Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
How much does stuffed peppers cost?

Costco Stuffed Peppers Price and Item Number

Kirkland Signature Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice is costs $4.99 per pound in-store at Costco, and is Costco Item #42940. Each package of 6 stuffed bell peppers will weigh in around 3.5-3.8 pounds – expect to spend $17-$19 per package.

BUT, the Costco peppers don't look THIS good.

View attachment 2402408

Guess which one Kylie made.....
this meal is turning my stomach 🤮

Reactions: 4

airbusA330

VIP Member
This is not an adult.

Look at how he jumps up and down when Mommy lists off what he needs for his apartment. 🤣
View attachment 2402656

Bonus clip of Mommy praising him for going into the ocean.
View attachment 2402667
Kile, nice tiddy 🍒 jiggle there. 🥴

Also how was that meal that expensive? I do find grocery prices at Publix in Orlando to be significantly more expensive than Giant in the mid Atlantic region. But not that much more. That cannot be right can it?

PS love the stupid 🐭 🎃 on the floor 🤣

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I can't imagine that happening. I have lots of friends who are nurses, and I've heard from them that FL is one of the worst places to be a nurse. Lower pay, less respect from facility administrators, etc. Also, she owns her own place in WI. Imagine going from the peace and solitude of living alone to living with your ADHD dumbass brother. She'd be crazy to do that.
She'd b living her best life! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Justin Beiber had some things to say about Kyle’s video today.

Oooohhhhhhh myyy gaaawd! This is perfection! Fucking perfection!!! 👏🏽 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😂😂😂😂
---
I can't imagine that happening. I have lots of friends who are nurses, and I've heard from them that FL is one of the worst places to be a nurse. Lower pay, less respect from facility administrators, etc. Also, she owns her own place in WI. Imagine going from the peace and solitude of living alone to living with your ADHD dumbass brother. She'd be crazy to do that.
Oh I forgot she’s a homeowner. Hmm 🤔

• Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch that he said Casey watches everything he does and wants to k ow what he’s doing all the time? Looks like he’s the one being controlled in this relationship.
Yep I caught that. It’s probably his drinking she’s trying to keep an eye on.

Attachments

Chernabog

I guess the lies run deep in Wisconsin. The restaurant he went to said they have served more celebs and Presidents than any restaurant in America. Please note they included Van Halen twice and ... um... Jackyl? Anyway a total of three (3) Presidents...
View attachment 2413699

I'd quickly argue that Martin's in Georgetown destroys Mader's claim (let alone countless of restaurants in NYC)... they have NINE (9) Presidents on their list and that's just a start

View attachment 2413706
Not sure your age, but yes, Jackyl was a thing for a little while ("Big Hair" rock band in the early 90's). And Van Halen with David Lee Roth could be/is considered a different band than Van Halen with Sammy Hagar ("VanHagar").

This list is overindulgent on self-importance, and I really question the randomness of it all; why is it not alphabetical or chronological, what is the importance of the order listed?
I like how Reagan and JFK are at the top, but Ford is way down the column.
Vince Lombardi is near the top, as would be assumed for this area, but not in the top 4 in any listed way.
Vincente Fox is listed with his title, but underneath is simply "Mayor" LaGuardia, not Fiorello La Guardia (NYC Mayor).
They list the WWF wrestler "The Crusher," but no mention if it was Reginald Lisowski or Crusher Blackwell
Right above him is Ray Nitschke, who I assume was with Lombardi, but is listed far from.
John Cleese got his name and where his fame was from, but George Wendt is listed as Norm (Cheers). Fun fact, George Wendt's nephew is "Ted Lasso."
The inclusion of Sting's wife "Trudi" is funny, more so when you realize her name is Trudie.
My boy Dave Matthews ate there, I guess the band ate elsewhere. No mention if this was the restaurant where he and Chazz Palminteri conceived KP's bestfriend Jeff.
I really think if KP would have asked a high enough, and old enough manager, he could have got his name listed here. I also think three midgets in a trench coat could get listed as Shaquille O'Neal.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch that he said Casey watches everything he does and wants to k ow what he’s doing all the time? Looks like he’s the one being controlled in this relationship.
Well, since he can't act like a normal adult: he needs a parent (mommy) to control him.
Hopefully Mommy Casey will do a better job than Mommy Susan.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Did you catch this one yesterday about the future and Casey and kids. His SIL asking about, basically when they will have kids...

1693336473033.png

---
Always, we'll see. If you are truly in love, you wouldn't say we'll see.......

1693336547982.png

---
WOW!

BankerMom sticks up for him.

View attachment 2412839

Kylie is pissed that his sister called him out. He can't handle any criticism. Note the gritted teeth.

View attachment 2412845

Little man was heated.
He's the youngest and a boy. Unfortunately that's what moms do :)

Last edited: