Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Yep! That’s when I first noticed her because I tend to read the comments just to see what people are saying about his videos. I screenshot a couple from yesterday’s video and unfortunately you can’t see her replies to people, but you can see their replies to her.
I have to agree since I live in the area…
Anaheim is NOT L.A. it’s like calling Fort Worth part of Dallas. The Angels name changes over the years fucked that all up and now the Costa Mesa based Chargers. So… I get it. And it doesn’t bother me that much but OC is totally different world just as San Diego is basically another state.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Yeah, Lydia Lavinowitz added on to a LOT of comments on yesterday's vlog, and almost all were roasty and wacky good fun. They're all deleted now, dammit!
Yep! That’s when I first noticed her because I tend to read the comments just to see what people are saying about his videos. I screenshot a couple from yesterday’s video and unfortunately you can’t see her replies to people, but you can see their replies to her.

Attachments

Yup he has said they all were going. Silly, who do you think is going to pay for the trip? lololol. Of course Casey needs to come alone for her discounts too.
Not sure why we just thought of this. He said the whole family was going to Disneyland, right? Didn't he only get one OBB ticket for himself?

starri

VIP Member
I don't understand how his stans cannot not see how little effort he puts into everything. He never responds to his fans, except for a few half-assed 1-2 word responses in his comments (because he thinks it will help the "algorithm"). He asks for suggestions and then ignores them. He's too lazy to drop a few updates on his Patreon for his biggest supporters who are funding his lifestyle. He can't be bothered to research stuff before he spews his incoherent "updates" in his vlogs.

And then you have people like ShaunC who literally spend all day, 24/7, defending him and no one else (he's currently writing paragraphs about Pallo on Twitter). :rolleyes:

@SnapChet got an honorary mention from the weirdo. 😂
View attachment 2406242
He seems nice.

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
So 50k views per day let’s say, 30 days a month based on this lady making $390 for 50k views I rounded down to $300 for Kyle… he’s making about $9k gross a month depending on his CPM and assuming he gets that many views every video for a month and assuming his CPM is the same.

• Haha

giftboxjoe

Pretty sure whoever shrimp cocktail is they are shaking in their cyber boots right now. Pretty sure they are jealous of a 12 year old BMW that he paid $22k for that has nine open recalls. Oh, can't forget the lux-u-ree apartment in Celebration. How much was rent? Oh ya! Kyle doesn't even know.

View attachment 2406511View attachment 2406533
Pretty sure whoever shrimp cocktail is they are shaking in their cyber boots right now. Pretty sure they are jealous of a 12 year old BMW that he paid $22k for that has nine open recalls. Oh, can't forget the lux-u-ree apartment in Celebration. How much was rent? Oh ya! Kyle doesn't even know.

View attachment 2406511View attachment 2406533
Yes but it had a quarter tank of gas when he bought it and the oil had been changed 12 months before he bought it.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Hey, I’m extremely jealous that I couldn’t afford to get off like that.

I was too busy buying a bougie 2023 hybrid.
I love my Bougie 2023 Hybrid as well. And the Dashboard does not light up like a Christmas Tree.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Tomorrow's dump is at Magic Kingdom and something about a "surprise."

001459.jpg

Then he's flying to Disneyland by himself (scary!) and sounds like Casey is joining him later. Probably couldn't get 6 days off work.

001460.jpg