Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Tell you what once that metabolism slows down, he’s truly screwed. He should be bigger the way he eats only Disney junk And drinks quite often.
I'm over 40 and I'll say my metabolism has had slowdowns basically a little bit every about 5 years.
---
I can’t believe how many times Kyle said “TSA Pre.” What’s even worse is that two times or so he actually did say TSA Pre CHECK like it’s SUPPOSED TO BE. So he KNOWS the right way to say it, yet still said TSA PRE the majority of the time. He is such a dumbass.
He is and hey guess what we have too? Global entry which include Precheck. It's easy to get if you want to pay and take the time to do it.
---
Big proposal coming in Disneyland!
If anyone's out there and sees him setting up a tripod anywhere, wait until he's about to record then pretend to notice and walk right in front of the camera and start "WOOOOOOO"ing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Disneysensation

VIP Member
...even in an assisted living facility, Kylie cannot keep from yelling... asshole.
Wow the POS is screaming and WOOOOOO'ing through the hallways of the assisted living facility.

View attachment 2410349

In the elevator he's screaming like a banshee and shoves the camera in his niece's face then asks if she's annoyed with him.

View attachment 2410346
View attachment 2410345
His, parents, sister and Casey already taking care of him. Once they get fed up with dealing with him, guess where Kyle will end up?

At the rate Kyle's going, he'll end up in a assisted living facility soon..

JerzGurl

Kyle's old tweets are very revealing about his psyche. He's lived in his entire life on the internet. He feels safe and comfortable behind his phone or computer screen and within his Disney bubble. But he would never threaten anyone like that in real life. I'm still waiting for the day someone runs into him at the parks and films themselves calling him a lying, low-life grifter to his face. I guarantee he'll run away crying, as fast as his little legs can take him. We've already seen the footage in his hometown when someone gave him the middle finger and he nervously scurried away.
I would love to be the person to do that but it looks like he won't be around when I'm there 9/3 - 9/9. Bummer.

• Haha

ScoJo15

I find it a bit ironic that Lora is back in Wisconsin, went to a Brewers game yesterday.... Kyle is in Wisconsin, at the Brewers game today with Farida, Banker and the Clown.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member

Apparently Kyle had 2 “surprise announcements” coming up and one of them involves Alexa. But it’s not for another few weeks so I wonder if it’s finally going to come out that she decided to move to Florida and that they’re going to “share” the new apartment that we haven’t seen yet, which is two bedrooms. He’s hinted that it’s better and it’s bigger.

Attachments

• Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
Now we're going to exploit the brother's kids, huh? Charming.
"Whatever it takes."
This should be a cringe for the ages and a ratio epic.

He's going home, naturally, to shore up his failing situation in
Orlando. He's going to hit up the parents for money, and, hey, hell,
if the nephew wants to be like "Uncle Kyle" and grift for a living ___
you know, "The Glamorous Life," :ROFLMAO: time to give him a lesson and
use his innocent ass for clicks. Throw in the OTHER 😆 sister.
Pallo Clown car is getting more packed all the time.
clowns-too-many-clowns.gif

Winning!🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Flying Home To Wisconsin! Surprising My Nephew,
Meeting My OTHER Sister, Going To A Brewers Game!

Mommy! Daddy! Sissy! ____ Kyle's here:

bum4.jpg

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
I always got the vibe that Casey is the type that texts every 5 minutes to know what you're doing, and freaks out if you don't reply within 10 seconds.
maybe she should make him turn on location sharing like he has for Lora.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So I know that micro dick or his minions sneak around these boards…. Im willing to put up $100 if Kyle can actually prove he played varsity football (I’m talking about actually on the field playing)… Because I have a sneaking suspicion he’s completely full of shit..

clue #1
His oh so athletic build
clue #2
He has more estrogen then testosterone
clue #3
Nick said he definitely wasn’t a Tight End
clue #4
I mean it’s Kyle we’re talking about… did you see him miserably fail at trying to get a 11 year old “Jack up” before the game
He played one year of varsity. 11 kickoffs (only one made it to the end zone for a touchback) and 2 successful extra point attempts. Zero FG attempts.

001558.jpg

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
OMFG! This $300K per year😁🥹😅😂🤣 wage earner owes student loans?
What a fucking joke and assclown he is.

A broke ass squatter in his family’s vaca rental tooling around in a 14 yr old clunkermobile, and sponging off his parents and girl friend owes student loans ? Where’s my shockface?

You can bet the big surprises coming are a two br unit where that clan can fit in without having to go the crowded clown car route. The FAMILY has decided they need more space. He’ll lie, naturally, and say it was his idea so his family would not be inconvenienced when they visit HIS😂 luggshureous’ digs.🤣

I can imagine sister/wife leading this scenario.

Money b no object! …Oh, what student loans?🤭
He’s so full of shit only the dumbest of the dumbest stans can believe the crap he spews any longer . He’s by far the most ignorant and useless of all the park vloggers…. It’s not even close.
At 31:00 he says he purchased his HHN tickets for $415, and that Alexa made him do it.

View attachment 2414488
View attachment 2414489
For someone who supposedly makes $300K+ annually, that is chump change. LMAO.

• Haha

Cavell1n0

I want to know what happened when Kyle moved in with his brother and he was lost. Knowing the way, Kyle exaggerates he could’ve been there for like three days where banker and clown just like I can’t handle him anymore? what happened????

He also gave a little diss to the missing sister by saying something like I’ve got this other sister, but nobody talks about her

And as far as him abbreviating phrases like tsa pre, it drives me bonkers when he says Mickey’s not so scary or just not so scary. time b issue

Finally, Kyle, I would also suggest to you the use of dry shampoo to help with the sweating. and the use of powder after you’ve gone through the hair removal. Casey seems to be fully in on all of this, so I’m sure she will help you with that as well. Plus it helps when time b issue/ you don’t like to take showers.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Absolutely ridiculous! 🤣 He was so proud of his performance! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm shocked he didn't hide, put on a red nose and those kiddie' goggles, and when GrandMaw' came in:

Kyle: (jumps out in front of the old soul) "WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBABYEEEEEEEEEEEE' HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "

Grandmaw' grabs her heart and rolls out onto the floor. (taps plays in the background.)

Pallo would have put that on YouTube ASAP. Bigly Clicks!
zas.gif

Last edited:

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
If it is him it's kinda depressing. Especially the stuff about the stan saving up to donate to a cruise. He's imagining his stans have little money yet still pay for his trips. He could have just said the stan's going to donate, but he had to add the part that the stan has to save up to flex that they're poor. That's pretty ruthless.

Unless it's a troll taking a swipe at his exploitation...
He's desperate and needs to PAY THE BILLS. Send me money now. Like a Televangelist or even a certain political figure.