Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random Grundel thoughts 💭

-Small fry 🤏 is always trying to impress someone with the Iberostar shirt 😂 I can probably find that exact shirt 👕 on eBay or at goodwill for five dollars 🤣

-When two D list grifters collaborate, who’s using who 🤔

-The pumpkin 🎃 box 📦 would make an awesome dining room table with a decorative dookie 💩 stained bath towel draped over it.

-Someone of short stature who wears a Mercedes hat while driving a pos Barbie bmw that’s over a decade old, still thinks he’s kewl 😎

-I 🙋‍♂️ still want to smoke some kush 💨 with Casey while only wearing our clown nose’s 🤭

-Lyle in his apartment reminds me of a tiny mouse 🐭 running around in a shoebox.

-I wonder if Alexa got MVP in her football game 🤔

-The two most popular and well liked Disney vloggers standing beside one another reminds me of one of my favorite childhood books
1692848468400.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Random Grundel thoughts 💭

-Small fry 🤏 is always trying to impress someone with the Iberostar shirt 😂 I can probably find that exact shirt 👕 on eBay or at goodwill for five dollars 🤣

-When two D list grifters collaborate, who’s using who 🤔

-The pumpkin 🎃 box 📦 would make an awesome dining room table with a decorative dookie 💩 stained bath towel draped over it.

-Someone of short stature who wears a Mercedes hat while driving a pos Barbie bmw that’s over a decade old, still thinks he’s kewl 😎

-I 🙋‍♂️ still want to smoke some kush 💨 with Casey while only wearing our clown nose’s 🤭

-Lyle in his apartment reminds me of a tiny mouse 🐭 running around in a shoebox.

-I wonder if Alexa got MVP in her football game 🤔

-The two most popular and well liked Disney vloggers standing beside one another reminds me of one of my favorite childhood books View attachment 2400649
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🫡🫡🫡 Exactly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Our boy KP stars as Not So Secret Agent Boob, James Boob in “Hil-Finger”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can this be the next thread title??
---
Also, in addition to saying so many other obvious mistakes in today’s dump (saying gravestone bookends were sold separately when the sign right next to them says sold as
a set, as well as saying merch was 50% off for one, when there was, yes, ANOTHER SIGN RIGHT THERE that said BOGO 50% off), he made another one that wasn’t as easy to catch: he said this Swarovski crystal encrusted Spaceship Earth was $7,900, when I know for a fact it’s $79,000 because they have the same one at the Arribas Bros store in the Germany pavilion that I saw a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 2400559

That shouldn’t come as much of a shock since (say it with me everyone…) READING NUMBERS B HARD!
Yup that is correct. SO much mis-information in that vlog yesterday. Then he asks if people find it helpful. Are you kidding me? I pointed out 2 and then this one so that is just 3 things in a 20 something time frame.

Casey and his family watch these vlogs and say NOTHING to him about his mistakes? She needs to step it up a notch and stop acting like a helpless little girl who needs saving. THIS "man" is not going to save you. He can't even read THREE signs in ONE place in a short period of time.

Reactions: 10
he said this Swarovski crystal encrusted Spaceship Earth was $7,900, when I know for a fact it’s $79,000 because they have the same one at the Arribas Bros store in the Germany pavilion that I saw a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 2400559

That shouldn’t come as much of a shock since (say it with me everyone…) READING NUMBERS B HARD!
Wanted to add a couple photos that document the $79,000 price.

1692883129712.png

IMG_4552.jpeg

Accuracy b hard for Kyle Pallo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Casey and his family watch these vlogs and say NOTHING to him about his mistakes? She needs to step it up a notch and stop acting like a helpless little girl who needs saving. THIS "man" is not going to save you. He can't even read THREE signs in ONE place in a short period of time.
I think they've already learned by now that Kile can't handle any kind of criticism or correction. Another reason why so few people can tolerate being around him.

That's the part I don't understand! There are definitely lots of friends and family (on both sides -- Kyle and Casey) watching these garbage videos every day. Yet, no one says anything about his misinformation, constant mispronunciation, childish behavior and lavish spending. It's just unreal. To me, it says they don't have anyone who truly cares about them. Wouldn't you appreciate and respect having a close loved one pull you aside and point out some concerns? Rather than just idly sitting by (and, more than likely, talking behind your back), watching the ship sink.

As BlurryCat pointed out, Kyle has definitely shown everyone around him from a young age how sensitive and passive-aggressive he is when confronted or questioned -- even about the smallest issue. As a result, it's just much easier to pacify him than deal with his drama. It becomes cyclical and, ultimately, emboldens the person (Kyle) to continue the poor behavior with no consequences or repercussions. The monster just keeps getting bigger and bigger and drains everyone around them -- physically, emotionally and, in this case, financially.

Kyle Pallo #45 - Kyle is a Petty Asinine Lazy Ludicrous Ogre

(You could also use "Petite" instead of "Petty"!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's the part I don't understand! There are definitely lots of friends and family (on both sides -- Kyle and Casey) watching these garbage videos every day. Yet, no one says anything about his misinformation, constant mispronunciation, childish behavior and lavish spending. It's just unreal. To me, it says they don't have anyone who truly cares about them. Wouldn't you appreciate and respect having a close loved one pull you aside and point out some concerns? Rather than just idly sitting by (and, more than likely, talking behind your back), watching the ship sink.

As BlurryCat pointed out, Kyle has definitely shown everyone around him from a young age how sensitive and passive-aggressive he is when confronted or questioned -- even about the smallest issue. As a result, it's just much easier to pacify him than deal with his drama. It becomes cyclical and, ultimately, emboldens the person (Kyle) to continue the poor behavior with no consequences or repercussions. The monster just keeps getting bigger and bigger and drains everyone around them -- physically, emotionally and, in this case, financially.

Kyle Pallo #45 - Kyle is a Petty Asinine Lazy Ludicrous Ogre

(You could also use "Petite" instead of "Petty"!)
YES!!! Even as grandparents (as I know he says they watch everyday), how about mentioning it to maybe his parents if they don't feel comfortable saying it to him. They all just keep enabling him to make these stupid mistakes. SO much could be edited out not to look like he just doesn't care. He treats this like a job. Scary as what is he like when he works for someone as I don't think he could last very long at a normal everyday, 8 hour job making mistakes like this. It is not really even a mistake, it is just rushing to get through the vlogging to go home.

Reactions: 8
Geez Kylie, what kind of rep do you have when you tell people you're in pain and they think you're faking?

Faker.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
I knew it! He's so predictable.

001439.jpg

Views started tanking the past week and he blew all his money on the couch and TV, so he needs the BIG GRIFT!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Based on the title of today’s video sounds like he’s looking to use his “medical issues” to grift some money to help furnish the rest of that apartment. Haven’t watched yet and don’t know if I want to.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Gotta love the click-bait, too... NEW Pirates hotel... wait, what? Ohhh it's AI... DUMBASS
---
I am really far behind on reading. I missed about 20 pages... I can't keep up! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idk his dosing regimen, but it seems quite coincidental that he had a flare up of AS after he forgot his medication at his old apartment for 3-4 weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Idk his dosing regimen, but it seems quite coincidental that he had a flare up of AS after he forgot his medication at his old apartment for 3-4 weeks
I don't believe it was 3-4 weeks, it was around a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ughh.. he continues with the word salad. Today he says that back in high school all it took was a blood test to make him feel better then he corrects himself and says not to feel better to diagnose it. Why don't you just stop, say that sentence correctly and not include the first jumble - it's called editing. KYLE B LAZY

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.