Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I moved into my currently place, I put my TV on a couple rubbermaid totes for a couple months while I tracked down the stand I wanted.
---

he's been out of college for how long now?

kile b broke!
OMFG! This $300K per year😁🥹😅😂🤣 wage earner owes student loans?
What a bleeping joke and assclown he is.

A broke ass squatter in his family’s vaca rental tooling around in a 14 yr old clunkermobile, and sponging off his parents and girl friend owes student loans ? Where’s my shockface?

You can bet the big surprises coming are a two br unit where that clan can fit in without having to go the crowded clown car route. The FAMILY has decided they need more space. He’ll lie, naturally, and say it was his idea so his family would not be inconvenienced when they visit HIS😂 luggshureous’ digs.🤣

I can imagine sister/wife leading this scenario.

Money b no object! …Oh, what student loans?🤭
He’s so full of tit only the dumbest of the dumbest stans can believe the crap he spews any longer . He’s by far the most ignorant and useless of all the park vloggers…. It’s not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh, so you CAN see more than 50 dislikes on your videos whatever helps you sleep at night, weirdo
IMG_0577.jpeg

• Haha
His new thing now when he says something stupid is to call it a “Kyle word” cuz his fans get a kick out of him being a dumbass. They think it’s funny. SMDH
Yup when he said essentially and she said why do you say that. He said it is a Kyle word. Huh? That makes NO sense at all.

Reactions: 7
His new thing now when he says something stupid is to call it a “Kyle word” cuz his fans get a kick out of him being a dumbass. They think it’s funny. SMDH
Alexa tells him that he doesn't have to say he "essentially likes it" and to instead just say he likes it.

001587.png

This thin-skinned toddler can't handle any kind of advice or criticism.

• Haha
Did he NOT say a few videos back that the entire family was going to DL? I SWEAR that is what he said as I have been saying that for awhile. I have NO clue what video I would have to watch to find it though.
So did someone figure this out? One trip split between the clowns and Casey with two OBB events? Didn't he say he barely got one for just him?

Reactions: 5
What is Kyle’s recent obsession with winter garden? He’s been mentioning it a lot recently. Is that the next place he’s moving to?

Reactions: 6
At 31:00 he says he purchased his HHN tickets for $415, and that Alexa made him do it.

001589.png

001588.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMFG! This $300K per year😁🥹😅😂🤣 wage earner owes student loans?
What a bleeping joke and assclown he is.

A broke ass squatter in his family’s vaca rental tooling around in a 14 yr old clunkermobile, and sponging off his parents and girl friend owes student loans ? Where’s my shockface?

You can bet the big surprises coming are a two br unit where that clan can fit in without having to go the crowded clown car route. The FAMILY has decided they need more space. He’ll lie, naturally, and say it was his idea so his family would not be inconvenienced when they visit HIS😂 luggshureous’ digs.🤣

I can imagine sister/wife leading this scenario.

Money b no object! …Oh, what student loans?🤭
He’s so full of tit only the dumbest of the dumbest stans can believe the crap he spews any longer . He’s by far the most ignorant and useless of all the park vloggers…. It’s not even close.
At 31:00 he says he purchased his HHN tickets for $415, and that Alexa made him do it.

View attachment 2414488
View attachment 2414489
For someone who supposedly makes $300K+ annually, that is chump change. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At 15:48 he pans the camera down and gets a prolonged close-up of his sister's booty butt.

001590.png

001591.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So he's going to Oogie Boogie Bash twice... this week with Casey and then again in October with his whole family. I'd get so tired of all the repeated Disney trips to the same place. When I was in my 20s I enjoyed visiting and experiencing new places.
He's most likely going for free in October so he wouldn't pass that up. Going with Casey lockes in whatever discounts she gets in DL for this trip.

Reactions: 7
So he's going to Oogie Boogie Bash twice... this week with Casey and then again in October with his whole family. I'd get so tired of all the repeated Disney trips to the same place. When I was in my 20s I enjoyed visiting and experiencing new places.
Disney is Kyle’s “safe space”. He’s always so uncomfortable going anywhere that isn’t Disney.

Alexa has been getting really frustrated with him recently. I think it’s starting to sink in that not only has the pallo clown posse money train come to an an end, but that the people on tattle actually make great points, and that Kyle is deserving of a lot of the backlash he receives.

Banker mom seems like she feels sorry for him and knows he might soon be sleeping on her couch.

Reactions: 13
Disney is Kyle’s “safe space”. He’s always so uncomfortable going anywhere that isn’t Disney.

Alexa has been getting really frustrated with him recently. I think it’s starting to sink in that not only has the pallo clown posse money train come to an an end, but that the people on tattle actually make great points, and that Kyle is deserving of a lot of the backlash he receives.

Banker mom seems like she feels sorry for him and knows he might soon be sleeping on her couch.
She's probably pissed because he's getting all the breaks from mom and dad and she isn't. It's obvious what child they favor and she's pissed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.