Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Pallo's actions during the lockdown have been repeated many times here. He lied, repeatedly trolled for sympathy and clicks to grow his channel and he was busted partying with friends.
Shaun would tell us that's an opinion, but where's the proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JerzGurl

I wonder who is driving home with all the beer drinking?!?
Are they on a cruise? Is that why Kylie is drinking... Perhaps they are... because bring at the river in Wisconsin is like being at the ocean (or a lake) in Florida 🤣🤣🤣

Cristoff68

He gets so salty and defensive. Can’t even write a complete sentence other than “No u r” as a reply:
View attachment 2407562

All these comments must be really getting to him. No wonder it’s time to escape “reality” with a trip to WI then to CA. And not even certain when his return date is. The TV on the floor with an overpriced plastic pumpkin is pathetic. Actually, he’s more pathetic!
View attachment 2407572
is that all of his Halloween decorations? That is so effing sad! What a little punk!

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Tomorrow's dump is at Magic Kingdom and something about a "surprise."

View attachment 2404045

Then he's flying to Disneyland by himself (scary!) and sounds like Casey is joining him later. Probably couldn't get 6 days off work.

View attachment 2404047
Maybe because she is taking off to do something in between now and the trip to DL. I guess he is going to meet the parents and sister and then she will come a day or two later?

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
We saw your made up bed today Kyle. Baby steps. Now work on the rest of the shit. Remember you are a star!!!!!!!

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Has someone clipped the video of him saying he was going to stop drinking until his next cruise.... Or know what vlog that was in? I'd love to see the Disney detonator guy or Susan do a video starting from that vlog, and then include all the times he's drank since....
He's said it a few times. I recall the doesn't drink much any more in JoJo’s birthday livestream in side the Rose and Crown.

Unsure where he made the cruise comment. Maybe in a “lifestyle” vlog. 🙄

SnapChet

VIP Member
i’m sorry WHAT!!! what a weird ass comment to make about your dad and cousin!!???!!
View attachment 2410519
"...we're having a threesome..." _________ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ It's a whole new world... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Now there's a "Disney kid forever" comment huh? And he thinks that sort of comment is appropriate and clever at his aged Grandmothers' birthday.
Tells you all you need to know.

___ That look of disgust on CreepyClownJer's face says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jjjg

VIP Member
I don't see her moving leaving the siblings, grandparents nephew/neices, her job and she actually owns a home.

I wonder if Frank info is why Kyle moved in with brother?

truthfinder407

So I know that micro dick or his minions sneak around these boards…. Im willing to put up $100 if Kyle can actually prove he played varsity football (I’m talking about actually on the field playing)… Because I have a sneaking suspicion he’s completely full of shit..

clue #1
His oh so athletic build
clue #2
He has more estrogen then testosterone
clue #3
Nick said he definitely wasn’t a Tight End
clue #4
I mean it’s Kyle we’re talking about… did you see him miserably fail at trying to get a 11 year old “Jack up” before the game

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
FWIW - $100K doesn't really go that far, but my DINK household is over 2.5X that so my perspective could be skewed.

I've made no bones about the fact that I think he's an abysmal failure. He's not getting anywhere with that "career." He's incredibly overweight, choosing to piss away crucial years of his life instead of building a future

I think I can speak from experience--my better half and I are in our 30's and have lived the "maybe, could be" dream that KP wishes for - I worked a job in a 28th floor office on Michigan Ave. in Chicago (commuting b hard KP), and lived in one of the most expANsive zip codes in the country. Like most Millennials, I burnt out on that but it was a formative experience; we're privileged to now work remote and moved to, IMO, the best zip in Central FL (32789).

Not to get too far into a dick measuring contest but I was a poor aimless dumbass without a career only a few short years ago. Mental health b issue and I think KP could benefit from addressing his.

Until he proves me wrong and owns up to his shortcomings Kile's just a lazy, trashy idiot, (or a DUMBASS, if you prefer) who probably thinks $100K is him making it "big," and that he's now made it. His circle may consider his Disney living big -- I think that's testament to how much this dude needs explore life outside of his padded cell.

What's even sadder? The guy probably doesn't make these numbers and the figures we're quoting are a dream for him.

Sorry squirt, truth b hard. Get a job, or at least get the help you need to get you to want to make the effort.
I worked on a 28th floor on Michigan Ave!

• Wow