Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
He mentions that he always buys Southwest Early Bird because he forgets to check in 24 hours before (cuz you know time b issue and he is just so busy). He also tells us he sat toward the front of the plane so he can get off quicker. He doesn't specifically call this a HACK but we all know he thinks it is.
Yes, the hack is you pay extra for Business Select and usually hit boarding group A1 to 15 so then he would be in the first group to get on the plane after the wheel chair and family boarding.
---
I don’t get this family dynamic at all. Are the two older long lost brother and sister half’s? Are they on his dads side? They look well into their 40s and as banker mom is still working, I’m assuming they are on their dads side, otherwise she would have been pretty young. Maybe she was and the Kile and Sister Wife were a later mistake addition.
the other thing I don’t get,why have they never taken their grandchildren to Disney World? They go several times a year and bankroll the other 2 when they are there - how have they not treated their grandchildren??? I find that bit so odd!
I am guessing the older half sibilings are from the father's first marriage. Just guessing.

Reactions: 2
If that’s true, I’m done hate watching completely. There is no way this moron should be making $100k per year for these low-effort video vomits. I’m going to do my part to send him back to shelf stocking at Target where he belongs.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but i believe using adblock does not effect view count on youtube.

• Wow

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Casey's Sister and Brother in law were not really on camera in this video. I wonder if they requested that. I was looking forward to seeing Kevin - oh well. Looks like Kevin was in Halloween Spirit in some sort of printed shirt.
They took that picture that they put up on IG but said they weren't going to vlog it. Not sure if that was the same day though as they seemed to have eaten dinner really late that night.

truthfinder407

It was a pity position given to the “special” and sad little runt who was brought in when the team was either so far ahead or so far behind it didn’t matter.😆

When you look at the team picture, you see what I mean…. he’s a dwarf among giants and is lost in the suit.🤣
Wait, where is this picture 🤣

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I can't imagine that happening. I have lots of friends who are nurses, and I've heard from them that FL is one of the worst places to be a nurse. Lower pay, less respect from facility administrators, etc. Also, she owns her own place in WI. Imagine going from the peace and solitude of living alone to living with your ADHD dumbass brother. She'd be crazy to do that.
It's God's waiting room. There must be a demand for nurses. Also no state income taxes.

AKW24

VIP Member
If I had to move to Florida, I'd consider it. but for Kile, it's a 2016 and might be too old for his tastes and needs to be protected from hurricanes
also, he can't afford the $124K down payment and his credit rating is "too good" for the 7.61% fixed 30 yr mortgage.