brandy?
Difference is, of course, his funds are quickly drying up, his grift is faltering and HE has to fork over a few dollars.
Yup and she probably has no clue and that is why she continues to spend $80 for a meal at home and then $40 something the night before to take in. I spend $150 for an ENTIRE week for 3 people. That includes having dinner almost every night. I bet I could have made that meal for a lot less.
---
I was also going to question why Kyle had to wait all day for Casey to come home before shopping for groceries. I mean, wouldn’t s supportive stay-at-home jobless boyfriend be able to run an errand by himself and pick up a list of items? But yes, I completely forgot that Casey needed to pay for the groceries. 🙄

I would be so pissed if after a full day at work, I had to come home, go buy groceries, pay for all the groceries, then cook for my significant other when I knew stayed home and lied on the couch all day. Oh boy, Casey, this is a glimpse into your future! 🚩
Oh, don't you know, he can't even pick out 4 peppers. He told her she can do it as she knows better. He has NO clue how to do anything. She couldn't even give him a list to pick up stuff as he would have a panic attack picking out a damn onion.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
As has already been said, if he was actually in real agony and pain, he would not feel like even getting out of bed and certainly wouldn't be running around Publix all manic. Amazing how he was instantly and miraculously cured as soon as Casey got home.

I don't believe him for a second and I don't feel bad about saying it. Throughout his hundreds of lies, it's the boy who cried wolf. He's desperate for IDEAS, CONTENT, and FUNDS.

grundel

Chatty Member
Random Grundel thoughts 💭

-Small fry 🤏 is always trying to impress someone with the Iberostar shirt 😂 I can probably find that exact shirt 👕 on eBay or at goodwill for five dollars 🤣

-When two D list grifters collaborate, who’s using who 🤔

-The pumpkin 🎃 box 📦 would make an awesome dining room table with a decorative dookie 💩 stained bath towel draped over it.

-Someone of short stature who wears a Mercedes hat while driving a pos Barbie bmw that’s over a decade old, still thinks he’s kewl 😎

-I 🙋‍♂️ still want to smoke some kush 💨 with Casey while only wearing our clown nose’s 🤭

-Lyle in his apartment reminds me of a tiny mouse 🐭 running around in a shoebox.

-I wonder if Alexa got MVP in her football game 🤔

-The two most popular and well liked Disney vloggers standing beside one another reminds me of one of my favorite childhood books
1692848468400.jpeg

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch this? He said the restaurant was owned by his family. Yet he’s never been there before?
Fun fact, my family owns this restaurant.

Fun fact, I hardly drink any more.

Fun fact, I'm going to become a real-uh-ter

Fun fact, I have to turn down all my Disney invites

And on and on and on.................................

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SnapChet

VIP Member
All of the stans are commenting that this is his best vlog ever. I haven't watched any of it yet. Has he finally produced an entertaining, engaging piece of content?
I'm putting all my chips on the Magic 8-BALL on this one:

200w (70).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16