Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Didn’t watch but her body language says she has Uncle Sean level interest in being featured in the vlog
She looks a bit like Farida with a lot of miles on her.

Which, no shame. If she doesn't want anything to do with her idiot baby brother, she's already my favorite Pallo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Once again, Casey can not have an opinion, even on the heat. He insists it is not hot and it is windy. She doesn't want soup because it is hot. Then she agrees. STOP IT CASEY. You can say, no it is too hot for ME to have soup:

1692973722699.png

• Sad
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Since Kile is a "big analytics guy" lets look at some analytics:

001464.png

July 2022: 2,731,773 views
July 2023: 1,911,323 views

August views are also way down compared to last year. July/August tend to be his best months too.

Yet Kile says the channel is doing better than ever?
---
Pro Tip Kyle - Don't be a Kyle - IYKYK
View attachment 2404835
It would take about 5 seconds to grab his dirty undies off the floor, grab the two towels, and close the shower curtain and it would look much more presentable.

No wonder Iberostar didn't want him back. His Iberostar room was TRASHED too, and he filmed his trashed room as part of a sponsored deal to showcase the resort. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I came down with Covid after I flew to Melbourne Florida. I became symptomatic while my father was at MOFFITT getting his chemotherapy treatment. I had no idea I was sick and it came on instantaneously. I still had to drive Dad back to Melbourne. I was double masked and gloved up. This was before I tested. I just had a feeling. I tested as soon as got back to my parents and my gut was correct. I have been isolating in my parents spare bedroom. It's been 5 days now and I'm feeling like I never had it but I still won't risk my parents getting it. Knock on wood they are not sick so far. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylie contracted covid. I'm also quite sure he wouldn't cancel his plans due to it
Pallo's actions during the lockdown have been repeated many times here. He lied, repeatedly trolled for sympathy and clicks to grow his channel and he was busted partying with friends. It was a disgusting and depraved lie after lie after lie. He showed sympathy to NO ONE but himself and he exploited the hell out of the deadly pandemic for his channel. This was long before his behavior during Hurricane Ian, so it wasn't surprising to me when I found out about it. ___ His actions during COVID have cost him dearly in his online activities and rightly so.
Here's a little summation:

• Angry
Looks like that account was created not too long after Kyle's vlog where he visited the old apartment again to pick up his bill. If it's who I think it is, great trolling! If it's actually Kyle, yikes! 🤣
Pretty sure whoever shrimp cocktail is they are shaking in their cyber boots right now. Pretty sure they are jealous of a 12 year old BMW that he paid $22k for that has nine open recalls. Oh, can't forget the lux-u-ree apartment in Celebration. How much was rent? Oh ya! Kyle doesn't even know.

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 3.52.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 3.52.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I wish she would stop talking to him like a preschool teacher. Honestly they don't even talk to kids like that. That high pitched sound is more for infants. SMH

And O.M.G. he says he doesn't like Grapefruit. WTF would you pick THAT recipe then. She doesn't like it nor do you. I just can't.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Finished listening while taking a walk.

He calls Kyle out on his idiocy mostly about the stock and his positivity that Disney is going to announce something big this year. The shareholders meeting already happened (which our astute 🔥🔥🔥 investor seems to have no clue about.) He also keeps talking about a "fifth gate" despite Disney cutting $700 million from the parks this year. In conclusion, Pallo is a moron and has no clue what he's talking about.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Farida, Poony', and the several Kyle sock puppets have drawn sooo' many more critics to his Twitter (X) page. All that right fighting and endless looping poutrage back and forth has done nothing but invite more and more criticism and outrage from readers and it has paralyzed that page for any use to him. Good job helpful dummies! :ROFLMAO:

Steven Jones, one new example, precise and to the point, just cracks me up.
fart-fart-poop.gif
laugh-slam.gif

voiceof pain.jpg
laugh-buriko.gif

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Apologies for the rant, but it's sick to think Kyle likes Trump - a man infamous for abusing and exploiting women sexually. Kylie was probably THRILLED to hear a national politician give him the OK to grab women by the 🐱

It's disgusting to me how someone so broke, idiotic, and delusional (not even to get into physical appearance) feels entitled to a woman's affection, e.g. the woman with her bf at the baseball game. Get a grip on reality, loser! No girl with self-awareness and standards wants someone so nasty!

OK RANT OVER!
And then there's his tweets demanding "his girl" ALWAYS smiles. Or that his future girlfriend needs to have his coffee ready as soon as he wakes up. He views women like the shiny objects he always wants. And that they should serve him. We can see that with Casey too. It's always Kyle who has to get his way on where they go or what they eat, and he always has her cooking for him, paying for him, etc.

I'm glad his ex had enough self-awareness to run far away. I'm not sure if Casey ever will.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Can this be the next thread title??
---
Also, in addition to saying so many other obvious mistakes in today’s dump (saying gravestone bookends were sold separately when the sign right next to them says sold as
a set, as well as saying merch was 50% off for one, when there was, yes, ANOTHER SIGN RIGHT THERE that said BOGO 50% off), he made another one that wasn’t as easy to catch: he said this Swarovski crystal encrusted Spaceship Earth was $7,900, when I know for a fact it’s $79,000 because they have the same one at the Arribas Bros store in the Germany pavilion that I saw a couple weeks ago.

That shouldn’t come as much of a shock since (say it with me everyone…) READING NUMBERS B HARD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Someone needs to remind Shaun of the 50th celebration vlog filmed at Magic Kingdom. The one where Kyle asked JoJo bring him deodorant and cologne.
I'll also add: the recent July 4th vlog where Casey met Kyle in one of the parks and made him go home and change his shirt.

• Haha
Today, the homunculus goes to Magic Kingdom, has a concrete update, rides a kiddy ride (Goofy's Barnstormer), complains the lines are too long at Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder, reports on Tiana's water tower that he's already filmed 12 times, pays to ride Tron while screaming like a schoolgirl and eats a slice of overpriced bacon. Funny, when the Doormat is buying he's having soup, poutine, beers, wings, brussels sprouts.....when he's paying he has a slice of bacon and a tiny free water.

Meanwhile, Paging Mr Morrow goes to Animal Kingdom at the same time and shows how to ride 5 big rides in an hour and a half.
Don't forget to add that he is filming on Tron...you know...the thing they tell you not to do since he doesn't have a chest mounted gopro.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

JerzGurl

I don't know if I can watch another Wisconsin vlog. I'm tired from driving from Moffitt (Tampa) to Melbourne yesterday in blinding pouring rain. Good news, Dad got his treatment yesterday. Bad news, traveling immediately after chemo made him sicker than usual. (We usually stay an extra day so he can rest but Idalia had different plans for us!)

• Heart
Didn’t she say that she’d already used all her vacation time a month or two ago?

All those cheap-ass cruises add up.
Dipshit is going to force her to quit and then be mad at her because he doesn't have discounts and staycations. It's a lose/lose for her.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Shoutout to the slick "two kind older gentlemen" who posed as fans and proceeded to rip his ass off for over 2X the market value on this 14 year old "sexy" heap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick