Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has said flare up about 200 times already. He can’t remember what blood test he got.

Both of his tv’s are on the floor including the one in his bedroom. He just repeats himself over and over again.

Low effort lazy content.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
was he out of order posting? Cause he posted the jojo video a few days ago and the move out video was early august
Everything is out of order. Pretty sure this was the day they celebrated Casey's sister's bday so wasn't that like last weekend?

Reactions: 8
Next he's probably going to play up Casey's POTS in addition to his 'flare up.'

You could see the build up to this coming.
  • Chipped a tooth (which we never actually saw and wasn't mentioned at the dentist) then complained about not having dental insurance
  • Casey's car repair bills are EX-PANSIVE
  • Gas is so expensive
  • "I'm on a budget guys!"
  • Housing prices are so expensive
  • The stock market is dropping!
  • Has to eat off the floor because he can't afford barstools
  • Restarted the conversation about his health insurance

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gotta love the click-bait, too... NEW Pirates hotel... wait, what? Ohhh it's AI... DUMBASS
---
I am really far behind on reading. I missed about 20 pages... I can't keep up! Lol
OMG leaked....oh, no wait, not really. You sound stupid. JUST SAY it is AI. I don't get why he has to basically lie. But then again, I live with 2 people with ADD/ADHD (1 not formally diagnosed but iykyk) who do the SAME thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who the duck cares about Casey making stuffed peppers? Who puts cheese on stuffed peppers? That looked like dog food!

I’ve never seen worse looking stuffed peppers and that’s saying something because a lot of people mess them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just the fact that he put the camera on the floor to record himself showing how much in pain he is by putting his hands on his face says everything I need to know about this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He thinks it's a walk that he went on that 'flared it up.' Certainly wouldn't be the copious amounts of alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and sodium that he consumes, which he's supposed to avoid. Either way, I think it's theatrics to grift more money and increase engagement.

001442.jpg

001443.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Idk his dosing regimen, but it seems quite coincidental that he had a flare up of AS after he forgot his medication at his old apartment for 3-4 weeks
Not watching. Got questions.

Was this after taking a dose he transported from apartment to apartment?

Did he keep th Humira cool enough when transporting it including a possible UPS store stop on the way. In August the afternoon heat in Orlando often exceeds 77 degrees.

Did he reach out to his doctor or pharmacist? Or was it simply bad enough to vlog, but not severe enough to call a medical professional?

Reactions: 18
Next he's probably going to play up Casey's POTS in addition to his 'flare up.'

You could see the build up to this coming.
  • Chipped a tooth (which we never actually saw and wasn't mentioned at the dentist) then complained about not having dental insurance
  • Casey's car repair bills are EX-PANSIVE
  • Gas is so expensive
  • "I'm on a budget guys!"
  • Housing prices are so expensive
  • The stock market is dropping!
  • Has to eat off the floor because he can't afford barstools
  • Restarted the conversation about his health insurance
Also my speculation on the Disney springs date w pp dev was to get the procedure on how to grift a Tesla 🤔 news flash Lyle you’ll still be a joke no matter what brand car you drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He thinks it's a walk that he went on that 'flared it up.' Certainly wouldn't be the copious amounts of alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and sodium that he consumes. Either way, it looks like theatrics to me judging from a few minutes of the video, with the camera strategically placed on the floor and him showing how much agony he's in.

View attachment 2401583
It even have the recently acquired pumpkin in the corner rofl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg those stuffed peppers!!! Like YUCK the food she makes looks like basic white girl food. Sorry, but it screams Casserole Casey. She comes in wearing a cheap blazer and he’s like impressed, I guess when all he wears are lulu lemon shorts that’s impressive.

I can’t with his medical issues, there are people with cancer and they won’t say a word. He has arthritis and is crying like he’s got a death sentence.

What a short, little baby brat. He and Casey are so broke they can’t buy barstools and are stuck filming inside this apartment without furniture and lousy homemade meals. His life is seriously so depressing at the moment.

• Haha
She says you can use a punch bowl. He goes in the drawer and says, how about this, to a POT. SMH. Then she was like how about this. Does she KNOW what a punch bowl is? Non party person is showing:

1692889144667.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but who the duck cares about Casey making stuffed peppers? Who puts cheese on stuffed peppers? That looked like dog food!

I’ve never seen worse looking stuffed peppers and that’s saying something because a lot of people mess them up.
I prefer microwaved spuds 🥔
(Toddler sized fist dents in drywall optional)
---
He thinks it's a walk that he went on that 'flared it up.' Certainly wouldn't be the copious amounts of alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and sodium that he consumes, which he's supposed to avoid. Either way, I think it's theatrics to grift more money and increase engagement.

View attachment 2401583
View attachment 2401587
And I hope it only gets 10k views lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looking at his header for today's bullshit Daily :poop: Dump.
The Moral of This Story is Clear: Be Careful What You Wish For. You Might Just Get It.

He reminds me of the little dog that chased a bus. The little dog caught it and NOW WHAT?

"The pressures are building and bills are beginning to come due. My grift isn't working as well as it has in the past. Reality is setting in. Somebody, anybody, YOU need to take care of this for ME. ___ Lawdy' .... Oh woe is MEEEEEEEE'! and wouldn't you know it, just now my life threatening disease is aflarin' up! Oh what shall I do?
____ Maybe a Disney WISH cruise would fix it all. I WISH that would happen. WISH it with me. I know I can count on YOU, my loyal friends (sad face and a cough ___ maybe have Casey next to him with sad puppy dog eyes.) Won't you send thoughts & prayers and maybe think of some way I can be well again? WISH the best for MEEEEE'!"

Conclusion: "I was having a wonderful time. My parents got me a place to stay. My girl - friend was paying for lots of things for me and all I had to do was fold a napkin for her to make it look like a rose and she picked up the tabs. She had discounts. Every day we opened new boxes in the little family rental. I had an expensive couch but not much else. I got a big ol' TV to play 'Call of Duty' on. It seemed perfect! Bbbbbbut........I'm not happy at the moment. I need MORE things. Yah...that'll make me happy."

And...........and...........and ____________________REALITY SETS IN.

He's the child who wants a new shiny toy to make him happy. Well, someone gets it for him and he's happy ___ for a while. Then shortly he's tired of it and he wants a NEW shiny toy. Yeah..... That'll make me happy again...... wash, rinse repeat.

As I said many times, that family better get ready to bail him out over and over and over again if this continues on course. He's in NO way ready for adult responsibilities and manning up, at 30 (I have to keep reminding myself this isn't a little teenager in over his head but a wholly irresponsible man-baby, entitled and ignorant of real life challenges.) . Can he do it? NO WAY IN HELL.
But the grift goes on. That seems to be all he knows.
My advice, worth was it costs him: 🤣 GET A bleeping JOB (If that's even possible at this point.)

Out for the rest of the day. Can't wait to see the reviews here later today. Go Tattlers! 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
He seems all better and back to his manic & infantile behavior once Casey takes him to Publix to buy all the ingredients for his meal.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pushing her again to something she does not like. You can't find something BOTH of you like in that book or google another type of drink? Of course she gives in. Loosing respect for her more and more each day. They are the quintessential couple who claims they don't fight. Sure, they might not fight because one of them just constantly gives in and never speaks their opinion or stands up for themselves. Casey, stand up for yourself. Stop being bullied by him.

1692889516542.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Based on the title of today’s video sounds like he’s looking to use his “medical issues” to grift some money to help furnish the rest of that apartment. Haven’t watched yet and don’t know if I want to.
He has to pay for the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.